MTV's "Jersey Shore" is FAKE

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Arch of Toms River
NOT 108 Ocean Ave

Re: MTV's "Jersey Shore" is FAKE

Post by Arch of Toms River » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

MTV NEEDS TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!! THE WAY THEY DISRESPECT LOCALS. KICKING US OFF OUR OWN BOARDWALK!!! THEN THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL US THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!!!! THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL. MTV BETTER NOT EVER COME BACK AFTER THIS SUMMER!!!!!
The difference between the "Amityville Horror" and "The Horror of Amityville" is The Amityville Horror represents the haunting and money made after...the horror of Amityville represents the tragedy the befell the small Long Island town

Just Simon
There is no spoon....

Post by Just Simon » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Arch of Toms River wrote:MTV NEEDS TO GO HOME NOW!!!!!! THE WAY THEY DISRESPECT LOCALS. KICKING US OFF OUR OWN BOARDWALK!!! THEN THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL US THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT!!!!!! THEY ARE OUT OF CONTROL. MTV BETTER NOT EVER COME BACK AFTER THIS SUMMER!!!!!
Oh no....Dan and Bill are going to be confused again :P

I just watched the whole first season of this show...whilst not ground breaking entertainment it does have some funny moments, they are just kids being kids, and with that much attention on them they are always going to play up.

I found some of it hilarious, Mike "The Situation"...lmao, did he actually pick up a decent looking girl? It looked to me like he was hooking up with anything that would have him and then he was getting blocked at every opportunity.

Sammi "Sweetheart" - man, what a drama queen, everything had to be about her, if I was Ronnie I would have ran in the opposire direction real fast when I discovered what a drama queen she really was.

I thought Vinnie was the only one with any real sense of normality about him.
Cheers,

Simon

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Simon and Shuster are publishing snooki's novel http://www.bloginity.com/blog/2010/09/2 ... led-shore/
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Point Pleasant Beach Turns Down MTV

The Jersey shore town that tried to close its bars early and restricts overnight parking has said no to “Snooki & JWoww.”

The Point Pleasant Beach Council unanimously voted against 495 Productions’ request to tape the “Jersey Shore” spinoff featuring Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Jennifer “JWoww” Farley.

The request says the cast would be living outside the town. Councilman William Mayer tells the Asbury Park Press it’s not what the town needs at this point.

The state’s top liquor regulator is blocking the town from imposing a midnight bar closing. The time and overnight parking restrictions are designed to reduce noise near the beachfront.

Nearby Toms River also turned down the MTV reality series as did Morristown.

Toms River would have to change an ordinance in place since The Amityville Horror was filmed there in 1979.

According to the township code, “the use of a lot or residential dwelling for the production of a television or other advertising commercial or movie or video made for commercial purposes is prohibited.” Business Administrator Paul Shives says Toms Rivers’ experience with the Amityville Horror was “not very good.”
:lol:

Well, if that exists, obviously it didn't come into play until after the 3rd movie.

VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

Post by VampireKen » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 am

Not very good? Is this moron new to town? :fp:
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 am

I’m sure this type of programming is just pseudo-reality. Even the News is bending the truth!
I saw something on FOX News Today, which claimed that: “Scotland's the most violent country in the developed world.”
What a load of total bollocks… Calling Scotland developed!
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:48 am

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 pm

kathyM wrote:Jersey Shore just got cancelled.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-jersey-shore--canceled.html
There is a god!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Definitely! Now if we could just get rid of the Kardashians show life would be good! :)

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:32 am

kathyM wrote:Definitely! Now if we could just get rid of the Kardashians show life would be good! :)
I don't think the Kardashians have reached us in the UK... Though I have seen their personas mimicked on South Park a while back, and kind-of glad we don't get the real thing.
Believe it or not Kathy, the UK stole the idea of ‘Jersey Shore’ and made a monstrosity of a program called ‘Geordie Shore’ which is the same principle, but is centred around people living in my neck-of-the-woods in Newcastle (Northeast England)
God I just hate the show!!!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:50 pm

Wow, Geordie Shore! That is too funny! You cant get away from reality tv over there either! :)

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

kathyM wrote:Wow, Geordie Shore! That is too funny! You cant get away from reality tv over there either! :)
Nope - we have reality TV in abundance (it's killing legitimate entertainment)!
At this time we are mid-way through Celebrity Big Brother, and one of the contestants is a guy called The Situation, from Jersey Shore - he may actually win!!! I only say this because he is less obnoxious than most of the other contestants... Not that I actually watch the show, but the British press is covered in their antics - so you can't escape it!

Bango Skank
Amityville Member

Post by Bango Skank » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 am

Matt9290 wrote:
kathyM wrote:Jersey Shore just got cancelled.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-jersey-shore--canceled.html
There is a god!
if there was a god, it never would have been made in the first place

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 am

:) :lol: