Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:13 am

note to Johnny Depp: as we know from scripts by Boris, gntlgnt and crew like to chop up the scripts before sending so, I will use our new and improved system now that my injuries are almost healed and myav is my first mate and personal assistant. I will make sure it arrived on time and unabridged. Also, I play the role of Clyde!

The film begins with Jack Sparrow as a 15 year old dreaming of following in the footsteps of his father who doesn't come by much anymore since becoming Keeper of the Pirate Code. Grandpa and Grandma are raising Jack. His brother Henry, known on the high seas as Clyde, is the youngest pirate to ever have become captain.

Just prior to Jack's birthday he receives a letter from Henry inviting him to be part of his crew on the maiden voyage of the Sea Fox. Grandpa won't hear of it and Jack runs away as per his invite and rendez-vouz point with Clyde.

Clyde gives Jack the tour of the Sea Fox and they get drunk. They discuss family and childhood experiences. The obssession for Clyde is not truly gold or merchant goods anymore but rather to rule the (entire pirate) world. Jack is curious on how Clyde is to accomplish such a feat as capturing two Galley ships from the Vatican. Thats suicide. Clyde confides in Jack that he made a deal with the Sultan of Turkey to attack while infiltrates among the Vatican crews take hold of the vessels. Included in the contract, Clyde receives two more ships with crews, gold and silver and a quick reputation to be feared, but he must vow all loyalty to the Sultan as his one and only Overlord. Jack is bewildered, and drunk on the barrel wine.

Jack is kicked awake by Clyde the next morning as a cabin boy and the 4 am shift on the CrowsNest. The following scenes show a brutal and crazed system of piracy as it truly was with their sarcastic humor whenever 'playing' with prisoners and with some of the animals as well as lashings to Jack when he falls asleep while on shift on the CrowsNest.

The attack of the Vatican Galley ships by Clyde goes as planned as the Pope's ships are taken by the infiltrates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes the Flamingo, ship of Captain Christopher Lubber.

Clyde laughs at his signal to surrender. Unknown to Clyde, the Flamingo is not alone. Five vessels lined up north to south parallel are approaching from the west at a distance not to be seen. Maynard distracts Clyde and his crew and the fleet encircle and surround The Sea Fox and the Vatican vessels. Lubber's Bo'sun, John Maynard, signals Clyde to look behind him but he wasn't falling for that one.

Clyde is quickly overwhelmed and the Vatican infiltrates abandon ships keeping the fleet occupied. In the confusion, Jack jumps ship and is taken by one of the infiltrate escape boats and then tossed back to the sea after they realise he is Clyde's brother. The Sea Fox is persued by The Flamingo. The Sea Fox is captured in an awesome battle and Lubber takes Clyde to a deserted island to be hung. Clyde is hung and left without checking under the headsheet for a broken neck. In the bushes a young girl watches with a dirt smeared face and a snarl.

The Flamingo and other ships set sail for the Italian coastline.

Floundering unconscious or dead, Jack is suddenly taken hold of by a magical mermaid who brings him to a coastline for friendly fishermen to find and send home. He awakewns among the fishermen with no knowledge of how he came there.

Jack: Uhh, ohh. Where am I? Thank goodness but, Grandpa is going to tan my hide to more colors than a rainbow!

story by Ayko...Willy Luke Muschiol

A letter of marque issued on behalf of Queen Anne to license pirate hunters in the year of our Lord, 1703...

To Captain John Maynard, Commander of the Briganteen Charles of Boston.
Whereas Her Sacred Majesty, Anne by the Grace of God of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Hath an Open War against Pirates, their Vessels and Subjects. And Foreasmuch as you have made Application unto Me for License to Arm, Furnish and Equip the said Briganteen in Warlike manner, against Her Majesty's said Enemies, I do accordingly Permit the same; And, Reposing special Crewst in your Loyalty and good Conduct, by Virtue of the Authorities contained in Her Majesty's Royal Commission, Empower you to be Commander of the said Briganteen Charles, Hereby Authorising you to War, Fight, Take, Kill, Suppress and Destroy, any Pirates, Privateers, or other the Subjects and Vessels of Pirates, the Declared Enemies of England; Their Ships, Vessels and Goods, to take and make Prize of. Given under my Seat at Arms at Boston the Thirteenth Day of July: In the Second Year of Her Majesty's Reign, Annoque Domini, 1703.

