Shiner

Re: You have been warned...

Post by Jetstar3D » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 am

His Recap of 2009 video is spot on. Check it out :shock:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 am

I'm so glad he adds his "have a nice day" at the end - I would be freaking-out overwise.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 am

His latest one is a winner :clap:

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:54 am

Aren't there some fourth graders who are supposed to be beating this guy up?

Evanguy Reincarnated
Curiouser and curiouser

Post by Evanguy Reincarnated » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:01 am

Wasn't the world suppose to come to an end in 1984 too? What ever happened to that belief? Or better yet Y2K...
Like a child left to roam, you found me, your arms were my home

Grim_Reaper
Amityville Addict

Post by Grim_Reaper » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:21 am

Evanguy Reincarnated wrote:Wasn't the world suppose to come to an end in 1984 too? What ever happened to that belief? Or better yet Y2K...
closest thing to the 'world coming to an end' i can recall about 1984 would be teh "crisis on infinite earths" story from DC Comics which ended the Multiverse within the comics in favor of a single universe (also resulted in the 'deaths' of Flash(Barry Allen) and Supergirl).
or perhaps it had somethign to do with the novel '1984' which as far as i know had nothign to do with the end of the word

as to Y2K that was suppose to cause all computers to crash because computer memory was at a premium at one time int he early days of home computers so at that time dates ina computers memory followed a XX/XX/XX format but had before the year 2000 switched to a XX/XX/XXXX format to accomodate the year 2000 (previously it would only support the last 2 digits with teh '19' being assumed to precede teh year code.
now the only future problem from this will be when the year Y10K comes up and a XX/XX/XXXXX format will be needed

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:19 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:His latest one is a winner :clap:
Yes, that's the first one I saw from him. And I love his coverage of their local Christmas Parade. This one's not about him, but more about the nearby kids -- proving kids can get excited at any mediocre piece of crap offered up to them:

The fact that a centerpiece of the parade is the local garbage truck is only bested by the excited shouts of the children. "A garbage truck! It's a garbage truck!"

Could these kids actually be displaying an advanced knowledge of sarcasm? :twisted:

Jetstar3D
Shiner

Post by Jetstar3D » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 am

Just stick a wreath on a utility truck and voila, you have a parade. I wish our guy would have been covering this :lol:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:40 am

The same guy filmed this, but yeah, would have been nice if he spoke up and acted as the parade commentator. Heck, it would be priceless if he walked up to the passing vehicles to greet them and ask if they had anything to say to the viewers at home... :D

Jetstar3D
Shiner

Post by Jetstar3D » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 am

The pop-up camper 'float' looked like an accident waiting to happen...hopefully they have been warned for next year's parade

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 pm

All that parade was missing was one of these...

For all you city folk; if you live in an area where there is no sewer service, you have a septic tank in your back yard. This tank holds your bodily waste, plus whatever else you flush. Every two or three years you have to call in a pump truck to empty it out. That involves opening the lid then sticking the hose down in and pumping it dry. That's got to be a dream job huh?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Us city folk see them every now and then -- they service the port-a-potties and are one of the few vehicles on the road that people dare not tailgate...

Kinzoku
Quarter-Moon Inquisitor

Post by Kinzoku » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:Us city folk see them every now and then -- they service the port-a-potties and are one of the few vehicles on the road that people dare not tailgate...
Umm, Dan.. out here these parts we usually pass them 'honey wagons'....never wanna be caught behind 'em. :silenced: :naughty:

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm

Jetstar3D wrote:The pop-up camper 'float' looked like an accident waiting to happen...hopefully they have been warned for next year's parade
ROFLMAO, I thought the same thing!!!

I thought the creepy snowman was a nice touch given the gloomy sky and landscape, and lack of anything remotely festive about the scenario (except maybe the Santa and the screaming kids).

As far as the kid with the end of the world video, please tell me that was a gag, please.....someone.....anyone.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Wait a minute........ is this guys name John Foland by any chance?

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:13 pm

(\ (\
(^-^)
(_(''')(''') <------ A bunny!

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Love it, Sherb! :clap:

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:04 pm

OK, I can't believe Fred but when Lamont and Judge Judy are scared.........I believe it!
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

Jetstar3D
Shiner

Post by Jetstar3D » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 am

That made my day!
:applause: :applause: :applause: