Which Amityville projects are you looking forward to?

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville

Poll: Which Amityville project are you looking forward to?

AMITYVILLE HORROR: THE LOST TAPES - found footage movie by Casey La Scala/Daniel Farrands/The Weinsteins
23%
AMITYVILLE: THE LEGACY 3D - based on "The Evil Escapes" by Hannibal Classics
11%
MY AMITYVILLE HORROR - documentary by Eric Walter with Danny Lutz, etc.
56%
SHATTERED HOPES: THE TRUE STORY OF THE AMITYVILLE MURDERS by Ryan Katzenbach
11%

Total votes: 95

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Re: Which Amityville projects are you looking forward to?

Post by tomspy77 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:45 am

Yeah I did not see anything there when i poked around, perhaps they have been deleted or perhaps I am blind!

*Anything from NASA Tea Leaf?* :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 am

tomspy77 wrote:Yeah I did not see anything there when i poked around, perhaps they have been deleted or perhaps I am blind!

*Anything from NASA Tea Leaf?* :lol:
Lol... I meant this thread:

http://www.facebook.com/jason.pyke2/pos ... 7444544005

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am

Oh Ok, I saw that thread but did not think that was what it was concerning. My god, this is all a little nutty isn't it?

Why is it neither side of this debate can be just that a debate? Wow...

Only thing I'll agree with is that no one here was probably there when Ryan had contact with Sony and it is not hard to fathom a big corp doing that to a newcomer when they take over something.

I can't see how posting on an internet forum and giving an opnion is stalking though, however if I may ask what are these emails Ryan speaks of?

Also visting and bookmarking sites is not considered stalking I don't think, I have folders and folder of Doctor Who related sites stored, but this does not mean I'm stalkng Matt Smith (although I'd consider stalking Karen Gillian -Jokes there FBI agent reading this PDF..jokes! I have no way to Cardiff!-).

Finally has anyone looked at the internet? People comment and post stuff all the time that is a million times more vulgar, harmful and criminal then this. I think the feds will look at it as a non issue unless these emails and such are something to be had...and that's not a knock Dan, I'm just trying to be objective and fair is all. :-)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu May 19, 2011 10:55 am

tomspy77 wrote:Finally has anyone looked at the internet? People comment and post stuff all the time that is a million times more vulgar, harmful and criminal then this. I think the feds will look at it as a non issue
I dunno, I think that pdf from Linda will be enough to hang Dan... but wait! Linda cannot send pdf's so Dan lives another day... or does he? :think:

What drama!

:lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

tomspy77 wrote:Only thing I'll agree with is that no one here was probably there when Ryan had contact with Sony and it is not hard to fathom a big corp doing that to a newcomer when they take over something.
First of all, let me make it clear that I love Ryan. He is a great guy, and a whole lot smarter than me. I agree with everything he says, and I promise to buy 10 copies of his DVD when it comes out.

That being said, I think some *others* were having a laugh at the Sony reference because in 2004 Ryan sued Tracey DeFeo, blaming her for the demise of the Sony deal after Tracey's letter-writing campaign. And now he is blaming the Weinsteins.

Well I say "so what"! Can't Tracey and the Weinsteins both be guilty of sabotaging Ryan's big Hollywood deal? Of course they can! And maybe more guilty parties will crop up in the future. Maybe some people who aren't even born yet! That's how these things go. And so what if, in 2004, the Weinsteins had nothing at all to do with Sony or USA Networks or MGM or Dimension or the Amityville Horror remake! You guys are just using facts to attack Ryan with! Poor guy...
tomspy77 wrote:I can't see how posting on an internet forum and giving an opnion is stalking though, however if I may ask what are these emails Ryan speaks of?
I frankly do not know. I don't think I have ever sent Ryan an email. I don't think I am worthy of sending him an email. *sigh*
tomspy77 wrote:Also visting and bookmarking sites is not considered stalking I don't think...
Quite right. But I think Ryan was just kidding me. Have I ever told you what a great sense of humor he has? He's the best!

But in case anyone is wondering, I don't sit here and scour the web in search of Amityville gossip all day long. But because I help run the biggest Amityville forum on the Internet, a lot of people tend to send me reports about stuff. We have a lot of members here, some of which rarely post. They aren't always hunting on the Internet, but sometimes they get bored and click on links or search for Amity stuff on Google. When they come across interesting stuff, they sometimes tell me about it. And sometimes I post that stuff here.

So while Ryan sees my name posting all this stuff, he naturally thinks I'm some sort of internet super-sleuth who has no life. He's right about the "no life" part, but my super-sleuthing only extends to sniffing out what's in my fridge. Again, I think he's just teasing me. He's such a big teaser. Have I ever told you what a great sense of humor he has? :D
sherbetbizarre wrote:I dunno, I think that pdf from Linda will be enough to hang Dan...
I hope so. I certainly have it coming to me! And if Linda can't work out the PDF thing, I have my own copy I can share... :clap:

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Thu May 19, 2011 4:40 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
tomspy77 wrote:Finally has anyone looked at the internet? People comment and post stuff all the time that is a million times more vulgar, harmful and criminal then this. I think the feds will look at it as a non issue
I dunno, I think that pdf from Linda will be enough to hang Dan... but wait! Linda cannot send pdf's so Dan lives another day... or does he? :think:

What drama!

