Hello Everyone! Nice to see you again!

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Hello Everyone! Nice to see you again!

Post by radiomixer » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:52 pm

Hiiiiiiiii! Just dropping by to say "HELLO" after almost three years away. I hope this finds everyone in good shape and wonderful spirits (excuse the pun, HA)! Also I just want to say I missed so many of you. It wasn't easy to stay away, but I finally reached a point where I feel I can talk about it. So, Hi There!
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

kathyM
Princess

Re: Hello Everyone! Nice to see you again!

Post by kathyM » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Nice to see you! :)

BooshaGirl
Amityville Addict

Post by BooshaGirl » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey! And hi to YOU, Ms. Kathy!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:30 pm

Hey Boosha! Great picture! :)

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Hey!

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Straw!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:29 pm

So not funny. :roll:

kblur77
Amityville Addict

Post by kblur77 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:59 pm

didn't mean it to be. :shh:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Tue May 19, 2015 4:16 pm

radiomixer wrote:Hiiiiiiiii! Just dropping by to say "HELLO" after almost three years away. I hope this finds everyone in good shape and wonderful spirits (excuse the pun, HA)! Also I just want to say I missed so many of you. It wasn't easy to stay away, but I finally reached a point where I feel I can talk about it. So, Hi There!
talk about what?
You better wake your A$$ up!

radiomixer
Billy's Next Ex-Wife

Post by radiomixer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:18 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
radiomixer wrote:Hiiiiiiiii! Just dropping by to say "HELLO" after almost three years away. I hope this finds everyone in good shape and wonderful spirits (excuse the pun, HA)! Also I just want to say I missed so many of you. It wasn't easy to stay away, but I finally reached a point where I feel I can talk about it. So, Hi There!
talk about what?
For those who have known me as a member many years, I've been away due to fighting breast cancer and subsequent radiation treatment. At the time I came back to post, it looked as though things were well in hand, however 3 weeks ago I underwent biopsy surgery again; although the samples were thankfully negative, CBC's indicate we may need to look at additional areas.

Regardless of this and others issues placing a ton of additional stress coinciding, I remain a committed fighter, I had cancer 22 years ago, but refuse to give in. I think the present medical team is good. It's sad that a family member and some people I thought were friends have ranged anywhere from "not at all concerned" about it to a family member who has done everything in his power to sabotage my healing process, but this too has brought me a lot of truth, and thankfully, persistence with other people and working with multiple community organizations have helped me get on waiting lists to hopefully be 100% self-sufficient (with occasional moderate home care one or two days a week for a while). There's also a good possibility that I'll be able to work from home without losing insurance and medical help.

Kathy is aware of some of this through my Facebook page (((((Kathy)))))). I was hoping to deliver slightly better news when I came back, but again, I'm fighting well, in a good place spiritually (wish I could say the same for others, unfortunately, but all I can do is wish them well and pray their own blinders be lifted).

As many of my friends can tell you, one of my favorite adages is "Family is what you make it." Family might be blood relation, but 'at the end of the day', real family is who is there when situations like this hit the fan, and they are the few who are still standing with you when all hell breaks loose.

So heck with it, I came back early! I love talking to folks here, I miss them, I miss our silly jokes and pranks, and putting together chats. So things aren't perfectly settled yet, that's OK, someday they will be :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!
"I'm gonna tell you straight up. I didn't care who they blamed as long as it wasn't me. I mean, that's the bottom line. I did not care. I didn't care then and I don't care now." - Ronald DeFeo Jr. interview for "First Person Killers"

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:39 pm

sorry to hear about all that and hope you get well soon! new to this board and just wondered across your post.
You better wake your A$$ up!

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:56 pm

... --- .--. . / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .. ... / --. --- .. -. --. / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / .... --- .--. . / - .... .. -. --. ... / --. . - / -... . - - . .-. .-.-.- / .... .. - / -- . / ..- .--. / --- -. / ..-. -..-. -... / ... --- -- . - .. -- . --..-- / --- .-. / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. . .-.. . - . / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - ..--.. / - .- -.- . / -.-. .- .-. . --..-- / -.- ..--..
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:59 pm

¡noʎ ɯoɹɟ ɹɐǝɥ oʇ ƃuᴉʇᴉɐʍ ɹǝᴉlǝpuɐɥɔ sᴉɥʇ ɯoɹɟ pǝʞɐu puɐ uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉƃuɐɥ uǝǝq
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz