csullivan
Amityville Maniac

manson gets cell phone in prisonn

Post by csullivan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 am

kathyM
Princess

Re: manson gets cell phone in prisonn

Post by kathyM » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 am

That is crazy. Prisons should do cell checks several times a day at different times. It is awful how prisoners can get just about anything they want smuggled into the prisons. Guards must be on the take too for this to happen.

Can you imagine getting a call from Manson? This guy should have been put to death. What a waste it is keeping him locked up and paying for it when he never would have a chance of parole!

Howard64
ta-wo-di u-s-di

Post by Howard64 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:40 am

this is incredible...
" A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of
the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:57 am

I have read a couple books on Manson in the past, wonder what the calls wered about and who he made them too. My guess would be other inamtes like the articlde says is common, but you never know...
Just when you think a story like Manson's is dead...

tortured skull
Amityville Addict

Post by tortured skull » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:58 pm

LOLI have to laugh, What's his ring tone, helter skelter LMAO

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Maybe the Terminator would consider that possibly, Manson could have been calling his current followers? Hate groups? Maybe coordinating attacks? Possibly going after former followers? Manson is very dangerous, and so is anybody he comes in contact with that calls him a "friend". He could have been starting a new "family".
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Now that is a scary thought!

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

iheard on the radio that manson sent someone some kind of video from the phone of him singing..here is a video
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=7824373

shane2801
Amityville Addict

Post by shane2801 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm

kathyM wrote:That is crazy. Prisons should do cell checks several times a day at different times. It is awful how prisoners can get just about anything they want smuggled into the prisons. Guards must be on the take too for this to happen.

Can you imagine getting a call from Manson? This guy should have been put to death. What a waste it is keeping him locked up and paying for it when he never would have a chance of parole!
I agree Kathy, I can also think of one person that should have been put to death. An absolute waste keeping him locked up and paying for it when he never would have a chance of parole! Any guesses?

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm

shane2801 wrote:
kathyM wrote:That is crazy. Prisons should do cell checks several times a day at different times. It is awful how prisoners can get just about anything they want smuggled into the prisons. Guards must be on the take too for this to happen.

I agree Kathy, I can also think of one person that should have been put to death. An absolute waste keeping him locked up and paying for it when he never would have a chance of parole! Any guesses?
uuuuum could it be ronnie defeo

tomspy77
Son of Davros

Post by tomspy77 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:46 pm

csullivan wrote:iheard on the radio that manson sent someone some kind of video from the phone of him singing..here is a video
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=7824373
I have heard Manson's songs before..(There is a website somewhere), this is not his best work vocally. :D

tortured skull
Amityville Addict

Post by tortured skull » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:33 pm

I have his record, nothing special other than it's manson. it's similar to what would have been around in that time period.. and numerous punk and metal bands have covered some of his songs,, my fav cover would be GG Aliln's version of garbage dump.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Can you imagine Ronnie and Manson sharing a cell together?

csullivan
Amityville Maniac

Post by csullivan » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

kathyM wrote:Can you imagine Ronnie and Manson sharing a cell together?
i would not be surprised if ronnie has already had access to a cell phone

shank
Carpe Diem

Post by shank » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 am

kathyM wrote:Can you imagine Ronnie and Manson sharing a cell together?

conversation would go like this: "I'm the best mass murderer!...No I am!...Uh uh! I am!...No way, I am!...You're a punk!...Yeah! Well you're a jerk!.............Wanna do the nasty?......OK, but I'm on top!.....No way, I am!....Uh uh! I am!........... etc,etc,etc. :P
Whatever.

[img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/shanks_tank/ga.gif[/img]

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:55 am

No, I mean Ronnie and Manson sharing a prison cell together. But the two of them talking on a cell phone to each other would be something entertaining to hear. They both are so full of themselves that they wouldnt give each other a chance to talk!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 am

I wonder if Ronnie has ever had a boyfriend in prison. I remember in the High Hopes book that Ronnie said he was getting turned off by women before he committed the murders. I know this is off the subject but I was just thinking about it when I read Shank's post about the cell phone conversations!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:10 am

Okay, I just found it in the High Hopes book Chapter 14 on the top of page 167. Ronnie says "women just started to turn me off right before this happened". "They just completely turned me off".

shank
Carpe Diem

Post by shank » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:12 am

No, they were sharing a cell together. :) But yeah, they are so full of themselves. 2 Alpha dog mass murderers in the same cell, both narsasitic (spell?) Eventually, they would probably shank each other. (shank....no pun intended :D )
Whatever.

[img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/shanks_tank/ga.gif[/img]

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 am

kathyM wrote:I wonder if Ronnie has ever had a boyfriend in prison. I remember in the High Hopes book that Ronnie said he was getting turned off by women before he committed the murders. I know this is off the subject but I was just thinking about it when I read Shank's post about the cell phone conversations!
:lol: Thats why he divorced Tracey maybe.Bubba was getting jealous.He chose Bubba over Tracey.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 am

tortured skull wrote:I have his record, nothing special other than it's manson. it's similar to what would have been around in that time period.. and numerous punk and metal bands have covered some of his songs,, my fav cover would be GG Aliln's version of garbage dump.
Is there a link on that?
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz