Post by Harnessracing » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Dan

:applause:
Nuttier than a fruitcake

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Simon » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Damn...where is that popcorn smiley when you need it. I too await the "evidence", good work Dan.

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 pm

csullivan wrote:i am on way to to my daghters grave .....i will drive out there and take pictures just for you okay ...
Just how far away is the cemetery?

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 pm

8 hours later..........................................................nothing......nada. I love suspense! Hitchcock can't touch this!! I just hope she's not out there in the middle-of-the-night with a Dremel and a flashlight!!
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Grave
If looks could kill then death would be my name...

Post by Grave » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:39 pm

ohai!
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Tim wrote:8 hours later..........................................................nothing......nada. I love suspense! Hitchcock can't touch this!! I just hope she's not out there in the middle-of-the-night with a Dremel and a flashlight!!
See if my psychic abilities are in tune........There will be a new member to the boards in the near future, the new member will have been born on October 17, they will be someone that was close to , or knew csullivan. Their first post will be about how csullivan became a victim of some terrible tragedy as she was on the way to her daughters resting place. The new member somehow knew how csullivan posted here and thought they should join the board to let us know what had become of her.

.....of course, I could be wrong.

Grave

Post by Grave » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:04 pm

in case you missed it the first time around:
[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/GraveDiggersUnion/nutskick.gif[/img]

112 Ocean Ave
Somethings in life can't be explained

Post by 112 Ocean Ave » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:33 pm

I just really dont know who to believe. I know those are very good coincidents but still i dont know. That Marcie sounds like the scum of the earth though and Dan if it will make you happy I had 2 cups of cocoa when i was reading this. How im awake right now im not sure on considering i was up till 6 AM yesterday working. Anyway If i had to take a picture of my dead daughter to clear my name i would do it but it would be hard as hell ill say that!
possession is nine-tenths of the law

BillyCigars
American Psycho

Post by BillyCigars » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Simon wrote:See if my psychic abilities are in tune........There will be a new member to the boards in the near future, the new member will have been born on October 17, they will be someone that was close to , or knew csullivan. Their first post will be about how csullivan became a victim of some terrible tragedy as she was on the way to her daughters resting place. The new member somehow knew how csullivan posted here and thought they should join the board to let us know what had become of her.

Nope, that's about right ;)
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am

BillyCigars wrote:
Simon wrote:See if my psychic abilities are in tune........There will be a new member to the boards in the near future, the new member will have been born on October 17, they will be someone that was close to , or knew csullivan. Their first post will be about how csullivan became a victim of some terrible tragedy as she was on the way to her daughters resting place. The new member somehow knew how csullivan posted here and thought they should join the board to let us know what had become of her.

Nope, that's about right ;)
Ahhh...memories Bill....memories :dance:

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 am

112 Ocean Ave wrote:I just really dont know who to believe. I know those are very good coincidents but still i dont know. That Marcie sounds like the scum of the earth though and Dan if it will make you happy I had 2 cups of cocoa when i was reading this. How im awake right now im not sure on considering i was up till 6 AM yesterday working. Anyway If i had to take a picture of my dead daughter to clear my name i would do it but it would be hard as hell ill say that!
Would you really do that ...take a pic of your dead daughter..or her grave (which is probably what you meant) to clear your name? Clear your name to who? This is an internet message board full of people that you don't even personally know, so who exactly are you clearing your name to? As far as I know csullivan has not been banned from the board and is free to post, it is her choice whether she decides to take on Dan's challenge, she simply shouldn't have started her :) silly dilly :) up again... for what reason? Some people are just blatant attention seekers looking for god knows what from faceless people on a message board.

I am 99.9% sure that Marcie / Katiesmith / Troy / MaryHarrison & csullivan are the same person and have had those suspicions from soon after csullivan started posting, she caused alot of crap here a few years ago playing with the emotions of some of the members, read back over some of the links that Dan provided, they make for interesting and cringe worthy reading.
Last edited by Simon on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:11 am

112 Ocean Ave wrote:If i had to take a picture of my dead daughter to clear my name i would do it but it would be hard as hell ill say that!
Believe me, this is not something I take lightly. If I thought csullivan was legit, I would not be outing her like this; and like I mentioned earlier I actually stopped some people from confronting her last year (just in case -- in the unlikely event she was telling the truth).

One of the things Marcie did back in 2005 was to privately correspond with one of our members, telling her stories of how her house was haunted and how she needed help and all that. This member would keep telling her how to get help, but there would be one excuse after another about why she didn't/couldn't follow her advice.

