RIP Mr. Spock/Leonard Nimoy

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

RIP Mr. Spock/Leonard Nimoy

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 am

RIP to Mr. Spock/Leonard Nimoy:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/ ... .html?_r=0

One of the best In Search Of episodes was the Amityville case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl3iS8rpZKs

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Re: RIP Mr. Spock/Leonard Nimoy

Post by Ayko » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:44 am

Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:55 pm

hi ya gang! new member here.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:56 pm

i think i remember seeing that long ago

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 am

Welcome aboard.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:23 pm

As Captain Principles stated from I too...and don't just sit there like a bump on a log! Tell us all what jimmysmokes...

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:33 pm

The UK WILDCATS finish 31-0, perfect season!!

Congrats boys! See you there in Indy :clap:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Ayko wrote:As Captain Principles stated from I too...and don't just sit there like a bump on a log! Tell us all what jimmysmokes...
I smoke it all. who is captain principals?
We gonna break it down, let's get into it. No doubt about it.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:50 am

jimmysmokes wrote: I smoke it all. who is captain principals?
Principles, Victoria Principles, the topic starter and my best friend here although she only communicates with me on a spiritual level and with metaphorical side messages. She is a lady whiz and wooow, cute! Don't get the wrong idea, though, I cherish her like a grandpa cherishes his granddaughter princess, and princess is the meaning behind Principles...maybe. Watch out though, she can have a temper like no other but, she is a friend like no other. That means be nice to her at all times and we can be friends.

You smoke it all?! Okay, a man after my own tastes, although I kicked the tobacco habit. The rest remains open to me for inhaling although i must admit i have yet to try smoking opium which is heroine without methadon. I can hardly wait to be at your next party. I am invited, right... :pray:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:39 pm

sounds like you have smoked the crack pipe? sure you can come to my party that is if you bring Charlene tilton...

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:41 am

jimmysmokes wrote:sounds like you have smoked the crack pipe? sure you can come to my party that is if you bring Charlene tilton...
Sure I have but not for years anymore due to duties that remain in my seeming street life now and I have been unable to (responsibly) enjoy anything like that for years but, at your party definitely for sure, and your buying and supplying. I'll bring the potato salad.

About bringing Miss Tilton...you better ask Victoria Principles first plus, I have a bundle of cutie beauties after our own tastes and they would not appreciate being excluded due to your cravings for Miss Tilton. First amuse Victoria Principles. Second amuse me, your guest. Then I will amuse you, the host, as far as anyone knows...

In any case, mr. jimmysmokes, what is black and white and red all over?

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Post by RowdyRodimus » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:15 am

kblur77 wrote:The UK WILDCATS finish 31-0, perfect season!!

And they are kicking Razorpig ass in the SEC Title Game right now.

RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Post by RowdyRodimus » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:16 am

Holy Sunburned Nuns, Ayko!

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:50 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:
kblur77 wrote:The UK WILDCATS finish 31-0, perfect season!!

And they are kicking Razorpig ass in the SEC Title Game right now.
Yep and it was a rough game too! Lets bring it home boys! Only 6 to go.... :D

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:11 am

RowdyRodimus wrote:Holy Sunburned Nuns, Ayko!
Okay, a smartallik! No disrespect just being silly.
Ayko wrote: In any case, mr. jimmysmokes, what is black and white and red all over?
Rowdy knows...a nun falling down the stairs.

I allow myself that joke because my brother was sent to a convent nursery school as a kid and the nuns were child abusers that would beat on us with wooden blocks because one kid threw his cooked carrots (all kids love raw carrots) under the table and did not volunteer the deed when the nuns lined up the kids for interrogation. Toronto, Canada..,Vaughan Rd corner of St Claire Ave.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Ayko wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:sounds like you have smoked the crack pipe? sure you can come to my party that is if you bring Charlene tilton...
Sure I have but not for years anymore due to duties that remain in my seeming street life now and I have been unable to (responsibly) enjoy anything like that for years but, at your party definitely for sure, and your buying and supplying. I'll bring the potato salad.

About bringing Miss Tilton...you better ask Victoria Principles first plus, I have a bundle of cutie beauties after our own tastes and they would not appreciate being excluded due to your cravings for Miss Tilton. First amuse Victoria Principles. Second amuse me, your guest. Then I will amuse you, the host, as far as anyone knows...

In any case, mr. jimmysmokes, what is black and white and red all over?[/quote

I will amuse you. first lets smoke. I got some great stuff. have a puff on my billycigars.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Its weird because I have also been looking into the death of Nerine Shatner, the 3rd wife of William Shatner, who many are sure was murdered. I am researching because I had a dream and then a sign that William Shatner had died or would soon die. Such visions usually don't mean death in the killing sense rather bad fortune for that individual on the way and so I have been checking into his past. Then I came across this...Although a hoax it seems I am not the only one with such visions.
http://en.mediamass.net/people/william- ... hhoax.html

Also, I must go along with my fellow Trekkies and consider Shatner dead like out for not showing up at the funeral of Leonard Nimoy!

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:43 pm

Ayko wrote: Also, I must go along with my fellow Trekkies and consider Shatner dead like out for not showing up at the funeral of Leonard Nimoy!
After reviewing the events again in a more general way, I find myself owing William Shatner an apology for bringing all that up again especially since it was not his fault. I guess I was more upset that Nerine died the way that she did, alone and in water and grabbed the first name associated...sorry.

The dreams I had I also had time to analyze and they had to do with Star Trek storylines which I like to play with as a hobby too. I look forward to the days when we are travelling the cosmos and then my Star Trek stories will really shine where nobody has gone before...until then. Live long and prosper.