Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville

Re: Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Postby kblur77 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 pm

I figured you had seen them somewhere along the line and yes I'm sick now. I miss everything good.

What's sad is that it's been 20 years since the old Britpop battle and Country House took the top! You got to see and hear it all in the good ol UK! My favorite bands and artists come from there.

:cry:
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:17 am

kblur77 wrote:I figured you had seen them somewhere along the line and yes I'm sick now. I miss everything good.

What's sad is that it's been 20 years since the old Britpop battle and Country House took the top! You got to see and hear it all in the good ol UK! My favorite bands and artists come from there.

:cry:

All your favorites?! Not one single musical artist from America, Germany or Australia or some other place other than the U.K. I like U.K. artists too. Monty Python, for example...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE
...but what about Rush, The Scorpions and Barry Manilow?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby kblur77 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:56 am

Most of mine come out of the U.K.. Australia - The Vines, Tame Impala. Yes I like Rush, they are from Canada. No I do not like Barry Manilow! I would suggest you are being silly here on that one. Over here, give me Van Halen and some Smashing Pumpkins and a little Cheap Trick to name a few.
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:30 pm

hey most of them bands have definitely fired that thing up...
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 am

kblur77 wrote:Most of mine come out of the U.K.. Australia - The Vines, Tame Impala. Yes I like Rush, they are from Canada. No I do not like Barry Manilow! I would suggest you are being silly here on that one. Over here, give me Van Halen and some Smashing Pumpkins and a little Cheap Trick to name a few.

You suggest correctly. I just wanted you to tell the truth. Not that you were lying but, your emphasis on 'only' also emphasizes division in the human race and the global borders which I do not acknowledge as having any power (over me). When human art and artist(s) are good then we humans have done good and not just some of us in the United Kingdom that is a, not united but, divided dom without a king unless you are refering to George A.L. who is not a Windsor and not a Middleton. And if a Rapidly moving force is his parent and also my daughter then I am the Emperor of the Commonwealth before any of his sisterS, whether they are caucasian or not. Gee, thanks.
Nothing personal kblurr77. The lessons are not meant for you but, you do have the knack to bring me to the point. I cherish that. We would be an awesome team if it were possible. You're cool and I like you a lot as well as your messages. Keep them coming.
I fell 65 feet, or was it meters, and found that greys are not aliens rather just sad about the fate of their cousin humans have chosen after the example they gave of what could happen without... In other words, they are blue and nobody is fading to grey. Get it? Eifel 65 'Blue'.
Tame Impala and The Vines? Must be edited out of the western pop culture. Never heard of them. Only AC/DC, Kylie Minogue and MAW (Men At Work). Why is that?
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby RowdyRodimus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 am

I'm really eclectic in my musical tastes. I mean just glancing at my mp3 player I have:
KISS, Frank Sinatra, classical of all kinds and composers, Poison, Warrant, The Beatles, The Who (who only had 1 top 10 hit in America, WTF is that about?), Alice Cooper, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Van Halen, Michael Jackson, Judas Priest, Bob Dylan, Motley Crue, Hank Williams, Sr., Elton John, The Doors, Queen, J.P. Sousa, Military Bands, and on and on.

My parents grew up in the hippie era but weren't part of that group, not that they were part of "the man", either. They just went their own ways with their crowds, so I wasn't brought up on one type of music like a lot of us kids born in the mid 70's. When it comes to what I listen to it all depends on what I'm doing. If I'm reading I want classical. If I'm writing or drawing I want rock. I don't know, music is one of those things you want when you want it. If you want to be depressed, there are songs for that. You want to be somber and introspective, songs for that. Have fun and forget every problem you have, songs for that. That's why I've always said nobody has bad taste in music, they want what they want just like I want what I want and Ayko wants what he wants. The beauty of the arts, you can find what you want and if not- become the creator and make that new genre.
RowdyRodimus
Amityville Member

Postby kblur77 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:54 am

Ayko wrote:
kblur77 wrote:Most of mine come out of the U.K.. Australia - The Vines, Tame Impala. Yes I like Rush, they are from Canada. No I do not like Barry Manilow! I would suggest you are being silly here on that one. Over here, give me Van Halen and some Smashing Pumpkins and a little Cheap Trick to name a few.

