vivid dreams

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor
Posts: 582

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Kinzoku » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 am

csullivan, I've been having dreams of tornadoes for 24mo now. Never had them before, ever in my life. just recently. and if you've seen the type of weather we've had this year..it's no doubt the premonitions of tornadoes that have been torturing me in my dreams are unfortunately real to so many fellow Americans and communities.....

I have heard from a good EMS friend of mine that 'The Patch' does cause vivid, wild dream events.....so I'm sorry to hear about your unrest. Hope it gets better for you!

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:39 am

thanks everyone for your kindness in this ...i am not on the patch ..i am taking chantix along with some other meds for seizures and anxiety meds...i talked to my doctor just now(he has been my doctor since i was about 20 years old and now i am 41 so i trust him fully and he is a friend of my family) he asked me if i remember him telling me the side effects i just dont remember him telling me the side effects anyway he wants to see me...i dont read the labels on my meds...i feel like i am on too much medication ..maybe this is why i am having problems

User avatar
TigresMeow
Yo Adrian I luv black caulk
Posts: 1625
Location: Inside my own mind

Re: vivid dreams

Post by TigresMeow » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:13 am

It is very important that you know what the side effects are for any medication that you take as some side effects are very serious. Some people have problems with Chantix, others do not. You need to mention that you are having vivid dreams to your doctor. It's possible there is a reaction between Chantix and one of your other meds.
If you're gonna kick a tiger in the ass, you better have a plan to deal with it's teeth.

RIP 15

"Have the dogs stopped barking, Clarice?"

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2840
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Re: vivid dreams

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:24 pm

With Chantix, it's a listed side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/chantix-side-effects.html
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:00 pm

Okay, so one of the side effects of Chantix is "strange dreams." Csullivan takes Chantix and has strange dreams. Well, glad that's all cleared up! :clap:

Next topic!

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:35 pm

these are not just strange dreams as you say ..you have no idea ..i dont understand you dan and why you pick on me ..i am on other meds for other things i am trying to deal with ...i wish dan you would just not be so mean to me ..i have never done anything to you...thanks everyone else for your input i am supposed to be going to doctor on monday

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor
Posts: 582

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Kinzoku » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:07 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Okay, so one of the side effects of Chantix is "strange dreams." Csullivan takes Chantix and has strange dreams. Well, glad that's all cleared up! :clap:

Next topic!

Thank-you Dr. Parnassus for your 43rd opinion, and for opening your Imaginarium for all to see! :breakdance:

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2840
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Re: vivid dreams

Post by BillyCigars » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am

Dan the Damned wrote:Okay, so one of the side effects of Chantix is "strange dreams." Csullivan takes Chantix and has strange dreams. Well, glad that's all cleared up! :clap:

Next topic!
ROFLOL
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:18 am

csullivan wrote:these are not just strange dreams as you say ..you have no idea ..
No? Because your initial post said it was:

"i have been having some very vivid dreams lately...they are just really bothering me......i have been dreaming about tornados,fires,death and so much more to the point it is really scaring me...i assume i may have lost my mind completely."


I'm a very empathetic person, but here is why I don't feel sorry for you:

"[My doctor] asked me if i remember him telling me the side effects"

"i dont read the labels on my meds"

Oh boy! You're a danger to yourself.
csullivan wrote:..i dont understand you dan and why you pick on me ..
Yes you do. I explained it to you privately in full detail on May 4th. I (and others) think you are "Marcie" -- an old member which we banned in 2006 for disruptive behavior. And I think you're still playing these games of false suffering on your part in order to receive attention & undeserved sympathy from the members here.

And furthermore, last October you promised me that you would never talk about your personal life again on this board. A promise you quickly broke. Months later, when confronted by Kat, you made her the exact same promise (which I think you broke again in a week or so).

I think you are playing with the emotions of our members, similar to the lady in that movie "Catfish." And it's not fair to our other members for me to allow this to continue. A lot of people treat the Internet as a game, and take advantage of its built-in anonymity to pretend they are something which they are not (hi Ryan). But to take that a step further and elicit sympathy from strangers over false stories of personal tragedy is sick and twisted -- and frankly that is what I think you are doing.