Isaac Addington, Secr.

Jack and Gibbs have partly restored The Black Pearl and are hoping to soon be back to their pirate life once again. All that is needed are the necessary funds, a whole crew, food and drink, and a new bowsprit. Also, territorial rites to waters are being claimed.

They are docked at The Isle of Tortuga, an all hour pirate port teem of taverns, gambling and whores having wild fun. The alleys are infested with rogues and riffraffs of all sorts. They hope to find some way or connection to action and adventure...and to win gold coins using gold plated copper gambling.

Captain Vane, who lost his ship to a mutiny, gets chatting with Jack and warns him about Briganteen Commander John Maynard rumored to be looking for Jack and Teague. Jack becomes nervous at the sound of the name Maynard. Vane continues that pirate hunters are lurking everywhere these days and getting the upper hand of the waters. Once Vane was tricked by a pirate hunter bearing a pirate flag.

Jack: No. Are you serious? Those barbarians!

Vane's ship was taken by his Bo'sun, now Captain Rackham, in a mutiny. Then the ship was taken quickly one early morning while Rackham and crew were sleeping off their drunken night. Jack does not want to hear more but Vane holds him to listen. Captain Steve Bonnet, ship and crew gone, found hung on an island shore. Even the legendary Khar-ed-Din brothers have lost their strongholds and what's left is dispersing in fear. It is also said that Maynard commands sea creatures and sea monsters that only attack pirate ships. Not one pirate hunter ship has ever been seen attacked by a sea monster.

Jack thanks Vane deeply for enlightening him on all of that and making his evening after he lost a bundle in gold plated copper coins. That is not all Vane has to offer. Alone and with no ship or friends he does have one thing left. A map of Goat Island with the hidden fortunes of both Captain Carton and Alexander Selkirk who were both stranded on the island at different times. Apparently, Carton found Slekirk's fortune, and skeleton, and hid his fortunes together in the same cave found in the depths of an island lagoon. A gold fortune estimated at 200,000 dollars.

The deal is made and a meeting point at midnight at the Den of Iniquity. Vane does not want to accompany and will hold Jack's piece of eight collateral.

One pirate bites one of the gold coins to find it copper only plated as gold. A wild and crazy brawl breaks out.

A crooked looking dude in the background leaves in a hurry and finds his way to Hector Barbossa to report.

At the Den of Iniquity on Tortuga the exchange is made with eyes in the background. Vane warns Jack and Gibbs that the map leads to a lagoon deep within a mountain inhabited by a band of human sized lizard creatures.

the rest coming soon to a theatre near you...
all copyrights reserved
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Re: Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 am

Madd volunteered to be my fencing teacher. I hope he knows what he has gotten himself into...or perhaps me
I accept his offer...en garde!
:fencing:
^btw, that's Madd on the right^
-Sulu from Star Trek TOS: Cross reigns with Spock and he'll cut you to pieces everytime.-
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:24 am