She wasted so much of this member's time. This member gave her time freely, gave Marcie sympathy and compassion, and took the time to research different ways she could get some help. And in the end we find out Marcie was just playing games. Deliberately wasting people's time and energies -- cruelly preying upon their emotions and sucking out their compassion like a vampire.

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

i did go to my daughters gravesite and it was very hard for me.... and yes Simon you are correct "why would i need to clear my name to a bunch of strangers"...i dont know who this marcie is or anyone else mentioned ...i am not these people you are all mentioning...i have read through some of these posts of this marcie and such and that is just not me...that person is just not me i dont know how else to prove it ..

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 am

...and the picture?

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 am

csullivan wrote:i did go to my daughters gravesite and it was very hard for me.... and yes Simon you are correct "why would i need to clear my name to a bunch of strangers"...i dont know who this marcie is or anyone else mentioned ...i am not these people you are all mentioning...i have read through some of these posts of this marcie and such and that is just not me...that person is just not me i dont know how else to prove it ..
Yeah...but you kind of misconstrued what I was saying...anyhoo...I assume you took a pic, although I got to admit I was kind of surprised that you didn't already have one

The bolding in your quote is mine...Dan has already told you how you can prove it....where is the pic etc?

TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk

Post by TigresMeow » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm

I would believe it if csullivan posted a copy of the obituary listed in the local newspaper.....with the name of the newspaper and the date of course.

And to add a little fuel to the fire, didn't csullivan recently have a baby "allegedly?" And made a post about not being able to bond with the baby? Funny how we don't hear too much about this baby.

And now with the "vivid dreams" due to being on Chantix? Who would take a medication and not know the side effects of said medication especially with a baby in the house??

I don't want to hear excuses....I want to see proof.

Good job, Dan!
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

Simon
formerly Just Simon

Post by Simon » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:51 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I would believe it if csullivan posted a copy of the obituary listed in the local newspaper.....with the name of the newspaper and the date of course.

And to add a little fuel to the fire, didn't csullivan recently have a baby "allegedly?" And made a post about not being able to bond with the baby? Funny how we don't hear too much about this baby.

And now with the "vivid dreams" due to being on Chantix? Who would take a medication and not know the side effects of said medication especially with a baby in the house??

I don't want to hear excuses....I want to see proof.

Good job, Dan!
Kat, if you read the "Prayers" thread, Carissa or Christy's daughter was involved in a car accident, at first she was ok, then she was sick, then she was ok again and then she suddenly died. Whilst her daughter was laying in coma in hospital with life threatening injuries, csullivan thought it was important to go home and jump on the board and let everyone know what was happening, I found that highly strange back then, if it was one of my kids a semi could not drag me away.

Apparently the funeral at Resthaven (for which no-one could actually find any records or tributes) csullivan conveniently puts up an internet memorial page, at the time I thought that this was a convenient diversion. Someone else who was onto it, I think it was Grave, then asked what hospital her daughter was in, this was ignored completely. member's even asked where they could leave flowers etc, this was ignored.

Following all the well wishes from the members, the thread goes a little quiet until csullivan lets everyone know that she has had a breakdown...that does not appear to get much of a rise out of people so then not long after that she lets everyone know that she is now "hurting herself". I don't know about you, but posting this stuff on a message board to strangers and so soon after you have first joined seems very odd to me.

Seems that the questions and the attention then got a bit too much for her, she then asks if the thread can be blocked or deleted.

She now claims that she is driving out to the cemetery to get a pic of her daughters grave....THIS IS HER DAUGHTERS FINAL RESTING PLACE...SURELY YOU WOULD ALREADY HAVE A PHOTO OF IT :fp:

As for the baby and not bonding etc....meh

Right now CSullivan's silence is speaking volumes... if it was me and I was speaking the truth, Dan's post's would have infuriated me and I would be out to make him (and me) look a fool by providing the evidence that Dan has mentioned.

.....SO...WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE???

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:06 pm

I am the one who posted congrats about the baby. I too have had recent doubts but gave benefit of the doubt to CSullivan.
Who wants to believe bad of somebody? I didnt.

CSullivan you have got to come clean here once and for all. You owe me that.

Grave

Post by Grave » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Well she's definitely getting the attention she wanted :violin:

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

24 hours later......................................nothing.........
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 pm

TigresMeow wrote:I would believe it if csullivan posted a copy of the obituary listed in the local newspaper.....with the name of the newspaper and the date of course.
And a death certificate that we can verify with the office of vital statistics.