Again, I've told you all this last month...

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:36 am

dan i dont know who this marcie person is and i wish you would stop accusing me of being someone i am not ..i am sorry you feel the way you do ..i see alot of people talk about what is going on in their lives on this board ...i am not the only one...and as fasr as my personal tragedy... please dont bring up my daughter again ...it is not something i deal with very well and have not even brought up lately

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 am

This isn't just a feeling I have, or a slight suspicion -- this is much more. I don't have proof, but the evidence is pretty convincing. And I will post the evidence (which I previously shared with you last month) later today. (Sorry, but the Dodger game takes precedence.)

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:37 pm

This is a long one, so grab a cup of hot cocoa and settle in...

To start with, we had a member I'm going to refer to as "Marcie" on this board. She played games with us by pretending to undergo various personal tragedies, in an attempt to get attention and sympathy from unsuspecting members of this board.

She first posted as "Mary Harrison." Then she started posting as "Katie Smith," who told us that Mary had died in the hospital. Later she started posting as "James," who pretended to be Katie's abusive boyfriend, going nuts on the board one day and claiming he had killed Katie. Then she started posting as "Marcie," a concerned relative who noticed her sister (Mary) used to post here, and who came around to "get some answers" as to what was going on with her family. (See this thread.)

Later she started posting as "Emily," who claimed to be Marcie's aunt. Like Marcie, Emily joined the forum "to find out what was going on." She told us that Marcie wasn't doing well, and that she had been talking about our board, so she came to find out what we were all about. Shortly thereafter, Emily told us that Marcie shot herself.

Tragedy after tragedy.

When we finally caught on that all these people were one and the same (and when we felt that we had enough evidence to conclude it wasn't all just a series of coincidences), we banned Marcie and all her fake accounts (which were all coming from the same IP address). Marcie, Katie Smith 1, Katie Smith 2, James, Mary Harrison, Troy and Emily.

Sherb later lifted the ban on Marcie, who promised she wouldn't post anymore. After the ban was lifted, we got a new member named "Christy S". Not only did she come from the same region as Marcie, her MySpace account was a mirror image of "Emily's". Note on Christy's myspace page she lists her former employer as NAI Sullivan Group.

Christy only hung around for a few months in 2007 before going away. Oddly enough, the time period Christy was on this board coincides with the period listed on her MySpace page as being employed by the NAI Sullivan Group: December 2006 to May 2007. We're pretty sure this was another "Marcie account" even though the IP was different (we think she may have been posting while at work -- maybe that's why she didn't last long there).

Here are a couple of relevant threads which explain a bit more about Marcie and her alter-egos: linklink


Okay, are you still with me? So far this is just background material. Here we go with the csullivan account:

From the start there seemed to be an underlying "phoniness" about csullivan when she signed up and the way she was acting so overly dramatic, with posts such as this. Soon after she joined up, my PM inbox got flooded with various members commenting on her, asking if she was for real. Some even mentioned similarities with Marcie in terms of phrasing and the writing styles. In fact, a good example of the similarity of writing styles is shown in the last post csullivan wrote above. Note the heavy use of 2 periods at the start of some sentences. Now compare that with one of Marcie's old posts (link).

Coincidence? Maybe. I didn't pay too much attention. But then after the tragic story about her daughter dying, things really picked up. Was it a coincidence that a bunch of people felt csullivan might be Marcie, and suddenly we have another post about a tragedy? What are the odds of such a tragic event happening so very soon after signing up with this forum? And why did she feel so close with us to share it at the time? We were still strangers, and she spills her guts out to us almost like we're the only friends she has???

So I began to dig a little. Her IP address is different from Marcie's, but like "Christy S" and Marcie it came from the same small geographical region (around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma).

Also, all of Marcie's fake accounts were made with Yahoo email addresses (except for Christy S). Csullivan's account was also started with a Yahoo email address.

