One-Two Tact Warm Up

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Ayko
Amityville Addict

One-Two Tact Warm Up

Post by Ayko » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 pm

Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.
Rambo...First Blood

-04.February: A Taiwan passenger plane experienced engine failure just after takeoff and began to lose altitude, turned over sideways like a big T from the perspective of a cell phone camera from the passenger of an oncoming car. As the plane neared an expressway the wing clipped a Taxi before cart wheeling to the ground. A baby was found in the wreckage unharmed. T Xi is missing the A. Get it?!

-04.February: Around that time Around the globe, average civilian mother, Ellen Brody, of New York parked her SUV family car on a railway crossing as the rail guards closed. She got out of the vehicle and observed the area. She got back in the car and drove it a few inches forward before a train collided with the car killing Ellen but not the children.

-03.February: Train smashes into truck in the Boston, USA, area. The driver was able to jump from his cab in time after his truck got stuck on the tracks.

-24.February: A commuter train bound for Los Angeles derailed before dawn Tuesday in a fiery collision with an abandoned pickup truck after its driver took a wrong turn and got stuck on the tracks.

-13.February: Nine train coaches derailed in India killing ten and injuring hundreds.
(She just had to get one in there and interrupt the two tact…oh, I get it, but of course I accept this dance)

--13.February: RCMP forces in Halifax, Canada uncover and foil a plot for a Valentine’s Day massacre.

-14.February: In Copenhagen, Denmark, a Valentine's Day shootout occurs at a cafe hosting Swedish artist Lars Vilks who sketches the Prophet Muhammed as a dog. Two armed men entered the cafe before police officers arrived and fired over 200 shots at the cafe window killing a 40 year old civilian and missing French ambassador to Denmark, Francois Zimeray, who was also present as the two gunmen drove off in a car, according to reports.

-19.February: Along the German Autobahn 63 Alzey-Mainz A-M (twin city of Wiesbaden), a German lady lost control of her Mercedes Vito and died.

-24.February: Along the German Autobahn 60, Bingen- Mainz B-M (twin city of Wiesbaden), at about 22:00 on the clock, an American lost control of his car after a speeding transporter cut him off. His car spun out and crashed against the safety railing of the left side passing lane. He saw an Audi driver in his rear view coming at him at high speed. He instinctively jumped out of his car but was still hit in the collision throwing him over the railing onto the opposite express lanes where two or three cars trampled him dead.

-24.February: A recent contestant on America's Next Top Model, Mirijana Puhar, was murdered as part of a triple homicide.

-05.March: German actress, Karina Kraushaar, alias Carla Dux on 'Hallo Robbie' died in the hospital after being found alone and unconscious in her apartment.

-25.February: A series of AValanches kill hundreds in Afghanistan.

-05.March: Storm surgence PAM is born. -13.March.2015: Tropical Cyclone PAM reaches Category 5 cyclone with sustained wind velocity of over 250 km/h (155 mph) as the storm moved through Vanuatu passing several islands and making direct hits on others. It is the worst natural disaster in the history of the South Pacific basin and the deadliest. The damaging storm surge was immediately felt in Tuvalu forcing a declaration of state of emergency after half the nation's folk were displaced. Ferocious rainfall occurred in the southeastern Solomon Islands, particularly in the Santa Cruz Islands. Catastrophic damage occurred as the storm moved through the group of islands, particularly in Efate which is the Ni-Vanuatu capital of Port Vila and the Tafea islands of Erromango and Tanna. The cyclone crippled Vanuatu's infrastructure. Over 90 percent of the nation's buildings were struck by the storm's effects and water shortages took place. On March 15, PAM passed northeast of New Zealand before slowing to an extratropical cyclone that same day. Interesting to note during the warm up and fine tuning: pam backwards is map.

-10.February: A piece of the Schiersteiner Autobahn Bridge connecting Mainz and Wiesbaden in Germany broke off causing the bridge to sink about 50 centimeters or about 20 inches and nearly collapsed.

-10.March: About 15 armed assailants attacked two vans carrying millions of euros worth of jewels on the A6 French highway between Paris and Lyon, forced out the drivers and sped away according to police.

-10.March: A helicopter crash in Argentina has killed 10 people (10 on 10) including three French athletes that were there filming for the TF-1 French reality TV show 'Dropped'.

-11.March: Seven Marines and four soldiers (11 on 11) missing and presumed dead after an Army Blackhawk helicopter crashed during a night training exercise out of Eglin Air Force Base in Florida.