:lol:
Are you referring to the cracked skylite above us all? Bah. she has diarrhea of the mouth...or in this case, of the keyboard. Poor girl should stop skipping so many doses of her much needed meds. And, if I may add, stop stealing other peoples photography and posting it as her own. :fp:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

High Hopes
High Hopes on Ocean Avenue

Post by High Hopes » Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Hes such a cry baby!! :cry: Ryan writes: Where.....oh where.....have I heard constant bitching about our release date at? Hmmmmmmmm. Could it be on the FUQ'ers website? A desparate, pathetic group of stalkers who are into cyberstalking, cyberbullying? A group who is now stalking the composer of this film? What are you Ryan 10??? Voiceing our opionions on your SHATTY film?? Bite me, titty baby!!

Shatty Films goes on to say:

The law? What does the law have to do with anything, Linda? These righteous FUQ'ers are just poking a little criticism and fun at Ryan and he just can't handle it. Haven't you heard? I can't take criticism! Uhm, 9 years of this crap but I can't handle a little criticism. I've tried to be a good sport, I've tried to reason with these idiots, but there's no reasoning with them. It's the truth according to them and them ONLY. At this point, I am getting a little concerned about my safety because it's gone from name calling on a forum to sending emails....what's next? Do they show up at my home or office? How sick are these people? They're claiming I have mental problems and need drugs. Can you believe this crap? Indeed, Linda, I am contacting law enforcement.

Please video tape this Ryan so we can see them laugh at you. This is common sence, that all we are doing is placing our opionions on this film. He said it himself, Uhm, 9 years of this crap but I can't handle a little criticism. It has taken him this long to make a film!! Its clear as day why Sony didnt want to use his film!! They are in it to make money, not wait til they die!! I think he holds the world record for longest time to make a movie!! An concerned about your saftey?????? My God man your no star!!! Your a wannabe!! Dream on man!!!

As for Roxanne, I am so grateful to you Ryan, for fighting the fight that Stephen would have surely still be doing if he were here. :fp: Yea right after a battle with Dracula!! Jesus Christ lady, George said it best in one of his last inteviews, Does this lady actually believe what she says??

Taken for Ed Asnors Wiki: In July 2010, Asner completed recording sessions for Shattered Hopes: The True Story of the Amityville Murders which is a forthcoming documentary on the 1974 DeFeo murders in Amityville, New York. Asner serves as the narrator for the film, which covers a forensic analysis of the murders, the trial in which 23-year old DeFeo son Ronald DeFeo Jr., was convicted of the killings, and the subsequent "haunting" story "which is revealed to be a hoax."

Wow, um....."which is revealed to be a hoax."[/ Best of luck proving that Ryan!! Get a day job an quit cry you big baby!!!! BTW this is MY OPIONION, NOT THAT OF THE BOARDS RYAN!!!
"The wheel locked" I'd blame Detorit, a lot faster than I would the Devil!

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Fri May 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Ryan is full of shat.

Ryan said:
It IS obsessive Linda, and it's scary. It's very scary. Psychologist friend of mine urged me, months ago, to do something and I considered it harmless and she didn't think there was anything harmless about it...she says "the last guy who got gunned down or stabbed to death by an obsessive stalker probably thought it was harmless, too." As I said, it's crossed the line numerous times, but the frequency seems to be increasing. I was an utter fool to think I could stroll over there and somehow talk to them. Looking at the 54 pages in their thread, there is impersonation on multiple counts and I think we all know how serious the Feds are these days with regards to identity theft.

:roll:
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 pm

I am not understanding this. Is Ryan saying that someone impersonated him on the Shatt. Hopes 54 page thread? That is was not Ryan we were talking with? Were all the posts fake or were some actually Ryan?

I am not getting what you mean Ryan. Can somebody please explain?

High Hopes

Post by High Hopes » Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Thats what it looks an sounds like. In the email he sent me Ryan is rambleing on about how bad an unfair the boad is, how Dan an Sherb are ALWAYS makin fun of him an his film ect, ect. Hes claiming I.D. theft to say the least an someone is actting as him on here. Well thats outta our hands. If someone comes on here protraying themselfs as Butch an seems legit than we can only asume its him. Unlike Ryan who does background checks on everyone he comes in conntact with or becomes a crittic to his film, this board dosent do that. The actions Ryan is alleging is false acusations. :naughty: More than likley he saying I.D. theft cause his credit card is maxed out past his limits an he is in the hole an is using this board at fault. :lol: (my opionion, not the boards, an just kidding) And that phone call he post of G.Gates on his FB. Lets just say "enogh said!" I mean wow!!! Gates sounds like a true CRACK HEAD!! an hes saying how much they have in common. WAIT!!! Maybe they are, :think: Shes a phony an is so caught up in her crap that he falls for it an is making a film on what she says an he is delivering people this phony crap he believes from her. So I guess they are alot alike!!

