It's not Amityville but just as scary--the Browns

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville

It's not Amityville but just as scary--the Browns

Postby jecht » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Cleveland, if you follow sports, is potentially going to have a historic year.
Cavs win the Finals.
Tribe within 1 inning of winning the World Series vs. the Cubs.
Browns going 0-16.

Would I be surprised if it happened? That would be scary. Even Amityville-level scary :)

Guy actually petitioned the City of CLE to do this; the parade route would be shaped as a zero and a 16 to commemorate 0-16 and the route would take place downtown.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/11/a_browns_0-16_season_or_a_para.html
Kosar to Slaughter! Touchdown Browns!
jecht
Amityville Member

Re: It's not Amityville but just as scary--the Browns

Postby # 13 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:08 am

jecht wrote:Cleveland, if you follow sports, is potentially going to have a historic year.
Cavs win the Finals.
Browns going 0-16.

Would I be surprised if it happened? That would be scary. Even Amityville-level scary :)

Guy actually petitioned the City of CLE to do this; the parade route would be shaped as a zero and a 16 to commemorate 0-16 and the route would take place downtown.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/11/a_browns_0-16_season_or_a_para.html

I actually wanted them to go 0-16 to finally prove there is a problem with their front office.

GO CAVS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:,
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology
# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Re: It's not Amityville but just as scary--the Browns

Postby jecht » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:17 am

# 13 wrote:
jecht wrote:Cleveland, if you follow sports, is potentially going to have a historic year.
Cavs win the Finals.
Browns going 0-16.

I actually wanted them to go 0-16 to finally prove there is a problem with their front office.

GO CAVS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:,

If they can draft Garrett at 1, get best player at 12, 33 and 65 we are good to go. Build the D and let everything else take care of itself.

I do think their FO is inexperienced! :)
Kosar to Slaughter! Touchdown Browns!
jecht
Amityville Member

Return to Amityville Coffee House