LaVeyan Satanism

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Ayko
Amityville Addict

LaVeyan Satanism

Post by Ayko » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:51 am

As religion leaders prepare a global uniting, 'old school' Satanists crumble holding on to the illusion that this is their time of world domination which is an illusion left by an international military order that has already contained their underground spreading. Many simply just don't know it yet. In any case, LaVeyan Satanism leaders have arranged their religious order into a more respectable modern version.

LaVeyan Satanism is a religious philosophy founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey, codified in The Satanic Bible and overseen by the Church of Satan. The basic philosophies are based on Individualism, Epicureanism, Secularism, Egoism, and Apotheosis, and propagates a worldview of Naturalism, Materialism, Social Darwinism, Lex Talionis, and an amoral universe. Adherents to the philosophy have described Satanism as a non-spiritual religion of the flesh or 'the world's first carnal religion'. That is definitely Egoistic, I give them that. Granted this modern day version of Satanism does do a good job of filtering out the undesirable parts of older versions of Satanism which include a large number of the population.

LaVeyan Satanism does not involve devil worship. It is an atheistic philosophy that asserts that each individual is his or her own god. Satanists perceive to be motivated by a 'dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things'. Satan is a term translated from a Hebrew symbol meaning 'enemy' or 'adversary'. This is seen as a symbol of defiance to the conservatism of mainstream religion, mainly the Abrahamic religions, that see this character as their antithesis.

Satanism involves the practice of magic in two forms, Greater and Lesser Magic. Greater Magic is a form of ritual feasting and is meant as a self-transformational psychodrama to focus one's emotional energy for a specific purpose. Lesser magic is based on the laws of attraction using one's natural abilities to manipulate others.
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Re: LaVeyan Satanism

Post by Ayko » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:28 pm

After reviewing the core of L.S. and witnessing the results we can conclude that it is a waste of time to even acknowledge the existence of such a load of nonsense. Any common ground to mainstream religion is no 'coincidence' or stroke of fate because it has been, in core, incorporated as a mask to fool and would only grow with everything else it grows with. In addition, Islam is a very important part of world religion and is the brother of Christianity. The difference is that Islam has thrived in the Arab cultures over the centuries while Christianity in western and Russian cultures and remained seperate for so long it is difficult, in times of wars, sometimes real sometimes aftermath which is a part of war and keeps the war alive, in the Arab Lands. The longer any minority needs to clean up the aftermath the longer the war is in danger of reigniting, but whose fault is that. My point is that Islamists have more than good reasons to never accept any 'Satanism' to mix in any kind of uniting of world religions as must be. I agree and so does any logical person. I bid thee adieu.

Baphomet666
The Guardian of Mother Earth

Post by Baphomet666 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:40 pm

sounds like a bunch of Goth rejects to me.The old man would be rolling in his grave today seeing how these :) flower :) operate today.
There are too many things I cant explain that happened in that house.Harry,our dog at the time,tried to hang himself. G.Lutz

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Wed May 27, 2015 9:43 am

Baphomet666 wrote:sounds like a bunch of Goth rejects to me.The old man would be rolling in his grave today seeing how these :) flower :) operate today.
so true