You suggest correctly. I just wanted you to tell the truth. Not that you were lying but, your emphasis on 'only' also emphasizes division in the human race and the global borders which I do not acknowledge as having any power (over me). When human art and artist(s) are good then we humans have done good and not just some of us in the United Kingdom that is a, not united but, divided dom without a king unless you are refering to George A.L. who is not a Windsor and not a Middleton. And if a Rapidly moving force is his parent and also my daughter then I am the Emperor of the Commonwealth before any of his sisterS, whether they are caucasian or not. Gee, thanks.
Nothing personal kblurr77. The lessons are not meant for you but, you do have the knack to bring me to the point. I cherish that. We would be an awesome team if it were possible. You're cool and I like you a lot as well as your messages. Keep them coming.
I fell 65 feet, or was it meters, and found that greys are not aliens rather just sad about the fate of their cousin humans have chosen after the example they gave of what could happen without... In other words, they are blue and nobody is fading to grey. Get it? Eifel 65 'Blue'.
Tame Impala and The Vines? Must be edited out of the western pop culture. Never heard of them. Only AC/DC, Kylie Minogue and MAW (Men At Work). Why is that?

Yes I know the blue song. You dont know The VInes?? Check out Get Free it was all over mtv2 back in 2002. Tame Impala "Lonerism" was up for album of the year plus many other awards bout a year ago. Awesome band...
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby kblur77 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:04 pm

RowdyRodimus wrote:I'm really eclectic in my musical tastes. I mean just glancing at my mp3 player I have:
KISS, Frank Sinatra, classical of all kinds and composers, Poison, Warrant, The Beatles, The Who (who only had 1 top 10 hit in America, WTF is that about?), Alice Cooper, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Van Halen, Michael Jackson, Judas Priest, Bob Dylan, Motley Crue, Hank Williams, Sr., Elton John, The Doors, Queen, J.P. Sousa, Military Bands, and on and on.

My parents grew up in the hippie era but weren't part of that group, not that they were part of "the man", either. They just went their own ways with their crowds, so I wasn't brought up on one type of music like a lot of us kids born in the mid 70's. When it comes to what I listen to it all depends on what I'm doing. If I'm reading I want classical. If I'm writing or drawing I want rock. I don't know, music is one of those things you want when you want it. If you want to be depressed, there are songs for that. You want to be somber and introspective, songs for that. Have fun and forget every problem you have, songs for that. That's why I've always said nobody has bad taste in music, they want what they want just like I want what I want and Ayko wants what he wants. The beauty of the arts, you can find what you want and if not- become the creator and make that new genre.

Oh yeah I hear you. Got tons of bands I listen to. Currently spinning a little Kasabian right now. Mr. Sherbet, I'm sure, knows em'.
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:05 am

RowdyRodimus wrote:I'm really eclectic in my musical tastes. I mean just glancing at my mp3 player I have:

Well stated!
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 am

kblur77 wrote:Yes I know the blue song. You dont know The VInes?? Check out Get Free it was all over mtv2 back in 2002. Tame Impala "Lonerism" was up for album of the year plus many other awards bout a year ago. Awesome band...

Will do one of these days. If I forget remind me please.
:hammer:
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby kblur77 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:11 am

OK. Do watch out fom them nuns too! I remember one I had in the second grade. She was old school and nasty.
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby jimmysmokes » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Ayko wrote:note to Johnny Depp: as we know from scripts by Boris, gntlgnt and crew like to chop up the scripts before sending so, I will use our new and improved system now that my injuries are almost healed and myav is my first mate and personal assistant. I will make sure it arrived on time and unabridged. Also, I play the role of Clyde!

The film begins with Jack Sparrow as a 15 year old dreaming of following in the footsteps of his father who doesn't come by much anymore since becoming Keeper of the Pirate Code. Grandpa and Grandma are raising Jack. His brother Henry, known on the high seas as Clyde, is the youngest pirate to ever have become captain.

Just prior to Jack's birthday he receives a letter from Henry inviting him to be part of his crew on the maiden voyage of the Sea Fox. Grandpa won't hear of it and Jack runs away as per his invite and rendez-vouz point with Clyde.

Clyde gives Jack the tour of the Sea Fox and they get drunk. They discuss family and childhood experiences. The obssession for Clyde is not truly gold or merchant goods anymore but rather to rule the (entire pirate) world. Jack is curious on how Clyde is to accomplish such a feat as capturing two Galley ships from the Vatican. Thats suicide. Clyde confides in Jack that he made a deal with the Sultan of Turkey to attack while infiltrates among the Vatican crews take hold of the vessels. Included in the contract, Clyde receives two more ships with crews, gold and silver and a quick reputation to be feared, but he must vow all loyalty to the Sultan as his one and only Overlord. Jack is bewildered, and drunk on the barrel wine.

Jack is kicked awake by Clyde the next morning as a cabin boy and the 4 am shift on the CrowsNest. The following scenes show a brutal and crazed system of piracy as it truly was with their sarcastic humor whenever 'playing' with prisoners and with some of the animals as well as lashings to Jack when he falls asleep while on shift on the CrowsNest.

The attack of the Vatican Galley ships by Clyde goes as planned as the Pope's ships are taken by the infiltrates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes the Flamingo, ship of Captain Christopher Lubber.

Clyde laughs at his signal to surrender. Unknown to Clyde, the Flamingo is not alone. Five vessels lined up north to south parallel are approaching from the west at a distance not to be seen. Maynard distracts Clyde and his crew and the fleet encircle and surround The Sea Fox and the Vatican vessels. Lubber's Bo'sun, John Maynard, signals Clyde to look behind him but he wasn't falling for that one.

Clyde is quickly overwhelmed and the Vatican infiltrates abandon ships keeping the fleet occupied. In the confusion, Jack jumps ship and is taken by one of the infiltrate escape boats and then tossed back to the sea after they realise he is Clyde's brother. The Sea Fox is persued by The Flamingo. The Sea Fox is captured in an awesome battle and Lubber takes Clyde to a deserted island to be hung. Clyde is hung and left without checking under the headsheet for a broken neck. In the bushes a young girl watches with a dirt smeared face and a snarl.

The Flamingo and other ships set sail for the Italian coastline.

Floundering unconscious or dead, Jack is suddenly taken hold of by a magical mermaid who brings him to a coastline for friendly fishermen to find and send home. He awakewns among the fishermen with no knowledge of how he came there.

Jack: Uhh, ohh. Where am I? Thank goodness but, Grandpa is going to tan my hide to more colors than a rainbow!

Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
story by Ayko...Willy Luke Muschiol

A letter of marque issued on behalf of Queen Anne to license pirate hunters in the year of our Lord, 1703...

To Captain John Maynard, Commander of the Briganteen Charles of Boston.
Whereas Her Sacred Majesty, Anne by the Grace of God of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Hath an Open War against Pirates, their Vessels and Subjects. And Foreasmuch as you have made Application unto Me for License to Arm, Furnish and Equip the said Briganteen in Warlike manner, against Her Majesty's said Enemies, I do accordingly Permit the same; And, Reposing special Crewst in your Loyalty and good Conduct, by Virtue of the Authorities contained in Her Majesty's Royal Commission, Empower you to be Commander of the said Briganteen Charles, Hereby Authorising you to War, Fight, Take, Kill, Suppress and Destroy, any Pirates, Privateers, or other the Subjects and Vessels of Pirates, the Declared Enemies of England; Their Ships, Vessels and Goods, to take and make Prize of. Given under my Seat at Arms at Boston the Thirteenth Day of July: In the Second Year of Her Majesty's Reign, Annoque Domini, 1703.

Isaac Addington, Secr.

Jack and Gibbs have partly restored The Black Pearl and are hoping to soon be back to their pirate life once again. All that is needed are the necessary funds, a whole crew, food and drink, and a new bowsprit. Also, territorial rites to waters are being claimed.

They are docked at The Isle of Tortuga, an all hour pirate port teem of taverns, gambling and whores having wild fun. The alleys are infested with rogues and riffraffs of all sorts. They hope to find some way or connection to action and adventure...and to win gold coins using gold plated copper gambling.

