vivid dreams

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
User avatar
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife
Posts: 3542

Re: vivid dreams

Post by radiomixer » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 am

Image

User avatar
BillyCigars
American Psycho
Posts: 2840
Location: I Have To Return Some Videotapes

Re: vivid dreams

Post by BillyCigars » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:47 am

I guess she'll just have to be more careful at the next forum she intends to scam. So long! :clap:
"The old man's still an artist with a Thompson."

User avatar
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989
Posts: 1191
Location: Scotland

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:35 am

Dan the Damned wrote:
Image
That picture is Genius :clap: :D
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4300
Location: Athens, Texas

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Howard64 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:02 am

now we can move on:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2435

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Shawn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:54 pm

If in fact csullivan IS marcy, then she knows where I am telling her to go. And I'm pretty sure it is Marcy. I have known for a long time. The big tip off was the fake child death. My kudos to the member who posted the classic shenanigans game! ( I laffed out loud fer sure)

And i gotta thanx ALL of the laffs I got. Really. Too many to mention, but Dan holds the torch for the funniest and most. 90% went over the poor dolts head (csarcy) but rest assured, a lot of peeps got it! (just another joke on csarcy teee heee) And another thanx to Meow. Luv ya buddy! I gots yer seed and will send it now...you are worthy! No, really, I gotta admire your BS meter! Where'd ya git it? I need to upgrade mine.

My personal message to csarcy: bring it on sybyl. The score is 0 for 3. Wanna go for 0 for 4? (teeeeee,heeeeee, haaaahaaaaa....ahem.)



Too bad CSARCY did'nt have a vivid dream about her little game ending? :dance:


(Dan, can we get more smilies??? PLEASE????? I can contribute!)
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

User avatar
Shawn
Been there, Done that
Posts: 2435

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Shawn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

*nosepressontheglassitis

Image
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

User avatar
Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di
Posts: 4300
Location: Athens, Texas

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Howard64 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 pm

you know, part of me truly feels pity for people
that have such a low self esteem that they have
to rely on tactics such as what Csullivan used.

During my membership here I have run into a few
people like this. One of which would refer to themselves
in a third person context under another name!!

I only hope that these people can get some help
so that they can function on a better level.

I guess all we can do is pray.. :)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane
Posts: 3109

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 am

Maybe we should have Folandize CSullivan/Marcy and give her a forum of her own while blocking access to the regular forums. That way she can tell total strangers all the drama (real or imaginary) in her life and feel better.

PS. I am claiming the copyright on the word "Folandize".

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
Posts: 57

Weird, shared, recuring dream

Post by RowdyRodimus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:09 pm

Since I was a kid, I've had this one recurring dream where me and my best friend at the time (both of us were about 5 when the dream started happening) were in a two story house on the end of the street we lived on (where there was no house, just a field where we used to catch frogs) and got locked in. When we were inside, all of the normal horror tropes happened- ghosts, noises, footsteps, etc. Finally, there was an old woman in the top of the house that kept us there by locking her room behind us without getting up from her bed. Then she says "I'll let you out..." and the entire house just explodes and I wake up. Well, I told my mom about it the first time and she said it was just a dream and not to be scared and then I told my friends mom to just feel more sure it was OK (I was close to her). Well, she then called my friend in and told him to tell me about the dream he had. It was the same dream, only instead of seeing it through my eyes like I did, he saw it from his eyes. It was weird we had the same dream on the same night. But I still had that dream over and over again through the years.

Well, a few months ago they started building a house on that piece of land that was a field. When they started digging, about 10 feet down they found a foundation from an old house that was there. Nobody I've ever talked to had ever seen a house there and I asked people who had been living there since the 30's (this was back in the very early 80's). Well, then they demolished the foundation, they found graves underneath it. Not caskets, just bodies buried there. Where I live in Arkansas, we were considered "Indian Country" (If you've seen True Grit, this is where Judge Parker was because of the outlaws here). They haven't finished with testing on the bodies, so nobody is sure if they are Native American bodies or Caucasians.

But still, just with the dream and seeing that there was at one time a house there that nobody knew about and the graves all around and under it, it's a weird thing don't you think?

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kblur77 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:40 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:This is a long one, so grab a cup of hot cocoa and settle in...

To start with, we had a member I'm going to refer to as "Marcie" on this board. She played games with us by pretending to undergo various personal tragedies, in an attempt to get attention and sympathy from unsuspecting members of this board.

She first posted as "Mary Harrison." Then she started posting as "Katie Smith," who told us that Mary had died in the hospital. Later she started posting as "James," who pretended to be Katie's abusive boyfriend, going nuts on the board one day and claiming he had killed Katie. Then she started posting as "Marcie," a concerned relative who noticed her sister (Mary) used to post here, and who came around to "get some answers" as to what was going on with her family. (See this thread.)