January 9, 2014...As I keyboard this message, France is in the midst of a very serious attack with civilian and police casualties as well as hostages. As western upper classes and their chosen friends moved away, our mostly Arab, Russian and American forces planted themselves everywhere in the west in huge numbers. We made a deal that if you and yours picked me up to start my career and public voice by the end of 2014, after needless delays, they would remain friendly and part of the folk as they hoped. Unfortunately, my internal injuries were worse than we thought. Healing is going well and I can be picked up anytime now. However, healing is not done meaning no strenuous physical activities for me including sex, at least for the time being. Extensive damage to my reproduction system including a hernia has been reversed and will soon be better than ever. The gntlgnt network is responsible even though he and they have laid piles of insinuative and false evidence that label Ally rapidly responsible with the help of Cathy which I know is not the case. He always hides behind ladies and children. We are through watching you all praise and protect gntlgnt and treat him like a king with my family, if they still are while they feel me cry and hurt. It is over! In any case, the forces of ISIL (there is no ISIS except the Greek goddess) and their allies know everything, and have been more than patient with you all. The events unfolding in France are either just the beginning or just a warning that will cease once I am on my way to a public voice. The choice is yours. Tell Ally not to do anymore fan sessions. What happens if someone pretending to be a part of her company lure innocent victims claiming they won a meet and greet. You couldn't stop it just like what's happening in France. You all need to lay low until you can look me in the eyes and shake my hand. That is the only way to stop a western culture civil war from continuing and escalating with forces numbering in the millions, if not more, spread out all over western cultures thanks to you all. I know you were manipulated but, so was everybody and we have taken responsibility for the clean up and the mistakes including by our own hands while being manipulated. You all have done nothing but party and bring back love for a destroyed satan in some of your hiding places. Republicans have started showing the stars of the American flag upside down on many internet and TV sites looking like pentagrams. That must stop and it will as soon as I ask wtf! This can all go peacefully and friendly in global unity like waking up from a nightmare, or it can go to all out civil war like waking up from a nightmare into another nightmare. You all will get the blame and I will not not know you and they are watching you. Arabs can be the most friendliest and patient people around. Push them too far and they will get bloody and brutal. And, except for America, western nations have very little police and military protection as compared to the past. The German Bund cannot even find a helicopter that works. France loves to insult the Islam religion and Muhammed. That is not freedom of speech. That is sick and disrespectful in the extreme. I will easily stop them with words or they will with actions. It is your gntlgnt networks getting scared and panicing hoping for anarchy to blurr their involvement. The Qur'an prophecies state not that satan forces are American (politicians) rather that satanic forces of the Judgement Days will be hiding behind American actors. FACT! The forces are highly trained and organized and backed by systems that are superior to any others, including yours. Otherwise, the events in France would have not happened. The two French police that were killed only met their fates because they went into the situation riding bicycles while unarmed as many French police are. These ISIL civil forces know everything and all names, etc. If you do not pick me up and welcome me in fast then you need to make me a multi millionaire now so I can find my public voice without you all. One other thing. I promised the French folk that I would bless the Miraval Valley after it was cursed by hired spiritualists that were supposed to bless the grounds. Every true spiritualist, and priest, knows that accepting money or glory for blessings or assistance of the spirit is sacrilege and renders the effects void unless you are cursing in the name of evil. I guess you will just have to have someone offer me a couple of rooms to write and live in if you want me to do that. Later...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:30 am

The full storyline I will complete this weekend. I will place it here and at my forum. If you mess with me and my artwork you will regret it. I hope we are friends. Last chance for sure!
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:02 am

Synopsis almost done. Working on the climax. Ready to keyboard latest by tomorrow. No word on the diagnostic of my PC. If my PC is out for good, I will have a few extra EUROs at the end of the week and get the story out. Until then check out some other stuff at http://nolimits.forumco.com where I am Ayko and nolimits.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:08 am

After reading some of the silliness of 'you know who' I sometimes wonder what these people are going to do when go public together with our work, etc, because the name Ayko is here to stay for all eternity. I better stop wasting my time encouraging his crap and concentrate on our work. Pirates is real fun to work on and so give thanks to the ArtWorld and the spirit of art, as I do. Amen.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:53 am

