http://www.stangordon.info/
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Re: Cryptozoology and Bigfoot

Post by # 13 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Looks like "Finding Bigfoot" is on for Season Two. That said, they are going to have a two hour special devoted to the PGF on October 30th!!! Check it out:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/finding- ... ecial.html

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/201 ... son-2.html
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I saw that. Apparently the show is a big hit for the Discovery Channel.

ImageImageImageImage

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Here is something different. Is it a mammoth, or just a bear with a fish in its mouth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ1E3wWB ... re=related
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Is it a mammoth or is it Memorex?:

Well I guess the guy that filmed it came forward and said it was a hoax.............on
him. He says that someone took his footage from a documentary and used cgi to place a bear, or
whatever, into the shot. Here is the link:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/ne ... -filmmaker

eber3
complete jackass

Post by eber3 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 am

Bigfoot Spotted In Idaho?

A group of high school students may have come close to Bigfoot during a class project in the Idaho wilderness.

A dark, mysterious creature was caught on tape for a few seconds near Mink Creek before it retreated into the treeline.

"It just didn't look human-like. I don't know what that is, it's not a bear, it's not a moose or anything. It was big and bulky and black," said the student who captured the video. He spoke to ABC News' Idaho affiliate but did not want want to be identified on camera.

The students climbed to where they saw the potential Sasquatch and photographed the large footprints it left in the dirt.

"I'm not going to say yes it was a Bigfoot or no it wasn't, because I don't know., and nobody knows," the student told the news station.

The Animal Planet show "Finding Bigfoot" plans to visit Pocatello, Idaho in June to investigate claims that Bigfoot could be in the area.

Video at below site...

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bi ... ories.html

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks for that

Who knows what it was but at least it's good to see the "Finding Bigfoot" team still working!!! The producers (or whoever) of that show are trying their best to ruin it every step of the way :fp:

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:28 pm

OK, It's official. Finding Bigfoot's 3rd season begins Sunday, November 11 @ 10
PM.

This "trailer" is kinda cool. It seems like they are talking about revealing more of their
findings, which would be refreshing. Here it is:

http://animal.discovery.com/tv-shows/finding-bigfoot

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Idaho scientist seeks to launch aerial Bigfoot search with blimp

An Idaho scientist shrugging off skeptical fellow scholars in his quest for evidence of Bigfoot has turned his sights skyward, with plans to float a blimp over the U.S. mountain West in search of the mythic, ape-like creature.
http://news.yahoo.com/idaho-scientist-s ... 45044.html

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 pm

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Hey Kathy

Thanks for that! Pretty cool video.

Hey Dan, that was the best stabilazation video on the PGF I have seen, good find. I will find it on YT so I can see it full screen.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 am

I originally saw this on Finding Bigfoot episode where they went to Vermont:

Here is an image:
- Brendan72

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm

I saw that too and I don't know what to think. Supposedly the Finding Bigfoot team seems to think that there is a hand on this things leg (lower right middle of the picture) as if the larger one is holding a child (in this case a baby Sasquatch). I just don't know. What do you think Brendan??? Also, did you see the Australian eposide of FB and what did you think?

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:33 am

# 13 wrote:I saw that too and I don't know what to think. Supposedly the Finding Bigfoot team seems to think that there is a hand on this things leg (lower right middle of the picture) as if the larger one is holding a child (in this case a baby Sasquatch). I just don't know. What do you think Brendan??? Also, did you see the Australian eposide of FB and what did you think?
I am honestly in two minds about the whole thing. Given the ability to photoshop these days. Not suggesting the person who took the photo is lying as he seems quite credible, having seen that particular episode of FB. Playing devil's advocate I could suggest it might be a guy in a gorilla outfit but it'd have to be a BIG guy to pull it off. And the hairless patches on the shoulder and back I can't explain.

I haven't seen the episode where they travel to Australia yet, presumably to investigate the "Yowie". I watched about five minutes of the Sumatra episode and couldn't stop shaking my head at it - I just got quite annoyed at the team in that episode.
- Brendan72

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:10 pm

I agree about the Photoshop thing but if someone used that or some other editing software, I would think they would try to make the image clearer. If a hoax, the bare patches were a good touch. Who would think that up? Then again, the nay sayers say it wouldn't be hard to think up and duplicate huge, drooping breasts in the PGF either!!!

All in all it's a cool shot, but I found the ones in Pennsylvania more believable for some reason. If anyone has not seen them, you can see those here:

http://www.bfro.net/avevid/jacobs/jacobs_photos.asp

I understand about the crew of FB. They, along with the producers of the show, can grate on your nerves someimes with the "Oh a twig snapped, it's gotta be a Squatch" mind set. I keep watching and recording though :lol:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 pm

Chill bumps rise on David Arceneaux’s arms as he looked across Block Bayou at a line of trees about 100 yards away.

“I’m not crazy. I don’t do drugs and I’m not a drinker,” Arceneaux said before telling his tale of seeing not one but two Bigfoot-like creatures huddled together one December morning.

The Nederland native visits Oak Bluff Cemetery about once a month to clean the graves of a friend and a cousin, something he has done for years without incident. But on an overcast, windless day Arceneaux got the fright of his life.

“I heard a blood curdling scream and a lady nearby asked me if I was OK. I told her it wasn’t me,” Arceneaux said as he stood, uneasily, at roughly the same spot where he saw the creatures. “We walked over to the water and looked to the left then straight ahead.”

What he saw next amazed him. Two Bigfoot-like creatures who had been throwing rocks in the water looked across at him and the unknown female. One was standing next to a tree, arms around the trunk and the other was squatted down. As the second creature rose from the crouching position Arceneaux estimated the creature was about eight-foot tall. So he snapped a photo with his phone, he said.
http://panews.com/local/x2056620313/Big ... ches-River

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am

To me the picture looks like a blurred baby/young bison.
The light is probably reflections of street light, not bald patches,
and if it is bald patches, maybe it was fighting?
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:09 pm

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Ummmm WOW!

Who would have thought to put subtitles concerning Sasquatch on a movie about the fall of the Third Reich??? I'm impressed.

Anyways, check this one out. It's one of those FB/FB You Tube clips. Any thoughts on this?