Mister Rogers Road Trip

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Mister Rogers Road Trip

Post by KevinW » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Went on what I call a Mister Rogers road trip over in western Pennsylvania last weekend, and I thought you all might be interested in seeing the highlights. The first of three stops was to the Pennsylvania Trolley Museum in Washington, PA, which was in a 1984 episode of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. I then went to Unity Cemetery in Latrobe, which is where Mister Rogers was laid to rest when he passed away. I then headed to Saxonburg for dinner at the Hotel Saxonburg, which was where in 1982 Mister Rogers took us to see a restaurant.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Re: Mister Rogers Road Trip

Post by Rokiisun » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Living in Scotland I didn’t get to see mister Rogers growing up, however there are plenty of episodes which are easily accessible today which I’d love to show to my nephew. I think with all the things going on in today’s world we need a mister Rogers now more than ever.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Re: Mister Rogers Road Trip

Post by KevinW » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:17 pm

I agree. I could watch his shows all day and never get tired of them.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.