Geeze, I think I would rather have John Foland back.
kathyM
Princess

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:00 am

Foland? Got me there. In any case, PoC: DMTNT is done on paper and a super story it is, if I may be so bold. Still no word on my PC. Headed there to the shop in a moment. You did want two storylines. I take it you wanna film two back to back. You got satellite coverage?! You may look as long as you do not leave me to rot again. I accepted one apology about that and stuff but, now it is different. Last chance. I must state that. Protocol. Sounds like a western. Btw, your script writers should review the old west films with the spaghettio western style. Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Charles Bronson, Yul Brynner...that type. This is a homage to the classic western and real cool. So keep the essence when expanding, obvious things like the noose scar, the bridge, the bar room brawl, etc. I will look into the Book of Pirateology (your Christmas present I never wrapped lol) for inspiration. The book reads as if Jacques Maynard wrote it himself. The author is 'William Lubber', whoever he is, and all enclosed envelope surprises and treasures within the book remain intact. What did you get me? I still have no money but then again I didn't check after promising to finish both stories first. However, why not just give it to me personally after picking me up. After all, I said I will be Clyde, who gets buried alive. The climaxes went real smooth. I really like them and it takes a lot for me to say that about my own work. And don't foget the Clyde as a youngster needs a chin cleft like Superman, Luke Skywalker, Annakin Skywalker, and Palpatine...or a goatie beard but as a youngster/(?) which i let grow recently as well as my eyebrows and I look hideous, all cuteness gone...argh! yoho and no bottle of rum, 'til my work is done, and healing levels are reached according to Kwon...say end of January...stay tuned.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:57 am

A letter of marque issued on behalf of Queen Anne to license pirate hunters in the year of our Lord, 1703...

To Christopher Lubber, Commander of the Briganteen Charles of Boston.
Whereas Her Sacred Majesty, Anne by the Grace of God of England, Scotland, France and Ireland, Hath an Open War against Pirates, their Vessels and Subjects. And Foreasmuch as you have made Application unto Me for License to Arm, Furnish and Equip the said Briganteen in Warlike manner, against Her Majesty's said Enemies, I do accordingly Permit the same; And, Reposing special Crewst in your Loyalty and good Conduct, by Virtue of the Authorities contained in Her Majesty's Royal Commission, Empower you to be Commander of the said Briganteen Charles, Hereby Authorising you to War, Fight, Take, Kill, Suppress and Destroy, any Pirates, Privateers, or other the Subjects and Vessels of Pirates, the Declared Enemies of England; Their Ships, Vessels and Goods, to take and make Prize of. Given under my Seat at Arms at Boston the Thirteenth Day of July: In the Second Year of Her Majesty's Reign, Annoque Domini, 1703.

Isaac Addington, Secr.

The film begins with Jack Sparrow as a 14 year old dreaming of following in the footsteps of his father, Captain Teague, who doesn't come by much anymore since becoming Keeper of the Pirate Code. Grandpa and Grandma are raising Jack. His half brother, Henry, known on the high seas as Clyde, is the youngest pirate to ever have become captain of his own ship.

Just prior to Jack's birthday ´he receives a letter from Henry inviting him to be part of is crew on the maiden voyage of the Sea Fox. Grandpa won't hear of it and Jack runs away as per his invite and rendez-vouz point with Clyde.

Clyde gives Jack the tour of the Sea Fox and they get drunk. They discuss family dramas and childhood experiences. The obsession for Clyde is not gold or merchant goods anymore but rather to rule the entire pirate world. Jack is curious on how Clyde is to accomplish such a feat as capturing two Galley ships from the Vatican. That's suicide. Clyde confides in Jack that he made a deal with the Sultan of Turkey. He is to attack while infiltrates among the Vatican crews take hold of the vessels. Included in the contract, Clyde receives two more ships with crews, gold and silver and a quick reputation to be feared, but he must vow all loyalty to the Sultan as his one and only Overlord. Jack is bewildered, and drunk on the barrel wine.

Jack is kicked awake by Clyde the next morning as a cabin boy and the 4 am shift on the CrowsNest. Jack falls asleep while on shift and is awoken by the shouting of Clyde as the prey approaches seen by Jack's replacement sent up to the CrowsNest. The attack of the Vatican Galley ships goes as planned, at first, as the Pope's ships are taken by the infiltrates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes the Flamingo, ship of Captain Christopher Lubber.

Clyde laughs at his signal to surrender. Unknown to Clyde, the Flamingo is not alone. Five vessels lined up parallel north to south are approaching from the west at an unseen distance. Maynard distracts Clyde and his crew and the fleet encircle and surround the Sea Fox and the Vatican vessels. Lubber's Bo'sun, Jacques Maynard, signals Clyde to look behind him but, he wasn't falling for that one.

