New Guy

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville

New Guy

Postby BNSF18 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Hey long time form lurker first time account maker...wow that came out odd failed comedy is still comedy. I'm new here that's about it I've been interested in the horror side and real house for a few years and decided to make an account yeah that's about it.
BNSF18
Amityville Member

Re: New Guy

Postby Fnord » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi there!
Fnord
Amityville Member

Postby BNSF18 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:34 am

Fnord wrote:Hi there!

heyo
BNSF18
Amityville Member

Postby crybabymartinez » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello! I guess this would be an appropiate topic to say this! I'm also a "new guy" but more like "new girl"! I guess I should introduce myself! Call me Paci, I won't be giving out my name on here for safety reasons :) I'm 17 Years old, a Senior in High School, a sister to 4 brothers, and an only daughter to both my parents. I am also from Dallas Texas! My hobbies are singing! I LOVE singing so much, I am pretty confident in it and I participate in choir at my school. I love watching nothing but horror movies, listening to music such as my inspirational artists: Lady Gaga, Melanie Martinez, Twenty One Pilots, and Marina and the Diamonds. I love going to concerts! I've seen Melanie Martinez live, april 9th, 2026, at the South Side Ballroom in Dallas Texas..I was front row, & Melanie looked and smiled at me many times! My upcoming concerts is, Twenty One Pilots and Lady Gaga in Dallas next year! -- anyways, I have a huge passion and love for the Amityville Story! Crime, Horror, anything like that catches my attention! Delusional enough as I am, I do believe I was one of the Defeo's in a previous life! -- I'm here to meet new people the same crazy obsession with Amityville as I do! :love: Have a good day! - xo
GET OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!
crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:33 am

Greetings, 'New Guy', somehow missed your message last month. Welcome.

And welcome also to 'new girl', Paci. That's a cool name, should've used it on your avatar. Nice to meet you.
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby crybabymartinez » Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:43 am

Ayko wrote:Greetings, 'New Guy', somehow missed your message last month. Welcome.

And welcome also to 'new girl', Paci. That's a cool name, should've used it on your avatar. Nice to meet you.

Thank you! I love it! Theres a meaning behind my username so its okay! :love:
crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:50 am

crybabymartinez wrote:Thank you! I love it! Theres a meaning behind my username so its okay! :love:

Careful, you're starting to sound like me... ;)
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby crybabymartinez » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:52 am

Ayko wrote:
crybabymartinez wrote:Thank you! I love it! Theres a meaning behind my username so its okay! :love:

Careful, you're starting to sound like me... ;)

Hahahaha! :lol: where are you from?
crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Postby Ayko » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:03 am

crybabymartinez wrote:where are you from?

I grew up in Toronto, worked and travelled all over Canada and also Colorado Springs and Los Angeles. I am now (being held) in Germany but I will soon be travelling (the globe) again but I will be remaining on the surface and fully visible for all to see and nothing to hide. I see you reside in Texas. That where you from?
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby crybabymartinez » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:37 am

Ayko wrote:
crybabymartinez wrote:where are you from?

I grew up in Toronto, worked and travelled all over Canada and also Colorado Springs and Los Angeles. I am now (being held) in Germany but I will soon be travelling (the globe) again but I will be remaining on the surface and fully visible for all to see and nothing to hide. I see you reside in Texas. That where you from?

Yes yes in fact! I live in Dallas Texas! :) thats so cool to see someone travel the world! I have family in Germany.. thats soo cool tho!
crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Postby BNSF18 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:20 pm

crybabymartinez wrote:Hello! I guess this would be an appropiate topic to say this! I'm also a "new guy" but more like "new girl"! I guess I should introduce myself! Call me Paci, I won't be giving out my name on here for safety reasons :) I'm 17 Years old, a Senior in High School, a sister to 4 brothers, and an only daughter to both my parents. I am also from Dallas Texas! My hobbies are singing! I LOVE singing so much, I am pretty confident in it and I participate in choir at my school. I love watching nothing but horror movies, listening to music such as my inspirational artists: Lady Gaga, Melanie Martinez, Twenty One Pilots, and Marina and the Diamonds. I love going to concerts! I've seen Melanie Martinez live, april 9th, 2026, at the South Side Ballroom in Dallas Texas..I was front row, & Melanie looked and smiled at me many times! My upcoming concerts is, Twenty One Pilots and Lady Gaga in Dallas next year! -- anyways, I have a huge passion and love for the Amityville Story! Crime, Horror, anything like that catches my attention! Delusional enough as I am, I do believe I was one of the Defeo's in a previous life! -- I'm here to meet new people the same crazy obsession with Amityville as I do! :love: Have a good day! - xo

Have a good day! sorry for the month late reply, been kinda inactive on here recently lol
BNSF18
Amityville Member

Return to Amityville Coffee House