a moron named ayko

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

a moron named ayko

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu May 28, 2015 3:53 pm

let's see? he lies about being in the military. lies about being a civilian contractor. lies about who authored the Amityville horror. now telling tales about being a drunkard and silly (idiot). also lies about me being scipio. lists numerous places (cities all over the world) where he has been, lived? changes every time he comes in here to lie about his latest babblings.

did I miss anything here, anyone??

this guy aint for real you know. just a lying moron named ayko.
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Re: a moron named ayko

Post by Ayko » Fri May 29, 2015 8:14 am

jimmysmokes wrote:let's see? he lies about being in the military. lies about being a civilian contractor. lies about who authored the Amityville horror. now telling tales about being a drunkard and silly (idiot). also lies about me being scipio. lists numerous places (cities all over the world) where he has been, lived? changes every time he comes in here to lie about his latest babblings.

did I miss anything here, anyone??

this guy aint for real you know. just a lying moron named ayko.
I did work as a civilian for the U.S Army and I have the documentation to prove it. Was no big deal though. Where is the lie except in your words?

I did give my opinion on certain strange evidence that lends to an opinion of another author. I did not say I know my opinion is a fact because then it would not be an opinion.

I have travelled and lived throughout North America and in Germany and more. More than a minority of the global population have. So what?

Nothing has changed in my views or statements so who is the liar and who spams here with such garbage. A waste of time but, nice to see that it is tolerated by you.
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:37 pm

http://threedeafwords.com/?p=261

a very interesting article but not what really caught my attention. skipping ahead to the end of it you will find a comment by someone that is using an obvious false name. the comment is revealing, to me anyway. sounds like our friend here.

machetespeghetti
Amityville Member

Post by machetespeghetti » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:27 am

Hey jimmysmokes quit killing threads :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D We get it you don't like Ayko but some of us want to have an on topic discussion that doesn't end with you trying to prove something. It shows a lot about your maturity level. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:58 am

machetespeghetti wrote:Hey jimmysmokes quit killing threads :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D We get it you don't like Ayko but some of us want to have an on topic discussion that doesn't end with you trying to prove something. It shows a lot about your maturity level. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
wrong spaghetti head. I never said I didn't like ayko. also, try using more exclamation faces next time and spam your idiotic threads even more.