Clyde is quickly overwhelmed and the Vatican infiltrates abandon ships keeping the fleet occupied. In the confusion, Jack jumps ship and is taken by one of the infiltrate escape boats and then tossed back to the sea after they realise he is Clyde's half brother. The Sea Fox is pursued by the Flamingo and captured in an awesome battle. Lubber takes Clyde to a deserted island to be hung. Clyde is hung and left without checking under the headsheet for a broken neck. In the bushes, a young girl with a dirt smeared face and snarl watches.

The Flamingo and the other ships set sail for the Italian coastline.

Floundering unconscious or dead, Jack is suddenly taken hold of by a magical mermaid who brings him to a coastline for friendly fishermen to find and send home. He awakens among the fishermen with no knowledge of how he came there.

Jack: Uhh, ohh. Where am I? Thank goodness but, ohh, Grandpa is gonna' tan my hide!
:))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8ftRFb2Ac
two and a half decades later...

Jack and Gibbs have partly restored The Black Pearl and are hoping to soon be back to their pirate life once again. All that is needed are the necessary funds, a whole crew, food and drink, and a new bowsprit. They are docked at The Isle of Tortuga, an all hour pirate port teem of taverns, gambling and whores having wild fun. The alleys are infested with rogues and riffraffs of all sorts. They hope to find some way or connection to action and adventure...and to win gold coins gambling using gold plated copper.

Morris Vane, who lost his ship to a mutiny, gets chatting with Jack and warns him about Jacques Maynard rumored to be looking for Jack and Teague. Jack becomes nervous at the sound of the name Maynard. Vane continues that pirate hunters are lurking everywhere these days and getting the upper hand of the waters. Some pirate hunters have even stooped to bearing a pirate flag on their ships at unsuspecting times.

Vane's own ship was taken by his Bo'sun, Rackham, in a mutiny. That was his third and final ship. That ship was later taken quickly one early morning by Maynard while Rackham and crew were sleeping off their drunken night. Jack does not want to hear more but Vane holds him to listen. Captain Steve Bonnet, ship and crew gone, found hung on an island shore. Even the Khar-el-Din brothers have lost their strongholds, and what's left is dispersing in fear. It is also said that Maynard commands sea creatures and sea monsters that only attack pirate ships. Not one pirate hunter ship has ever been seen attacked by a sea monster.

Jack thanks Vane deeply for enlightening him on all of that and making his evening after he lost a bundle in gold plated copper coins. But that is not all Vane has to offer. Alone, and with no ship or friends, he does have one thing left. A map of Goat Island with the hidden fortunes of both Captain Carton and Alexander Selkirk who were both shipwrecked on the island at the same time. Apparently, after Carton and Selkirk met and both holding a vast fortune in gold, hid their fortunes together in the same mountain cave found in a lagoon therein. Shortly after their treasures were securely hidden, a group or pack of lizard creatures came to the island and took the very mountain caves leading to the treasures as their homes.
These Reptilians are very protective of their homes and their thick hide makes them formidable adversaries. Together the treasures amass a gold fortune estimated at 200,000 dollars. Jack knows to take everything seriously knowing that Vane is really Captain Bill Carton. They shall meet tomorrow at high noon at the Den of Iniquity.

A tough looking dude bites one of the gold coins to find it really copper, plated as gold. A wild and crazy brawl breaks out. A crooked looking dude in the background leaves in a hurry and finds his way to Hector Barbossa to report.

Jack and Gibbs are met the next day at the Den of Iniquity and are taken to the rented room of Vane. He shows them the double map, one of Goat Island off the coast of Chile, and a second map of step by step instructions. The first part of the map leads to the location of Dead Man's Cave indicated with an X. The second part of the map shows the way through a labyrinth of cave portals and lagoons leading to the lagoon that connects to a twin lagoon in an adjacent cave where the treasures are. The maps are authentic.

Jack leaves his Overlord piece of eight as collateral. Vane warns the two of a treacherous path to Dead Man's Cave, to be careful at Dead Man's Bridge, and to be weary of the Reptilians.