Aside from this, there were many other similarities between csullivan and the Marcie accounts. All of them use "all-lowercase" letters for their username; all use Cox Internet as their provider; there is the familiar thread of spousal abuse in Marcie's posts as well as csullivan's posts, and as I mentioned before, they all come from the Oklahoma City area and all signed up with Yahoo email addresses.

The situation with csullivan's daughter was a bit too much to be believed. Again, a situation that could happen, but only in rare circumstances. Her daughter was involved in a minor car accident. I say "minor" because she was checked out at the hospital and returned home that same day (I think with only a bruised forehead or something).

So lots of drama at first with the car accident, but later things seem ok as she returns home that afternoon and seems fine.

Then she took a turn for the worse and needed an immediate operation -- so we're back with lots more drama. The operation goes well, and she starts recovering nicely, so all is well once again.

Then she dies.

Yes, this all seemed a bit unrealistic, especially coupled with our suspicions that this was just Marcie again. Other members started digging into the stories of the tragic death of Ashley. Csullivan told us when she died and where she was buried, but no one could find an obituary for her nor a mention of her name on the cemetery's website (which lists the names of those buried there).

Was it just a coincidence that no one could find any of this information?

Lots of people wanted us to ban csullivan, but we held off. We agreed it was likely Marcie, but then again, what if it was just a long string of coincidences? Would we want to risk upsetting a grieving mother?

Then csullivan travelled down to Texas to be with her ex-husband. Problem was that her IP address remained the same, showing her as posting from Oklahoma.

So we have the following similarities between Marcie and csullivan:
1) same location (near Oklahoma City)

2) same writing style

3) same all-lowercase usernames

4) same use of Yahoo email addresses to sign up to the board

5) same internet provider

6) both suffer remarkable personal tragedies and share them with the board
Could these all be coincidences? I really doubt it. But still, just in case, we didn't "out" her (and we admonished those who attempted to do so). Then, fairly recently, someone sent me the smoking gun. Both csullivan and Marcie gave the same date as their birthday! (csullivan's birthday) (Marcie's birthday)

So yeah, when you couple all the wild coincidences listed above with the fact that they both give the same date for their birthday, I think it's safe to say csullivan is Marcie -- continuing her sick, twisted game of playing with people's emotions...

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

dan i have read thorugh what you have to say and this marcie person is just not me i would never do something as crazy and insane as that...i have never signed up as anyone else other than csullivan...this is just insane... i am not crazy...i am sorry you and others dont believe me...i can not believe what you are accusing me of and i have asked you to please not bring up my daughter it really upsets me...i have looked at the birthday issue and yes that is odd but i also noticed this marcie person says she is 28 ...i am 41 dan

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:37 am

Yes, you give different ages (like you give different names), but you give the same birthday (Oct 17). There are just way too many similarities for this to all be a wild series of coincidences. Plus the fact that you lied when you told us you were posting from Texas (verified by the IP address attached to those posts) and the lack of any evidence to support your stories.

A few things I forgot to mention:

You and emily both claim to have had incidents with a Ouija board.

We have close to 1,200 members on this board and over 123,000 posts. Of those 1,200 members, only 15 have posted the word "rediculous," and 3 of them are you, troy and katiesmith.

I also forgot to mention that both you and Marcie claim to have been in physically abusive relationships. Yet another "coincidence"...

But yes, the smoking gun is you both declaring Oct 17th as your birthday. That's just too "rediculous" of a coincidence. :P

marcie wrote:you know what it really does not matter what i say because someone in here will call me a liar , i really wish i had never posted anything here in the first place ..

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Yes, you give different ages (like you give different names), but you give the same birthday (Oct 17). There are just way too many similarities for this to all be a wild series of coincidences. Plus the fact that you lied when you told us you were posting from Texas (verified by the IP address attached to those posts) and the lack of any evidence to support your stories.

A few things I forgot to mention:

You and emily both claim to have had incidents with a Ouija board.

We have close to 1,200 members on this board and over 123,000 posts. Of those 1,200 members, only 15 have posted the word "rediculous," and 3 of them are you, troy and katiesmith.

