What Kind Of Music Do You Listen To?

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
fairlyodd_58
Earthbender

Re: What Kind Of Music Do You Listen To?

Post by fairlyodd_58 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:51 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
:lol: Noh Hong Chul! (elevator guy) I read that he received some casting calls from overseas, but they were turned down due to issues such as communication. Also, that elevator scene was an impromptu decision. He originally went to visit Psy on set, but then decided to make a cameo.

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:08 am

I've been listening to more and more videogame music recently, most specifically, Nintendo Music.
And music Italian prog Rock too.

Any of you guys listen to Punk? Check out Lagwagon's new album Hang. it's pretty rad.
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

Fr Dennis Kibbler
That evil is searching for souls

Post by Fr Dennis Kibbler » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 am

I've been on a Bruce Springsteen kick lately. I'm a fan of his music (but not necessarily his politics). His earlier stuff (70's and 80's) is my favorite.

Also a fan of Elvis. (Particularly the early Vegas 70's stuff he did)
"You told me the house was saved now."

kblur77
Amityville Addict

The POLTERGEIST movies

Post by kblur77 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:14 am

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Sat May 02, 2015 2:16 am

Hi Dan,

I found this by accident, and it started a really odd mystery, of sorts. First of all, as you can tell, the person who posted it is so ridiculously upset that YouTube took off the original song, which was obviously "My December" by Linkin Park -- that he evidently wants to wage full-out war against WMG. (Apparently the poor fellow doesn't know the magic trick of typing the words "Standard YouTube License.")

Video aside, I thought you *might* like the tune.

Now, the mystery began when I tried to look up the lyrics of this, and maybe some trivia about the band [AKA "DJ's OCD, you know.]

Evidently The song is "Life" by the group "Walk on Water," from the album "Hi-Fi." I wouldn't even know this if I hadn't converted it to MP3 format and added it to my player, which gives glimpses of data on it when I play it; right-clicking the title and choosing "Find Album Info" was slightly less the horrid trouble of trying to look them up via Google & Bing.

The only info I could find on them -- and mind you, this may be incorrect -- was that the group is a Swedish Christian group that won a song contest one year in Sweden, but that may have been 15 to 20 years prior. So I listened to the song they won with, and I swear it kinda reminded me of Haircut 100, and I probably just did THEM an injustice!
:wall:

If you heard the earlier stuff compared to this, you might understand why I dunno if it's the same band.

"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Post by crybabymartinez » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

MELANIE MARTINEZ, LADY GAGA, ALTERNATIVE ROCK... I'm a HUGE music fan!

crybabymartinez
Amityville Member

Post by crybabymartinez » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:26 am

crabs_jubilee wrote:Currently: Mainly Lady GaGa.

Here's my last.fm. Add me if you'd like http://www.last.fm/user/crabs_jubilee

WOAH WAIT YOU LOVE HER TOO?!
GET OUT FOR GODS SAKE!!!!

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:27 am

Do yourself a favor and put on The Stone Roses.

djsacrosanct
Amityville Member

Post by djsacrosanct » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:51 am