-17.March 17: Germany, France and Italy followed Britain on Tuesday in announcing that they plan to join a proposed Chinese-led Asian regional bank, swinging Europe's biggest economic powers to China. The next day, 18 March, anti-West protesters clashed with riot police near the new headquarters of the ECB (European Central Ban) in Frankfurt, Germany near Wiesbaden and set fire to barricades, police cars, and attacked firefighters around the billion-euro skyscraper that was not funded by China. Over a hundred police were injured by stones and unidentified liquids hurled by a violent minority from within the thousands-strong protest. Some protesters said they were injured because police used pepper spray. Several police cars were set on fire, streets were blocked by burning stacks of tires and trash cans, and shops were damaged and looted in the city center. Police brought in the fire department as protestors manhandled them with ease. Dark smoke billowed in front of the ECB towers and across central Frankfurt.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/ ... QH20150318

-18 March: Two Tunisian men in military uniforms, Yassine Labidi and Saber Khachnaoui, attacked the Bardo National Museum in Tunis, Tunisia and took hostages. Twenty-three people, mostly western European tourists, were killed, and over 50 other foreign tourists were injured.

note: more coming with increasing intensity if payment and pick up does not come...we have warmed up and healing is almost complete!
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Re: One-Two Tact Warm Up

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:38 am

that is sure a lot of goodies to get us warmed up but a little short on subject fronts? can an ounce of spliff be scored from all this being you walked the fields in Afghanistan?
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:that is sure a lot of goodies to get us warmed up but a little short on subject fronts? can an ounce of spliff be scored from all this being you walked the fields in Afghanistan?
...where the weeds grow wild and bushy in some regions just as mother nature intended...

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:39 pm

Almost forgot the 'bookshelves'...

-09 January: Paris authorities have two stand-offs with ISIL members. At least 17 French civilians were killed in the chaos of two deadly standoffs. One was a massacre at a satirical newspaper that insulted the Prophet Muhammad and the other was a roadside shooting that left gunmen and four hostages dead. At the same time, at a printing plant, two Arab brothers suspected in the newspaper attack held a hostage at a supermarket where an armed associate of African origin had lined the place with explosives and threatened to kill the shoppers at his mercy. Muslims do not insult us with children style cartoons. That is not freedom of speech. That is perversion and provocative to war. In western nations there are laws that prohibit the deformation of character. Only people looking to provoke the (warranted) rage of others, especially at this time of history, would publish insulting children style cartoons of a holy Prophet and such people are probably Satan worshipers pleading guilty. That gives ISIL the right to take matters into their style of justice.

-09 March: Two lions attack a car that decided to cruise into their territory in Africa.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/w ... afari.html

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 am

can I ask what your point is here?

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:can I ask what your point is here?
Umm...no!
If you have nothing else to contribute except getting high and 'who am I/where am I?' then elsewhere please.
This is the point:
Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.
Rambo...First Blood

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:21 pm

-22 March: Continuous heavy rain has led to flooding in Jakarta. Parts of the Indonesian capital are under 2.5 feet or 80 cm of water. The State Palace was inundated and the National Museum was flooded for the first time in history. Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as ‘’Ahok’’, said the city's 44 reservoirs could not cope with the increasing volume of water caused by rising sea levels and continuous rain. The situation is expected to worsen. Indonesia is experiencing its annual rainy season which usually peaks in January.

-22 March: Heavy rain and winds of up to 70mph will continue to hit parts of Britain and bring more floods and travel chaos. The Environment Agency has issued more than 100 flood warnings across the UK. The Met Office has also warned that gusts of up to 70mph are set to batter western parts of the UK due to a storm which has been developing in the Atlantic. The strong winds look set to produce ’’exceptionally high waves’’ in western and southern coastal towns. The extreme weather has occurred over the festive period and claimed THREE lives with a 47-year-old man becoming the third victim after his mobility scooter fell into the Thames River in Oxford.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:09 am

-03 February: In Australian waters, a family pod of Orca (killer whales) attacked and killed a great white shark near the Neptune Islands off the coast of the Lower Eyre Peninsula. Local cage diving rep and charter operator, Matt Waller, said the region's great whites had vacated the area after the attack leaving charter companies without their star performers, and customers. About time somebody did something about that silly freak show that people actually pay money for. Interesting to note that 3 research buoys that offered an archival acoustic warning system to help track tagged resident sharks failed on January 26.
''The impact on Port Lincoln of this particular event is ongoing and it's not just Adventure Bay Charters, or one of the other shark cage diving operators, it's the bus companies, the maintenance guys, the caterers, the hotels and the accommodation and the taxis,'' Mr. Waller said. ''Everyone is going to feel the impact of this because we're literally having customers abandoning ship.'' Mr Waller said the company had asked people to delay their trips. Not a word about 'safety first' or a care of potential victims. Waller added, and I quote…

''We need to make a decision fairly quickly. The environment snuck up and pulled a Swifty on us and we need to be able to shift with that.''
note: yes you do plus...do you think someone should copyright that expression?