Captain Vane, who lost his ship to a mutiny, gets chatting with Jack and warns him about Briganteen Commander John Maynard rumored to be looking for Jack and Teague. Jack becomes nervous at the sound of the name Maynard. Vane continues that pirate hunters are lurking everywhere these days and getting the upper hand of the waters. Once Vane was tricked by a pirate hunter bearing a pirate flag.

Jack: No. Are you serious? Those barbarians!

Vane's ship was taken by his Bo'sun, now Captain Rackham, in a mutiny. Then the ship was taken quickly one early morning while Rackham and crew were sleeping off their drunken night. Jack does not want to hear more but Vane holds him to listen. Captain Steve Bonnet, ship and crew gone, found hung on an island shore. Even the legendary Khar-ed-Din brothers have lost their strongholds and what's left is dispersing in fear. It is also said that Maynard commands sea creatures and sea monsters that only attack pirate ships. Not one pirate hunter ship has ever been seen attacked by a sea monster.

Jack thanks Vane deeply for enlightening him on all of that and making his evening after he lost a bundle in gold plated copper coins. That is not all Vane has to offer. Alone and with no ship or friends he does have one thing left. A map of Goat Island with the hidden fortunes of both Captain Carton and Alexander Selkirk who were both stranded on the island at different times. Apparently, Carton found Slekirk's fortune, and skeleton, and hid his fortunes together in the same cave found in the depths of an island lagoon. A gold fortune estimated at 200,000 dollars.

The deal is made and a meeting point at midnight at the Den of Iniquity. Vane does not want to accompany and will hold Jack's piece of eight collateral.

One pirate bites one of the gold coins to find it copper only plated as gold. A wild and crazy brawl breaks out.

A crooked looking dude in the background leaves in a hurry and finds his way to Hector Barbossa to report.

At the Den of Iniquity on Tortuga the exchange is made with eyes in the background. Vane warns Jack and Gibbs that the map leads to a lagoon deep within a mountain inhabited by a band of human sized lizard creatures.

the rest coming soon to a theatre near you...
all copyrights reserved

hey whatever become of this?
FIRE THAT THING UP!
jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:56 am

jimmysmokes wrote:hey whatever become of this?

Glad you asked that. No time now and internet connections having issues, so to speak. Get back to you on that.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:09 am

jimmysmokes wrote:hey whatever become of this?

The two stories are in their production stages, as I have been informed, with the 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' film retitled Pirates of the Caribbean: The Revenge of Salazar and Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge, depending upon the country and any potential changes later, set for release in May, 2017. The 'Dead Men Tell No Tales' storyline I have been working on I retitled 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Mermaids, Reptilians & Barbarians' since it is loosely based on 'The Good, The Bad & The Ugly' from Sergio Leone. I am also working on' PoC: The Legend Of Teruel' and another storyline for Johnny titled 'The Ringmaster' or 'The Meistro' (working titles)...

The Ringmaster
story by Ayko...Willy Luke Muschiol based on the unfinished Charlie Chaplin film, 'The Professor', written by Guy Bellinger and 'Limelight' written by Charlie Chaplin

Bosco is a self employed stage clown doing street corners and children’s birthday parties. He is also an alcoholic and is thrown out on the street three months behind on his rent in a run down apartment house. He leaves with what belongings he can carry including his prized flea circus that he is preparing to help him with his big coming out act to become world famous as ‘The Ringmaster One Man Circus Show’.

He is able to find temporary lodging at The Salvation Army where he meets the director’s daughter, Terri, a talented singer dreaming of stardom but is far too shy. That night he knocks over his flea circus creating havoc throughout the shelter as he gathers the trained fleas back together. Order is restored to the shelter just as a stray cat jumps in through the open window and again knocks over the flea circus for another round of silly mayhem.

Bosco, out for an evening stroll, saves Terri’s life as she contemplates suicide on the edge of a bridge. This triggers a romantic comedy adventure with heart, emotion and styles of old Chaplin films with a contemporary setting. A film that will touch you inside, in more ways than one...starring Johnny Depp & Avril Lavigne as Terri.

© Willy Muschiol...All rights reserved past, present, and future.

...happy new year...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to Amityville Coffee House