vivid dreams

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Re: vivid dreams

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:57 am

Simon - I remember what she said happened to her daughter. I didn't pay it much mind because I didn't believe it. Some of the regulars here do post some personal stuff, which is fine, but csullivan took it way, way over the top.

She isn't going to offer proof because she doesn't have any. And if she tries to photoshop something or fake a death certificate, we will know. If she offers proof of anything but the real deal (which she can't) then Dan and I and some others will have to eat crow.

Kathy - I know you were the one to post about csullivan's alleged "baby" when she supposedly had it. My first thought when I first saw that post was csullivan was going to try and "play" you.

And last of all....where's the proof? If she doesn't offer any proof, give it a little time and she will be back trying to garner sympathy because we are so "mean" to her. Or a new account will show and it will start all over again. PFFFFFFFT on that.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:06 am

i will PM one of the mods or adms the info...thanks

TigresMeow

Post by TigresMeow » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:30 am

I just looked at the online memorial site...if that is a picture of a 12 year old then that is sad. And why would a mother choose a picture like that to "memoralize" her daughter.

Here is the link:

http://www.imorial.com/mybabygirlashley/Photos/
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:51 am

Well I guess csullivan didn't PM you. That leaves Sherb, Dan, and Ibbly.
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Harnessracing
I'm lost...

Post by Harnessracing » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:55 pm

LoL Tim :D The Mods and Admin are great investigators! :clap: She didn't fool me and shame on her for doing this crap on this board.
Nuttier than a fruitcake

112 Ocean Ave
Somethings in life can't be explained

Post by 112 Ocean Ave » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

STILL NOTHING
possession is nine-tenths of the law

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:37 pm

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:28 pm

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 am

TigresMeow wrote:I just looked at the online memorial site...if that is a picture of a 12 year old then that is sad. And why would a mother choose a picture like that to "memoralize" her daughter.

Here is the link:

you are absolutely right...i am a horrible mother ...it is my fault that the car accident even happened ..i have felt guilty for what happened and i still do.. i can understand why i should not bring up anything personal ..i apologize for all the problems

TigresMeow

Post by TigresMeow » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 am

csullivan wrote:
TigresMeow wrote:I just looked at the online memorial site...if that is a picture of a 12 year old then that is sad. And why would a mother choose a picture like that to "memoralize" her daughter.

Here is the link:

you are absolutely right...i am a horrible mother ...it is my fault that the car accident even happened ..i have felt guilty for what happened and i still do.. i can understand why i should not bring up anything personal ..i apologize for all the problems
Stop with all the drama. It isn't working. We are still waiting on proof. If you can put a picture of yourself in your profile then you can give one of the mods proof of your daughter's death. No one is falling for your "I am a horrible mother, it's my fault the car accident happened etc." stuff.

It's time to put up or shut up. Enough said.

RIP 15

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:38 am

Wht is csullivan is even allowed to post more drama? The Admin. needs to end this. The members here are showing interest. This thread is getting around 100 hits a day. The count was @ 1395 0n 6/29 @ 2:30 P.M. the current count is 1625. I thought this was a mystery forum. There's no mystery here!
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 am

Aren't you curious to see what she comes up with as evidence?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:35 am

wow Dan...your post count sure jumped in numbers, been posting like mad?

As far as the Csullivan deal is concerned, It appears she
is not going to furnish the proof that everyone needs.

Why not take appropriate action and move on?
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Dearest Howard,

You constant suggestions on how we should better run our forum are always welcomed, along with their underlying sentiment of how you can run this place a lot better than we could. Keep it coming. It's always refreshing. And not at all as bothersome or insulting as one might expect. And the next time a cop pulls you over, remember to remind him how his time could be better utilized by catching "real criminals" instead of harassing poor motorists. I'm sure he would appreciate the comment just as much as we appreciate these posts of yours.

Not that it's any of your business, but we are currently discussing the situation in our Admin forum, and we will take whatever action we deem as appropriate in whatever time frame we deem as appropriate.

I see you noticed my jump in post count. Good for you. I hadn't noticed it at all. But always good to see you're keeping an eye on the more important aspects of the forum.

Here's a link you might find fascinating. You see, back in 2008 Evanguy noted that I was approaching the 5,000 post mark, and asked how I would celebrate. So to mess with him (and draw attention to the fact that "post counts should not matter") I manipulated my post count number, changing it from 4,950 (or whatever it was) down to 666. And if you continue reading to the next page in that thread (the one I just linked to), you'll see I even took my post count down further to 16.

And I never changed it back. I just left it. Because like most people, I don't give a damn about post counts. I care more about the quality of the post than the quantity.

Recently I was in the admin control panel of this board and I hit the "Resynchronise post counts" button. This must have "fixed" my fake (low) post count to its true level. If you don't believe me, simply go to my user page, click on "search user's posts" and count them yourself.

I would happily change my post count back to 666 if it would make you happy, but I don't see the option to change post counts with this new board software we installed a couple of years ago.

BTW, thanks so much for your PM last week telling me to "go to hell." Love you too, big guy! :D

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:00 pm

anytime dan:) Always happy to be of service:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Maybe we should have a separate forum for the drama queens, ala John Foland. That would be a place where they can tell total strangers their most intimate feelings and secrets (whether real or imaginary) on a public message board. I think I know more about C Sullivan's and other's lives than I do of some of my own family. Scary.

Tim

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:13 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Aren't you curious to see what she comes up with as evidence?

Yep, I figured she was sick enough to use the back-side of a headstone, considering they are "blank". Then she could engrave whatever tickled her fancy!

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Aren't you curious to see what she comes up with as evidence?
I know I am...

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:58 am

there is no evidence, it is quite obvious there is not.

Sadly I was duped into thinking that this was legitimate
but I guess that proves I am only human:)

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:57 pm

No evidence yet, even though CSullivan continues to post in other threads.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:31 pm

We've been in contact with her, and yeah, we're still waiting for her to send us what she promised.