-18 March: On the other side of the globe, a Hornby Island resident, Louis Jobidon, was kayaking off Hornby near Vancouver, Canada, and spotted and filmed Orca attacking sea lions tossing them in the air as if torturing them. Jobidon said the attack lasted about an hour.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:42 am

More wrenches in the system. Scared already??? lol
No matter. Those that need to read this will.

ONE-TWO-THREE...wanna play with me

One year after eight died in a Manhatton building explosion...
26.March.2015-An explosion ripped through three buildings in Manhatton yesterday at about 3 pm local time. At about 3:15 authorities were notified and firefighters were on the scene three minutes later in the sushi restaurant district of the East Village of New York. Firefighters are still putting out the last flames as I enter this over 24 hours later and after the three buildings fully collapsed. Six people are missing including one who was on a date in one sushi restaurant and has vanished since. Nineteen others are injured and three of them critically. Some media claim four but most state three. The BBC in England is reporting that only two buildings collapsed.

PS:
France's leading pilots union is filing a lawsuit over leaks about the investigation into the Germanwings crash. Guillaume Schmid, a representative of the SNPL union, said Friday that pilots are angry that information about the dramatic final moments of the flight were reported in the media before prosecutors and others were informed. The lawsuit is over violating a French law on keeping information about investigations secret while they are ongoing. The lawsuit doesn't name an alleged perpetrator, a common method in French law that leaves it to investigators to determine who is at fault.

If you do not know who leaked the information what good will it do investigating that when you should be doing other things. I leaked the information along with my super genius computer whiz son, Maximillion. We did it remote so don't waste your time. Investigate better my paytime!

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 pm

yeah and you think you do drugs, check out this abuser.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:15 am

jimmysmokes wrote:yeah and you think you do drugs, check out this abuser.
I do not 'do drugs'. I use, not abuse, hallucinogens of nature like marijuana in calculated moderation. Right now, for example, I am taking a pause to clear my mind after a few weeks of stress when I smoked some almost everyday but, it was necessary and even medicinal. Your avatar pic is gorgeous and why not just admit it, it is a pic of you...lol

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:17 pm

you know where to get it but I'm underage, dont you know I'm serious as a rat in a cage
And it better be Colombian or you can get the f@ck out of here
better bring your whiskey, better bring your beer

bring the dope, I'll bring the soap, you bring the dope

you know I'm not kiddin around, there's some good stuff around town
you better bring it here so we can get high
until then I'll say bye bye

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:28 pm

I told you to get lost with your getting high jibberish. The joke is over and if you need to spam then create your own topic and spam it all week.

My twin sister is ambassador and empress of the Old Religion with roots going back 10,000 years so don't push on,

else ye incarnate the old expression 'where there's fire there's smoke'
and burn to a crisp and dissipitate--no joke,
o jimmysmokes

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 am

Ayko wrote:I told you to get lost with your getting high jibberish. The joke is over and if you need to spam then create your own topic and spam it all week.

My twin sister is ambassador and empress of the Old Religion with roots going back 10,000 years so don't push on,

else ye incarnate the old expression 'where there's fire there's smoke'
and burn to a crisp and dissipitate--no joke,
o jimmysmokes
you mean how you write spam in here everyday and the only person that reads what you poop on here and answers it here is yourself. when you told me you were bored and lonely, you certainly were not kidding were you?

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:20 pm

jimmysmokes wrote: you mean how you write spam in here everyday and the only person that reads what you poop on here and answers it here is yourself. when you told me you were bored and lonely, you certainly were not kidding were you?
That was a week or two ago when my daughter wiped out my account and went partying leaving me alone. No big deal, not the first time. I only wrote that message to you because I was wondering, at that moment, why I was wasting my time chatting with you and that was the reason. And if nobody reads my stuff here and nobody else but me responds then you, jimmysmokes, are a nobody by your own definition.