Aboard The Black Pearl, Jack and Gibbs are taken by surprise by Barbossa and his men who have taken the ship. Barbossa has Jack and Gibbs tied up as they set sail for Goat Island. Barbossa knows Jack would never give up his real piece of eight and is overjoyed to find--a fake. Jack gave Vane the real one by mistake. Barbossa then finds gold coins--really copper. An enraged Barbossa throws it all overboard and calms down as he finds the first part of the map thinking that it shows the complete way to the treasures. Barbossa can laugh again.

The scene changes to an awesome ship, the Bold Adventurer, the new ship of Clyde and his Bo'sun, Arabella Drummond, with 48 cannon strong. The crew adhere to orders disciplined and efficiently and are made up of eighty trained Janissaries. They anchor near a peaceful landscape and Clyde goes ashore with Arabella. They come to a small urban village and enter a home without a word. They wreak havoc until a man begs them to stop promising to give them the name they want. Clyde and Arabella settle down and help themselves to some food and wine. The man asks Clyde what he is being paid. Arabella slaps him and beats on him in response before biting him. Clyde calls her back as he pulls out his loaded pistol pointing it in the man's face. The man freezes in panic and says nothing. Clyde puts his pistol away and goes upstairs as Arabella beats on him some more. Clyde returns downstairs with the man's young daughter and his pistol pointed at her head. The man assures Clyde that he will give him the name and, in addition, double whatever fee he is collecting if he leaves him and his family alive and in peace. The house man, a former pirate, wants to put the past behind him and to be a good provider for his family. He then opens a secret compartment in the floor beneath a chair and again asks Clyde how much he is being paid. Clyde demands to know the alias and hiding place of Bill Carton. The man tells him that Bill Carton's new name is Morris Vane and that he is working odd jobs on Tortuga. He again asks Clyde what he is being paid. Clyde tells him that, for the name, he is being paid nothing but is thankful for the extra gold coins anyway. A pretty sum too. The man says that he has nothing else of value and begs Clyde to leave them be. Clyde informs the man that he always sees the job through to the end once he has made a deal...

Clyde: ...and besides, dead men tell no tales.

Clyde shoots the man dead as his daughter looks on. Clyde and Arabella depart as she spits on the corpse.

The scene changes to another awesome ship, La Belle Dame, and her sharp, loyal crew. Aboard, Angelica is using the voodoo doll of Jack to help Captain Jacques Maynard to pinpoint the location of Jack Sparrow. They spot the Black Pearl in the distance waving a friendly flag. Barbossa knows the ship and crew are in no shape for a fight, especially against La Belle Dame.

Maynard has no quarrel with Barbossa and no marquee letter for his arrest but, he does have one for Jack Sparrow and any of his associates. As a reward, Maynard gives Barbossa wine and a new bowsprit. Barbossa is again laughing as he continues on to Goat Island.

Jack and Gibbs are tied up again, now aboard La Belle Dame. Maynard has the two untied and brought to him. Angelica taunts Jack with her doll and tells him that nobody leaves her marooned and gets away with it. Jack begs Maynard for mercy and explains that he is the victim. Jack explains further to Maynard that he isn't even really a pirate and only dresses as one to mix in with the crowd and avoid any hostilities. He is an innocent man on a quest for an old retired friend with one arm, a sick mother and an injured dog. To prove it, Jack tells him that he has the second map part to the combined buried fortunes of Alexander Selkirk and Bill Carton after Barbossa stole the first part and his ship. The second map is in a secret pocket within a secret pocket along the side of his boot. Maynard and Angelica find the map with instructions and find it to be authentic. Jack offers Maynard a 50-50 deal and Maynard tells Jack that he will follow Barbossa to the cave lagoon and then take over the search himself. Then he will return the treasures to their original owners with 10 percent value being kept as payment for him and his crew. Jack will then help Maynard find his half brother Clyde before he brings him to a Boston prison.

