Lorraine Warren. Last place i ever expected to see her.

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
DanielDawson
Amityville Member

Lorraine Warren. Last place i ever expected to see her.

Post by DanielDawson » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello, today i was on Steam (Steam is an Internet-based digital distribution platform/program) and i was using a program called Idlemaster (tricking Steam itself into believing you're playing the game (when you're not). I was idling a game called "Paranormal State: Poison Spring Collector's Edition". Look at this:

http://i.imgur.com/ZKyND84.png

If you collect X/X cards to get a "set" you can craft a badge, netting yourself some XP and a virtual level (in most cases) you also get a free background & emote. The background i got was this:

http://i.imgur.com/3msRxgQ.png

Apologies if this is in the wrong place. Unsure of where this would belong, it seemed rather fitting though. since i've read a bit about Lorraine here on the site.

@Board admins. Is there a way to add a "spoiler" mod to the forum? that way we can hide images behind spoilers, or large text things etc. Would be rather nice.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Re: Lorraine Warren. Last place i ever expected to see her.

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:44 am

I think Lorraine was in some of the early episodes of Paranormal State.

And no, doesn't look like we have a "spoiler" option!

thisdyingbreed
Amityville Member

Re: Lorraine Warren. Last place i ever expected to see her.

Post by thisdyingbreed » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:50 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:I think Lorraine was in some of the early episodes of Paranormal State.
She was, yeah. She normally would just pop up and claim there was a demon in whatever location the episode was investigating. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Also, from the "Last place i ever expected to see her" remark in the thread title, I thought this would be a story about the OP finding Lorraine in their kitchen, clutching a chicken and commenting that their sink was "I hope that this is as close to hell as I ever get".