Later she started posting as "Emily," who claimed to be Marcie's aunt. Like Marcie, Emily joined the forum "to find out what was going on." She told us that Marcie wasn't doing well, and that she had been talking about our board, so she came to find out what we were all about. Shortly thereafter, Emily told us that Marcie shot herself.

Tragedy after tragedy.

When we finally caught on that all these people were one and the same (and when we felt that we had enough evidence to conclude it wasn't all just a series of coincidences), we banned Marcie and all her fake accounts (which were all coming from the same IP address). Marcie, Katie Smith 1, Katie Smith 2, James, Mary Harrison, Troy and Emily.

Sherb later lifted the ban on Marcie, who promised she wouldn't post anymore. After the ban was lifted, we got a new member named "Christy S". Not only did she come from the same region as Marcie, her MySpace account was a mirror image of "Emily's". Note on Christy's myspace page she lists her former employer as NAI Sullivan Group.

Christy only hung around for a few months in 2007 before going away. Oddly enough, the time period Christy was on this board coincides with the period listed on her MySpace page as being employed by the NAI Sullivan Group: December 2006 to May 2007. We're pretty sure this was another "Marcie account" even though the IP was different (we think she may have been posting while at work -- maybe that's why she didn't last long there).

Here are a couple of relevant threads which explain a bit more about Marcie and her alter-egos: linklink


Okay, are you still with me? So far this is just background material. Here we go with the csullivan account:

From the start there seemed to be an underlying "phoniness" about csullivan when she signed up and the way she was acting so overly dramatic, with posts such as this. Soon after she joined up, my PM inbox got flooded with various members commenting on her, asking if she was for real. Some even mentioned similarities with Marcie in terms of phrasing and the writing styles. In fact, a good example of the similarity of writing styles is shown in the last post csullivan wrote above. Note the heavy use of 2 periods at the start of some sentences. Now compare that with one of Marcie's old posts (link).

Coincidence? Maybe. I didn't pay too much attention. But then after the tragic story about her daughter dying, things really picked up. Was it a coincidence that a bunch of people felt csullivan might be Marcie, and suddenly we have another post about a tragedy? What are the odds of such a tragic event happening so very soon after signing up with this forum? And why did she feel so close with us to share it at the time? We were still strangers, and she spills her guts out to us almost like we're the only friends she has???

So I began to dig a little. Her IP address is different from Marcie's, but like "Christy S" and Marcie it came from the same small geographical region (around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma).

Also, all of Marcie's fake accounts were made with Yahoo email addresses (except for Christy S). Csullivan's account was also started with a Yahoo email address.

Aside from this, there were many other similarities between csullivan and the Marcie accounts. All of them use "all-lowercase" letters for their username; all use Cox Internet as their provider; there is the familiar thread of spousal abuse in Marcie's posts as well as csullivan's posts, and as I mentioned before, they all come from the Oklahoma City area and all signed up with Yahoo email addresses.

The situation with csullivan's daughter was a bit too much to be believed. Again, a situation that could happen, but only in rare circumstances. Her daughter was involved in a minor car accident. I say "minor" because she was checked out at the hospital and returned home that same day (I think with only a bruised forehead or something).

So lots of drama at first with the car accident, but later things seem ok as she returns home that afternoon and seems fine.

Then she took a turn for the worse and needed an immediate operation -- so we're back with lots more drama. The operation goes well, and she starts recovering nicely, so all is well once again.

Then she dies.

Yes, this all seemed a bit unrealistic, especially coupled with our suspicions that this was just Marcie again. Other members started digging into the stories of the tragic death of Ashley. Csullivan told us when she died and where she was buried, but no one could find an obituary for her nor a mention of her name on the cemetery's website (which lists the names of those buried there).

Was it just a coincidence that no one could find any of this information?

Lots of people wanted us to ban csullivan, but we held off. We agreed it was likely Marcie, but then again, what if it was just a long string of coincidences? Would we want to risk upsetting a grieving mother?

Then csullivan travelled down to Texas to be with her ex-husband. Problem was that her IP address remained the same, showing her as posting from Oklahoma.

So we have the following similarities between Marcie and csullivan:
1) same location (near Oklahoma City)

2) same writing style

3) same all-lowercase usernames

4) same use of Yahoo email addresses to sign up to the board

5) same internet provider

6) both suffer remarkable personal tragedies and share them with the board
Could these all be coincidences? I really doubt it. But still, just in case, we didn't "out" her (and we admonished those who attempted to do so). Then, fairly recently, someone sent me the smoking gun. Both csullivan and Marcie gave the same date as their birthday! (csullivan's birthday) (Marcie's birthday)

So yeah, when you couple all the wild coincidences listed above with the fact that they both give the same date for their birthday, I think it's safe to say csullivan is Marcie -- continuing her sick, twisted game of playing with people's emotions...
Is this why Dan disappeared or became quiet? Good investigating though. You mods should work for Mr. Katzenbach.