Jack is shocked to hear that Clyde is alive. Maynard tells Jack the tale of Clyde being found hanging by a noose alive by a young, wild girl, Arabella Drummond, the sole survivor of a shipwreck who lived on the island and was raised by a pack of wolves. She took the body of Clyde down and nursed him back to health. Eventually, Turkish scouts came to the island to verify that Clyde was truly hung and dead. When they could find no verification they went on the hunt until they found Clyde and Arabella. Both were arrested, interrogated and tortured before spending a hellish two decades in a Turkish prison before Clyde was able to make another deal with the Turkish Sultan at a time of huge pirate losses at the hands of pirate hunters and their sea monsters.

Clyde still blames Jack for everything that happened to him on his first outing as captain after Jack fell asleep while on watch on the CrowsNest all those years ago. Maynard is sure Clyde will be coming for Jack. Until then, fate has laid the next adventure in Maynard's lap with one of the most missed pirate fortunes ever. Maynard grins with satisfaction. Angelica again begins playing with the voodoo doll of Jack as the two discuss 'good ole times'.

The Bold Adventurer arrives at the Isle of Tortuga and Clyde goes ashore with Arabella but finds nobody willing to talk to him about Vane. He notices a whore in the background that swiftly runs upstairs when she sees Clyde noticing her watching him ask about Vane. He slowly makes his way up the stairs and listens in at each door, Arabella follows along. Clyde finds the door and forces his way in. He and Arabella take turns slapping the whore to and fro. She begs them to stop but they continue until she begins to scream that she will divulge the location of Vane. Clyde signals Arabella to stop. When she takes too long to regain her composure they begin slapping her silly again. She begins to scream the location as they continue. They stop again and she clearly states the location of Vane near the Den of Iniquity.
Clyde and Arabella burst in on Vane. They torture him into telling all he knows. Clyde is especially overjoyed to know that the treasure is double previous estimates and that his good brother Jack awaits along the horizon, and now that he has Jack's Overlord piece of eight, he is one step closer to global domination. They set sail for Goat island.

The Black Pearl has reached Goat Island. Barbossa and his men are following the map in a swampy area that leads to a mountain. They get the feeling they are being watched.

La Belle Dame arrives at Goat island and anchors alongside The Black Pearl. Maynard takes control and decides to wait for Barbossa to comeback empty handed with the first map.

Barbossa and men come to 'Dead Man's Bridge', a raggedy foot bridge barely holding together with weather eroded ropes and wooden cross beams, there where the beams are still intact. They begin to cross. One man's screams fade as he slips and falls into the murky waters far below within the gaping chasm.

Barbossa and his men come to the entrance of 'Dead Man's Cave' and onto the area indicated on the map with an X which is a lagoon within the cave but, no treasure. First glimpses of the Reptilians are shown in the shadows as the men turn every stone over before realizing they are in a mountain labyrinth of inner caves. Barbossa is enraged and orders the men to spread out. A mermaid peeps out from one of the cave lagoons unnoticed by anyone. Suddenly, the Reptilians surprise them and send them running scared. Barbossa looks on shocked and tries to tame one of the creatures with words. The Reptilian hisses and shoves Barbossa down as he focuses on the shapes of more in the shadows. He runs off after his men, towards the main entrance and onto 'Dead Man's Bridge'.

Angelica continues to taunt Jack and play with the doll as Jack tries to apologize and admits to how much he misses her and tries to make a deal with her and that she is the woman for him. She makes a fist and slugs him across the jaw. Maynard is considering sending some men in search of Barbossa when The Bold Adventurer arrives. A show of might and the two anchored smaller ships are quickly taken by the huge warship. Clyde tells Maynard to throw out the hooker (meaning Angelica) so they he can discuss the situation with his new partner. Clyde says he is not greedy and will only take half but he needs Maynard's help because of his talent of communicating with sea creatures. Clyde had Vane draw him a map directing to the cave and he knows about the second map. He then has an emotional and heated discussion with Jack about the past and family. Clyde leaves Arabella in charge as he and Maynard go after the treasures accompanied by a pair of Janissaries.

Barbossa has been watching from the rocks. He retreats back into the swampy forest.

Maynard and Clyde come to Dead Man's Bridge and cross as a storm moves in.