I also forgot to mention that both you and Marcie claim to have been in physically abusive relationships. Yet another "coincidence"...

But yes, the smoking gun is you both declaring Oct 17th as your birthday. That's just too "rediculous" of a coincidence. :P

marcie wrote:you know what it really does not matter what i say because someone in here will call me a liar , i really wish i had never posted anything here in the first place ..
ok dan ....just to please you i iwlll go along with this and say yes i am all these different people because lord knows i want to please you :P ...i am not schizophrenic and i am not that crazy or that insane...i have tried to be nice about this ....i am not all these people and i am tired of you doing this to me....i really dont understand why you are acting this way but just to keep the peace on here i am not going to argue with you...belive what you want...it is okay with me....this is all just "rediculous" as you say :naughty:

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

csullivan wrote:i really dont understand why you are acting this way
That's right. Play the innocent victim who "simply has no idea what's going on." :roll:

But ya know, if you really want to turn this thing around on me, and show me to be an unreasonable jerk, then all you have to do is provide some evidence/explanations for all the "coincidences" I listed last night. Go ahead -- try. Prove me wrong. :clap:

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
csullivan wrote:i really dont understand why you are acting this way
That's right. Play the innocent victim who "simply has no idea what's going on." :roll:

But ya know, if you really want to turn this thing around on me, and show me to be an unreasonable jerk, then all you have to do is provide some evidence/explanations for all the "coincidences" I listed last night. Go ahead -- try. Prove me wrong. :clap:
what do you want police reports....hospital reports ...what....would you like me to take a picture of my daughters grave...let me just drive out there and do that for you...would that make you happy

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

csullivan wrote:what do you want police reports....hospital reports ...what....would you like me to take a picture of my daughters grave...let me just drive out there and do that for you...would that make you happy
Yep. Police reports, hospital reports, death certificate, a photo of the grave, obituaries... That would prove you were telling the truth and it would show me to be a total jerk, and no one would ever doubt you again. You would have total vindication and I will hide my tail between my legs in total humiliation.

Show me everything you've got. And don't fake it, because we'll check. And when you take a picture of the grave, tell us what section it is located in so we can check with the cemetery.

But there is no way you are gonna show these, because they don't exist. Instead you are going to say, "Oh, I can't believe you are actually asking me to show these things to you! You don't know how tough it's been since her death. I just can't cope, and now you are giving me so much stress. I wish I had never joined this forum. Etc..."

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
csullivan wrote:what do you want police reports....hospital reports ...what....would you like me to take a picture of my daughters grave...let me just drive out there and do that for you...would that make you happy
Yep. Police reports, hospital reports, death certificate, a photo of the grave, obituaries... That would prove you were telling the truth and it would show me to be a total jerk, and no one would ever doubt you again. You would have total vindication and I will hide my tail between my legs in total humiliation.

Show me everything you've got. And don't fake it, because we'll check. And when you take a picture of the grave, tell us what section it is located in so we can check with the cemetery.

But there is no way you are gonna show these, because they don't exist. Instead you are going to say, "Oh, I can't believe you are actually asking me to show these things to you! You don't know how tough it's been since her death. I just can't cope, and now you are giving me so much stress. I wish I had never joined this forum. Etc..."
you know what dan...this is my daughter you are talking about...i dont know where you get off saying these kinds of things ...but this is my daughter ,,,i have a hard enough time not seeing her or being with her every day...just stop it

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11904

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

No, it is you that I'm talking about. Show me the proof. Clear your name. Shut me up.

User avatar
csullivan
Amityville Maniac
Posts: 1067

Re: vivid dreams

Post by csullivan » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:01 pm

i am on way to to my daghters grave ...would you like me to dig her up and take pictures of her...iam so upset right now why dan are you doing this to me,,, first you want me to stop talking about my personal life and now you want pictures of my daughters grave...i will drive out there and take pictures just for you okay ...it is really hard for me to go day to day without my daughter and then you have to do this to me

Post Reply