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9796
Contact:

Re: Weird, shared, recuring dream

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:30 pm

Ha, good story! Did your friend keep having the dream too?

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
Posts: 57

Re: Weird, shared, recuring dream

Post by RowdyRodimus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:53 pm

I know he had it a few more times when we were kids but they moved out of town when he was about 7 or 8. I'm friends with his sister on FB and Twitter but I don't think they speak very often because of her choice of careers (Modeled for and still works for Playboy)

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member
Posts: 57

Re: vivid dreams

Post by RowdyRodimus » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 pm

I'm sorry I started a new thread on my weird dreams, if you want to you can move it here if you like. I had no idea this thread was here. That'll teach me to be lazy lol Sorry again, folks. :doh:

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kblur77 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:05 pm

kblur77 wrote:
Dan the Damned wrote:This is a long one, so grab a cup of hot cocoa and settle in...

To start with, we had a member I'm going to refer to as "Marcie" on this board. She played games with us by pretending to undergo various personal tragedies, in an attempt to get attention and sympathy from unsuspecting members of this board.

She first posted as "Mary Harrison." Then she started posting as "Katie Smith," who told us that Mary had died in the hospital. Later she started posting as "James," who pretended to be Katie's abusive boyfriend, going nuts on the board one day and claiming he had killed Katie. Then she started posting as "Marcie," a concerned relative who noticed her sister (Mary) used to post here, and who came around to "get some answers" as to what was going on with her family. (See this thread.)

Later she started posting as "Emily," who claimed to be Marcie's aunt. Like Marcie, Emily joined the forum "to find out what was going on." She told us that Marcie wasn't doing well, and that she had been talking about our board, so she came to find out what we were all about. Shortly thereafter, Emily told us that Marcie shot herself.

Tragedy after tragedy.

When we finally caught on that all these people were one and the same (and when we felt that we had enough evidence to conclude it wasn't all just a series of coincidences), we banned Marcie and all her fake accounts (which were all coming from the same IP address). Marcie, Katie Smith 1, Katie Smith 2, James, Mary Harrison, Troy and Emily.

Sherb later lifted the ban on Marcie, who promised she wouldn't post anymore. After the ban was lifted, we got a new member named "Christy S". Not only did she come from the same region as Marcie, her MySpace account was a mirror image of "Emily's". Note on Christy's myspace page she lists her former employer as NAI Sullivan Group.

Christy only hung around for a few months in 2007 before going away. Oddly enough, the time period Christy was on this board coincides with the period listed on her MySpace page as being employed by the NAI Sullivan Group: December 2006 to May 2007. We're pretty sure this was another "Marcie account" even though the IP was different (we think she may have been posting while at work -- maybe that's why she didn't last long there).

Here are a couple of relevant threads which explain a bit more about Marcie and her alter-egos: linklink


Okay, are you still with me? So far this is just background material. Here we go with the csullivan account:

From the start there seemed to be an underlying "phoniness" about csullivan when she signed up and the way she was acting so overly dramatic, with posts such as this. Soon after she joined up, my PM inbox got flooded with various members commenting on her, asking if she was for real. Some even mentioned similarities with Marcie in terms of phrasing and the writing styles. In fact, a good example of the similarity of writing styles is shown in the last post csullivan wrote above. Note the heavy use of 2 periods at the start of some sentences. Now compare that with one of Marcie's old posts (link).

Coincidence? Maybe. I didn't pay too much attention. But then after the tragic story about her daughter dying, things really picked up. Was it a coincidence that a bunch of people felt csullivan might be Marcie, and suddenly we have another post about a tragedy? What are the odds of such a tragic event happening so very soon after signing up with this forum? And why did she feel so close with us to share it at the time? We were still strangers, and she spills her guts out to us almost like we're the only friends she has???

So I began to dig a little. Her IP address is different from Marcie's, but like "Christy S" and Marcie it came from the same small geographical region (around Oklahoma City, Oklahoma).

Also, all of Marcie's fake accounts were made with Yahoo email addresses (except for Christy S). Csullivan's account was also started with a Yahoo email address.

Aside from this, there were many other similarities between csullivan and the Marcie accounts. All of them use "all-lowercase" letters for their username; all use Cox Internet as their provider; there is the familiar thread of spousal abuse in Marcie's posts as well as csullivan's posts, and as I mentioned before, they all come from the Oklahoma City area and all signed up with Yahoo email addresses.

The situation with csullivan's daughter was a bit too much to be believed. Again, a situation that could happen, but only in rare circumstances. Her daughter was involved in a minor car accident. I say "minor" because she was checked out at the hospital and returned home that same day (I think with only a bruised forehead or something).

