MTV's "Jersey Shore" is FAKE

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Arch of Toms River
NOT 108 Ocean Ave

Post by Arch of Toms River » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:55 am

We are now home to "TV's most violent reality show".
The difference between the "Amityville Horror" and "The Horror of Amityville" is The Amityville Horror represents the haunting and money made after...the horror of Amityville represents the tragedy the befell the small Long Island town

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:43 am

omg. r u kidding me? i just read an article that said there will be a sequel and the line of kids trying out for the orginal was ridiculous.
Im not little, Im funsize!

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Some "Jersey Shore" updates. So it's now known everywhere about the planned Season 2...and everyone is mad (a nicer word) about it. Good news is the CW had heard about the shore's anger and will be filming their own reality show (which stars REAL RESIDENTS of the jersey shore). The show will try to clear up the misconceptions caused by the MTV show. I'm going to visit the house and will post pics.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm not surprised...this first season of "Jersey Shore" is getting so much publicity, and has been such a hit for the network, how could they not do a second?? Controversy sells, unfortunately.

Hopefully, the CW version of the show will have cast members who are interesting without having to go to extremes all the time, unlike the "Jersey Shore" cast.
[size=125][i][color=red]Actions speak louder than words....[/color][/i][/size]

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 pm

VampireKen wrote:The show will try to clear up the misconceptions caused by the MTV show.
What misconceptions? It's impossible for kids who actually live by the Jersey Shore to act like the ones on the show?
VampireKen wrote:I'm going to visit the house and will post pics.
Post as many as you possibly can. Maybe one new thread for each photo?

SilkyPup
I purr when I'm happy

Post by SilkyPup » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 pm

What misconceptions? It's impossible for kids who actually live by the Jersey Shore to act like the ones on the show?
LOL Kids being given a house with a jacuzzi where they can live rent free, party, and have a cake job with minimal hours should encourage them to act as responsible adults. They are the only kids partying and acting crazy at the jersey shore...or any beach. No, really! Its true!
Im not little, Im funsize!

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:14 pm

It's actually pretty funny (the show). With all the editing done it looks like the shore is trashy but it's really not. People are just upset about how the town and people were portrayed.

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:33 pm

When I got to the house there were a few people taking pictures of it (and respectfully standing on the sidewalk). There were "No Trespassing" signs posted around the property. There appeared to be no vandalism to any part of the house. In a way it reminded me of the first wave of tourists to the amityville house. There was no cops (but when Summer comes there will be), angry neighbors, or vandals (yet). And now apparently the house is owned by MTV. Supposedly it was also in "Beach house"? Anybody know if it was?

VampireKen

Re: MTV's "Jersey Shore" is FAKE

Post by VampireKen » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:32 am

I wanted to give everyone a Jersey Shore update. Tourist wise we look like Amityville Did when the first wave of tourist went to the house. Traffic jams lots of police patrols are now at the shore house. Now MTV is claiming the reason they don't wanna film a season 2 in NJ is because they wanted to film in the winter. This is not true. The real reason is because the town of Seaside Heights has put a ban on MTV from filming any more programing. The local fans are disappointed that they won't be coming back, but the others are happy.

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:15 am

I'm not surprised...after all this hoopla, MTV shouldn't want to return, anyway...it would be too much hassle.

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am

Vinny is gonna be back in town on February 14th. He's gonna be at a night club's Teen night. He's just visiting though it's not gonna be part of MTV. Although Vinny was the only mature one in the house I'm sure there's gonna be tight security so there's no altercations.

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:01 pm

A few new updates. MTV WILL be returning to film Season 2. This time in Wildwood Nj. Other news is the house that was used in the MTV show has been put up for rent.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I'm so pumped to see this show in the UK. What's keeping it? :evil:

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:04 pm

It's the best, Sherb! But I've heard some say it's faked? :think:

VampireKen

Post by VampireKen » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 am

I'm suprised it hasn't aired over there yet. Maybe they are censoring it or something. I've made my plans for when someone asks me where the shore house is "Right ********** people live there now so don't bother them, the house is guarded by police. But feel free to go look for the people from the show, they are in Wildwood, about 30 miles south (idk the exact distance but it's around there). I know the biggest fear of the summer is that all the bad tourists are gonna believe that if the MTV people could so something so can they.

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:18 am

VampireKen wrote: Other news is the house that was used in the MTV show has been put up for rent.
Well, I gues it is still somehwat livable after all the vandalism...that's good to know.

Arch of Toms River
NOT 108 Ocean Ave

Post by Arch of Toms River » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 am

***Drumroll*** the house is now a hotel. Call for parties, rentals, weddings, three night stays for 3,500 to 7,500. In the summer 15,000 for two weeks. Waste money that could be better spent with your kids in Disney World.
The difference between the "Amityville Horror" and "The Horror of Amityville" is The Amityville Horror represents the haunting and money made after...the horror of Amityville represents the tragedy the befell the small Long Island town

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:40 pm

A hotel??? you've got to be kidding....

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm

I hope they disinfected everything...

Chichibcc
Cat Avatar Lover

Post by Chichibcc » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm

:lol:

AvengingxAngel
Golden age of Grotesque

Post by AvengingxAngel » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I dont like the show but my mom hates it. lol. I think thats because she really hates the word guido since shes 100 % italian, from New York. a few of them arent even Italian
[img]http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac128/Marcella917/sig2.jpg[/img]
♦Miss Murder♦™