Re: manson gets cell phone in prisonn

Post by kathyM » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 am

Hey, look at this. He was caught again!

http://hosted2.ap.org/MIPON/d3444c3add3 ... d952bf23cd

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:55 pm

kathyM wrote:Hey, look at this. He was caught again!

http://hosted2.ap.org/MIPON/d3444c3add3 ... d952bf23cd
well that figures...why does that not surprise me

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:24 pm

He is 76 years old, in solitary confinement more than not, I doubt he is trying to start a revolution again. Of the states (called) listed in the article, California is probably Sandra Good - basically an environmentalist these days (and animal lover). Florida is probably Ken K, who seems to get tons of signed Manson stuff to sell (Probably through Manson's Lawyer). Omitted is New York, where Lynette (Squeaky) lives these days since being released.

Now what I would love to see is Charlie actually texting. My grandfather could barely make a call at that age, let alone text.
www.AmityPhotos.com

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:39 am

Manson doesn't deserve a cell phone - he deserves a cyanide pill.
- Brendan72

"Facts don't care for your feelings."
- Ben Shapiro

BellWitch74
Ruined Doll

Post by BellWitch74 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:00 am

They added 30 days to his sentence. That is laughable. He was released from jail in his younger days (before the murders, i believe) and stated he wanted to be back in prison, he didn't like it on the outside anymore. So tacking on another 30 days - big deal, just what he wants.
Madness starts here.
Malice in Wonderland

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Why do you realy care that he calls in prison or get called in prison i mean its not your problem nor does he hurt you people with it.
My name is Legion: for we are many.

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Boogeyman wrote:Why do you realy care that he calls in prison or get called in prison i mean its not your problem nor does he hurt you people with it.
i dont think that is what people are getting at ...if you know what manson has done and the kind of monster he is you would understand that it is disturbing that someone such as him has access to a cell phone

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:02 pm

He had followers who killed for him. For him to have a cell phone and contact with the outside is scary. Some of his followers worship him so much that who knows what they would still do for him if he told them.

Besides, prisoners are in prison for punishment. Having a cell phone would be kind of a luxury for them. They should be out hammering those rocks not talking or texting on cell phones! ha ha!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 am

This was posted by TMZ so I dont know how accurate it is but it is interesting. A pardon for Manson?

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.acti ... 4979091128

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 am

kathyM wrote:He had followers who killed for him. For him to have a cell phone and contact with the outside is scary. Some of his followers worship him so much that who knows what they would still do for him if he told them.

Besides, prisoners are in prison for punishment. Having a cell phone would be kind of a luxury for them. They should be out hammering those rocks not talking or texting on cell phones! ha ha!

Why is it scary? Does he wants to kill you? Probally not so no reason to be scared for it.
And even if he wants other people dead its still not scary because you dont even know those people.

If you are feeling sad/sorry for every person on earth then you have not even a life for your self so thats the reason why i dont give anything about the people i dont know.
If they die its just to bad for them and there families but not for me :)

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Why is it so hard to understand that Manson getting a cell phone is dangerous? First of all, he's a nut case. He is responsible for a lot of murders of innocent people. He is in prison for his lifetime, therefore has NO rights. That includes the freedom of communication with the outside world. Plus the fact that he has always implied that if he ever got out there would be more killings.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Well Boogeyman, it seems to me giving Manson a cell phone is like giving him a gun. He told people to murder for him so he could do it again with a cell phone. There are always crazy people who will follow someone like Manson even now.

I would still care if people were murdered even if I didnt know them.

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:28 pm

kathyM wrote:Well Boogeyman, it seems to me giving Manson a cell phone is like giving him a gun. He told people to murder for him so he could do it again with a cell phone. There are always crazy people who will follow someone like Manson even now.

I would still care if people were murdered even if I didnt know them.

I agree Kathy! for Boogeyman to suggest such a thing is quite insensitive imo.
If you are feeling sad/sorry for every person on earth then you have not even a life for your self so thats the reason why i dont give anything about the people i dont know.
If they die its just to bad for them and there families but not for me :)

What a sad, misguided thing to say. It's not Kathy that has no life bud. It's you.
Any and all comments made by the poster "Shawn" are purely his opinion and do not reflect the opinions of the board owners, administrators or moderators. Also, all postings done by the member "Shawn" are property of "Shawn" and cannot be reproduced in any way shape or form without written permission from the poster known here(@http://www.amityvillefaq.com) as "Shawn". TIA.

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Yes Shawn very very true.
Im very unsensitive and i dont have a life :(

Where can i get 1?

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Try Walmart. Unfortunately you cannot buy human compassion. :roll:

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:24 pm

We dont have Walmarkt in our country.

And if you could buy compassion i still would not buy it because i like to be unsensitive :)

Shawn
Been there, Done that

Post by Shawn » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:25 pm

Unsensitive is not a word, dude. :rotate:

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:36 pm

So maybe i misspelled it i think you know what i mean and if not i dont care anyway.

And now im going offline from this forum because i have better things to do. o/

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Boogeyman, sometimes you just crack me up!

Boogeyman
Wandering in Darkness

Post by Boogeyman » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:14 pm

kathyM wrote:Boogeyman, sometimes you just crack me up!

Thx what ever that means. ;)

AmityPhotos
Amityville Addict

Post by AmityPhotos » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Hes made many of phone calls over the years. Written many of letters. Passed tons of stuff through his lawyer to go to others (in case you are going to say all the other stuff is censored). He's even had his own checking account (with monopoly style checks). Many of his phone calls were his attempts at putting out new albums. Its funny how a single man has the world on edge for over 40 years & quite possibly never killed anyone. He's paying for what he did (or had done for him).

If anything people should be thrilled that he is in prison, because the prosecution didn't think it was possible, since the blood wasn't on his hands. And honestly, if it weren't for the beautiful Sharon Tate (being married to Roman Polanski), nobody would remember his name.

Watch Shawshank Redemption, anybody can get anything in prison.

Now, he's a little old man - that can text.
www.AmityPhotos.com