So lots of drama at first with the car accident, but later things seem ok as she returns home that afternoon and seems fine.

Then she took a turn for the worse and needed an immediate operation -- so we're back with lots more drama. The operation goes well, and she starts recovering nicely, so all is well once again.

Then she dies.

Yes, this all seemed a bit unrealistic, especially coupled with our suspicions that this was just Marcie again. Other members started digging into the stories of the tragic death of Ashley. Csullivan told us when she died and where she was buried, but no one could find an obituary for her nor a mention of her name on the cemetery's website (which lists the names of those buried there).

Was it just a coincidence that no one could find any of this information?

Lots of people wanted us to ban csullivan, but we held off. We agreed it was likely Marcie, but then again, what if it was just a long string of coincidences? Would we want to risk upsetting a grieving mother?

Then csullivan travelled down to Texas to be with her ex-husband. Problem was that her IP address remained the same, showing her as posting from Oklahoma.

So we have the following similarities between Marcie and csullivan:
1) same location (near Oklahoma City)

2) same writing style

3) same all-lowercase usernames

4) same use of Yahoo email addresses to sign up to the board

5) same internet provider

6) both suffer remarkable personal tragedies and share them with the board
Could these all be coincidences? I really doubt it. But still, just in case, we didn't "out" her (and we admonished those who attempted to do so). Then, fairly recently, someone sent me the smoking gun. Both csullivan and Marcie gave the same date as their birthday! (csullivan's birthday) (Marcie's birthday)

So yeah, when you couple all the wild coincidences listed above with the fact that they both give the same date for their birthday, I think it's safe to say csullivan is Marcie -- continuing her sick, twisted game of playing with people's emotions...
Is this why Dan disappeared or became quiet? Good investigating though. You mods should work for Mr. Katzenbach.
Was csuliivan related Gerard Sullivan?

User avatar
sherbetbizarre
Administrator
Posts: 9796
Contact:

Re: vivid dreams

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:39 pm

No, lol.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kblur77 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:30 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:No, lol.
Thought you might like that! :dance:

kathyM
Princess
Posts: 2701

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kathyM » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Ah, CSullivan. Wonder where the wackadoodle is now? Still escaping the husband that wants to kill her? Hanging out at the non existent grave of a not dead daughter? Still hanging out with the fake lawyer that was harrassing Ryan on his facebook page? Taking care of the new fake baby? :think:

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11900

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:21 pm

kblur77 wrote:Is this why Dan disappeared or became quiet? Good investigating though. You mods should work for Mr. Katzenbach.
Sorry. I'm still here. But yeah, I've been very quiet the past few years. For whatever reasons, I've slowly lost interest in Amityville. Started slowly after the death of George Lutz and kinda snowballed after some friends insisted that I start a facebook account (spent more and more time on there, reuniting with old friends, etc).

Honestly, over the past 10 years or so, the main thing that has held my interest is watching the trainwreck (known as Ryan Katzenbach) and his antics.

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kblur77 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello Dan and welcome to the board! :D

Hard to lose interest in old Amityville but you are right about Katz. It sparked my fancy again, everybody has their own thing about this monster that never really goes away.

A lot of you guys in here have years of knowledge about Katzenbach and SH and I just recently got into him and his project so I'm trying to play catch up as regards to that matter.

There is much love in here for Mr. Katz and his project!

User avatar
kblur77
Amityville Addict
Posts: 341

Re: vivid dreams

Post by kblur77 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:51 pm

kathyM wrote:Ah, CSullivan. Wonder where the wackadoodle is now? Still escaping the husband that wants to kill her? Hanging out at the non existent grave of a not dead daughter? Still hanging out with the fake lawyer that was harrassing Ryan on his facebook page? Taking care of the new fake baby? :think:

I had fun reading some of what she wrote. I don't how she fooled anyone though?

User avatar
Dan the Damned
Lost Soul
Posts: 11900

Re: vivid dreams

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:59 pm

kblur77 wrote:
kathyM wrote:Ah, CSullivan. Wonder where the wackadoodle is now? Still escaping the husband that wants to kill her? Hanging out at the non existent grave of a not dead daughter? Still hanging out with the fake lawyer that was harrassing Ryan on his facebook page? Taking care of the new fake baby? :think:
I had fun reading some of what she wrote. I don't how she fooled anyone though?
Well, I think most of us had suspicions of her being a "catfish," but what to do? Do we come right out and accuse them of lying? We'd look like total heartless monsters if her story turned out to be true. So I think most of us just kinda played along, until we eventual got the puzzle pieces in the right order. Just to be on the safe side, ya know...

Luckily, most of the members of this forum enjoy working on a real-life mystery, so unravelling CSullivan's phony stories was right up our alley...

Post Reply