Cryptozoology and Bigfoot

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sun May 25, 2008 2:39 am

Has anybody heard the Art Bell episode where a Texan man named "bugs" calls in and confesses to allegedly shooting two bigfoot during the 1970's??
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sun May 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Brendan72 wrote:Has anybody heard the Art Bell episode where a Texan man named "bugs" calls in and confesses to allegedly shooting two bigfoot during the 1970's??
I have heard of it, but never actually heard it. Didnt he say something to the effect that he was dying (terminally ill or something) and would reveal where he buried the bodies but died before he could? Is this the one? A friend of mine told me about it.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sun May 25, 2008 3:24 pm

By the way Brendan72, I fould some good YouTube stuff. This guy has reenactments and discussion of classic Sasquatch cases. Check it out, good stuff!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjieI94CDY

Do you also notice that we are the only one posting on this thread :lol:
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Mon May 26, 2008 1:39 am

Yes I know ... people will start talking :lol:

Btw, you can listen to the Art Bell episode with "Bugs" on it on You Tube.

Just type in "bigfoot shooting" as keywords when doing a search and see if you can find it -it's in about 17 parts I think - it's strictly audio.
- Brendan72

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Wed May 28, 2008 1:51 pm

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Wed May 28, 2008 6:51 pm

fairlyodd_58 wrote:Image

I see London I see France

ummm lets see, I see Sasquatch tidy whiteys

no...I see Sasquatch bloomers...not it..... ummmm knickers (Sherb, is knickers the right word here?)

Oh, I will think of something and get back to you. Besides, something tells me Sasquatch goes strictly commando :lol: :lol:

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Weekly World News crap. Late night host, Craig Ferguson was talking about Weekly World News and he mentioned Batboy and he noticed that Batboy never grows up into Batman because the name Batman is already copyrighted.

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm

fairlyodd_58 wrote:Image

Weekly World News crap. Late night host, Craig Ferguson was talking about Weekly World News and he mentioned Batboy and he noticed that Batboy never grows up into Batman because the name Batman is already copyrighted.

I can't believe Sasquatch made a lumberjack a love slave. I just can't buy it!!!!!

But the 174 mph sneeze that blew off the woman's hair. Thats verified fact!!!! true story.

By the way and in all seriousness, notice the picture of the Sasquatch in the background. That was taken by a park ranger who sold the shots to a guy named Cliff Crook, a known hoaxer. He claims (of course) that they are real but the pictures that he has made public show this "Sasquatch" in the same rigid position, just moved around. Anyways, not to go into too much detail but at least he could get some money from the WWN (I love the WWN). Anyways for anyone interested here is a short version of the story about half way down the page.

http://www.geocities.com/tomkinson99/hoaxes/hoaxes.html

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Apparently, Bigfoot supports Hillary.

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm

That girl behind Hillary holding the sign looks fake to me :shock:

shank
Carpe Diem

Post by shank » Fri May 30, 2008 7:04 pm

# 13 wrote:That girl behind Hillary holding the sign looks fake to me :shock:
Hillary looks fake to me! :D

fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Fri May 30, 2008 7:19 pm

Bigfoot in the Hillary pic looks a bit like Sully from Monsters, Inc.

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:16 am

shank wrote:
# 13 wrote:That girl behind Hillary holding the sign looks fake to me :shock:
Hillary looks fake to me! :D
LOL :lol:

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sat May 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Yeah since when did Bigfoot have horns and claws? lmao
- Brendan72

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:24 am

Artist creates 'photofit' of yeti

A Derbyshire artist has created a "photofit" of a yeti from the professed eye-witness accounts of Himalayans - and said she saw what is claimed to be the scalp of one.

Pollyanna Pickering, from Oaker, was in the Bhutan region gathering material for a new exhibition when she came across what experts are claiming is "potentially explosive" proof that the mythical creatures have existed.

The 65-year-old artist said she was able to draw a sketch of a yeti after speaking to the indigenous Brokpas people.

And she was shown what is claimed to be a genuine 100-year-old Yeti scalp, with bone still attached, when she visited a monastery in a remote part of the region.

She said: "I was told this was from a migoi - their name for the yeti. All I know is, it was bigger than any human or ape scalp I'd ever seen.

"It had tufts of reddish-black fur coming out of it and was mounted on a pole and seen as a holy relic."

UK yeti expert Jonathan Downes, of the Centre of Fortean Zoology, which studies 'mystery' animals, said: "This is potentially explosive. If this scalp is authentic and has bone still attached, it will be probably the single most important zoological find since the discovery of the coelacanth in the late 1930s."

Ms Pickering said she was shown the relic by a caretaker monk.

"He got very excited when he found out we were English, said he was a huge Beckham fan and then ushered us through to the back," she said.

She said the courtesy did not extend to photography, which is banned from all monasteries.
LINK

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 am

fairlyodd_58 wrote: Image

Apparently, Bigfoot supports Hillary.
Either that or Bill Clinton has let himself go in a big way!
- Brendan72

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm

Hey Brendan72 (and others)

Sorry I have not posted to this thread in a while, I have been busy on other things. Anyways, I listened to the 1st part of the Art Bell and "Bugs" saga. Interesting stuff, plus Robert Morgan sits in. Anyways, here is part one for anyone that is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niLvytleTA8

OrangeNblack
MR-LA-DJ

Post by OrangeNblack » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:26 pm

I haven't been on this thread in a while either.
But, mtonight I saw on the show E:Entertainment News where Warner Bros is releasing a fall movie where a group of bounty hunters are spying on a bunch of drug smugglers who stash their drugs in the deep woods and there is a Bigfoot creature killing.
I'm gonna keep an eye out on this.
I bet it will be direct to dvd.
"Keep the colors of orange and black in your heart year round.
I love Halloween."

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:49 pm

OrangeNblack wrote:I haven't been on this thread in a while either.
But, mtonight I saw on the show E:Entertainment News where Warner Bros is releasing a fall movie where a group of bounty hunters are spying on a bunch of drug smugglers who stash their drugs in the deep woods and there is a Bigfoot creature killing.
I'm gonna keep an eye out on this.
I bet it will be direct to dvd.
In my humble opinion, some of the best movies are direct to dvd :lol: This one sounds KICK A$$.

Thanks for the update ONB!!!!!

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:07 pm

So is this guy a lumberjack?

http://vidmax.com/index.php/videos/view/6535

[singing]
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

MOUNTIES:
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shopping
And has buttered scones for tea.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around in bars?!

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I wear high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie,
Just like my dear Papa.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,
Suspendies, and a bra?!

[talking]
What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My!
And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!...

[singing]

He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaay.

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:33 pm

Has anyone watched this? Too bad the Sasquatch didn't do the world a favor and end this pervert as he was molesting him!!!!!!

Sorry people, I'm just pretty outspoken when it comes to pedophiles :x