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm

I wish you guys would stop harassing poor, poor Ryan. He really is a swell guy. He's just got his terminology a bit mixed up. Happens to all of us.

You see, last year I was a naughty, naughty boy. I posted a parody about my friends Ryan, Ric Osuna and Geraldine Gates talking in a make-believe chat room. Ryan got angry about it (rightly so). And since I was "impersonating" him in this parody, he is referring to it as "identity theft."

No, it's not legally considered identity theft -- but in Ryan's eyes it is identity theft. And Ryan has the bestest eyes! :shock: And that makes it OK. See? :D

High Hopes

Post by High Hopes » Fri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Dan, weres the icon that shows you going off the deep end????

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri May 20, 2011 7:00 pm

A year ago? Why is this being talked about now like it was a recent thing?

How can all this board's members be held responsible when we dont even have a clue what Ryan is even talking about? All this hysteria over something that happened a year ago? Get over it already!

GEEZE, I cant afford a psychiatrist so stop making me crazy Ryan! How about this, stay off this site and we stay off your facebook and everybody is happy. All this talk about potential stalking and emailing and feds is getting ridiculous. What are we, in high school again or something?

Ryan, just finish the documentary and move on with your life and we can move on to something else to talk about. Isnt Dan's overwhelming worshipping you enough?

Also, thanks 112oceanave for answering my question so quickly. I appreciate the info.

High Hopes

Post by High Hopes » Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:I wish you guys would stop harassing poor, poor Ryan. He really is a swell guy.
:fp:

The only thing swell on Ryan is his swollen head! :dance:

I cant wait till his movie backfires on him. Then I'll send him another email an instead of saying anything Ill pop a video in an let uncle Frank from Home Alone tell him, "Look what you did you little jerk!!"

I hope it helped Kathy, It may not be 100% correct but I can admit my faults unlike Ryan.

:doh: <--------- Ryan Katzenbach

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri May 20, 2011 11:33 pm

kathyM wrote:Ryan, just finish the documentary and move on with your life and we can move on to something else to talk about. Isnt Dan's overwhelming worshipping you enough?
Ah, well I'm not worshipping Ryan in the hopes that he will refrain from sending SEAL Team Six after me -- I'm just worshipping him because he is a really, really, really, really, really, really swell guy. I saw his recent trailer, and I am now convinced that "Shattered Hopes" will be the box office hit of 2012 (in terms of straight-to-DVD documentaries released that year regarding the Amityville murders in production longer than 5 years).

I tell ya, Christmas 2012 is gonna be FAN-F*CKING-TASTIC at the Damned household, with everyone getting a copy of Ryan's movie! I can't wait to see the look on 94-year-old Gran the Damned's face as she sees those lovely crime scene photos. What a magical moment we'll share. All thanks to the wonderful Mr Ryan the K! :dance:

Now let's all move on and talk about rainbows and bunny rabbits...

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Sat May 21, 2011 12:03 am

Dan the Damned wrote: Now let's all move on and talk about rainbows and bunny rabbits...
rainbows and bunny rabbits ...what in the world have you been smoking :naughty: :)

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Sat May 21, 2011 11:25 am

Did you know that Unicorns fart rainbows?

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm

well we have a rabbit that can crap jelly beans...why not:)
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

Every time I think of identity theft I think of Dans fake Id :lol: what is up with that?I sent that person a couple of PMS that we miss him.I dont know if that is Dan impersonating himself,a good laugh.I feel like an idiot thinking it really was somebody else. :doh:
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

High Hopes

Post by High Hopes » Wed May 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I really cant wait til " My Amityville Horror" comes out. I have been waiting a long time to hear at least one of the kids claims on the case. And from what i gather from the trailer Daniel did experince something in the house. Also from Chris in his interview with Inside Edition, he too claims to have witnessed something in the house. So you know I voted for this movie, an I want to see The lost tapes Amityville movie. I just think Hey, they are going to do it anyways so lets just hope this one is one of the best other than the Orginal. And I really hope they dont go back to the 2005 movie house, what a disapointment. :roll:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Baphomet666 wrote:Every time I think of identity theft I think of Dans fake Id :lol: what is up with that?I sent that person a couple of PMS that we miss him.I dont know if that is Dan impersonating himself,a good laugh.I feel like an idiot thinking it really was somebody else. :doh:
That's me. I created that account years ago. We were in chat one night and someone didn't think it possible for 1 person to be in chat using 2 browsers and 2 different accounts. So I created that account on the spot to demonstrate that it was possible. Since then I use it to test certain features on the board, etc...