Angelica helps Jack and Gibbs get loose so they can help her escape. They escape to the island and are able to follow the path of the others to find Dead Man's Bridge. Barbossa grins as he watches them cross saying that all he has to do is wait for them to return with the treasures and Barbossa will be ready for them.

Maynard and Clyde come to the mountain entrance as the rain pours down. They enter and cautiously follow the way as per the second map instructions. Hissing sounds are heard before a surprise attack by the Reptilians. The two Janissaries put up a valiant fight but the hide of the creatures is too thick for sword or fist. Maynard is taken captive and is gone. Clyde runs in retreat back out the entrance and into the presence of Jack and the others. Jack makes Clyde give him back his piece of eight after a silly sword fight Jack tells the others to let them have. Suddenly, Arabella appears with twenty more Janissaries and sends Jack and the others running into the mountain cave where they hide. Clyde thanks Arabella with a sloppy dirty kiss before they follow Jack and the others inside.

Maynard is taken to a lagoon which leads to an adjoining lagoon in an adjacent cave. The cave is filled with the treasures. The Reptilians take Maynard to the next adjoining cave where a tranquil paradise like setting is and a school of mermaids. Maynard is left their and befriends the leader who explains that they are tired of more greedy men disturbing their peace and making trouble for the very protective Reptilians. She says that because Maynard is of pure heart that they will help him leave with the treasures. Maynard says he would be happy to help them and to do what is just for those that the pirates stole the treasures from. But first he must play with them for a while.

A crazed and wild chase through the labyrinth of caves only seperates Jack from the others as everybody gets lost and Reptilians poise in the shadows to strike. Jack takes a wrong turn into the faces of Clyde, Arabella and the ten Janissaries.

The mermaid queen, who is the very mermaid who saved Jack as a youngster, senses the events and indicates she will be back as Gibbs and Angelica are brought to him.

As Clyde and the rest move in on a cornered Jack, a mermaid singing disrupts everyone. As they look around, Jack jumps off in the direction of the singing and out of danger. He chases after glimpses of the mermaid until she brings him to the lagoon and to the next one with the treasures. Jack stares in awe and grins. Clyde and the others are following and the mermaid urges him on with her to the next adjoining lagoon. Clyde is stunned by the treasures and orders the men to pack everything into the chests and sacks. Jack is brought to Maynard and the rest and updated as he considers staying with all the mermaids. Just then Clyde, Arabella and the Janissaries enter the area as do a group of Reptilians from all shadows and corners. All hell breaks loose.

Jack sword fights with Clyde who leads him down deep into a cave pocket that caves in and buries Clyde alive with Arabella who is chased in by Angelica.

By then Maynard and Gibbs along with help from the Reptilians have carried the sacks and chests of treasure out of the cave and across the bridge one by one as the Reptilians leave them. Suddenly, Angelica makes her away across the bridge in the increasing storm as the bridge weakens. Only one at a time. Jack is half way across when Barbossa appears holding two loaded pistols at Maynard, Angelica and Gibbs and slices the last ropes holding the bridge in place. He and his men take the loot and the others back to the ships.

Jack is not dead and still hanging on for life to the hanging bridge. He is able to climb back up to look over to the other side and yell. Suddenly, Reptilian hands grab his torso as it leaps into the air holding Jack and glides across using the webbed skin of the arms to torso as wings, like a Leaping Lizard. They soar across to safety.

Conclusion coming Monday...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 am

Here is the revised storyline with ending...enjoy

Isaac Addington, Secr.

The film begins with Jack Sparrow as a 14 year old dreaming of following in the footsteps of his father, Captain Teague, who doesn't come by much anymore since becoming Keeper of the Pirate Code. Grandpa and Grandma are raising Jack. His half brother, Henry, known on the high seas as Clyde, is the youngest pirate to ever have become captain of his own ship.

Just prior to Jack's birthday ´he receives a letter from Henry inviting him to be part of is crew on the maiden voyage of the Sea Fox. Grandpa won't hear of it and Jack runs away as per his invite and rendez-vouz point with Clyde.

Clyde gives Jack the tour of the Sea Fox and they get drunk. They discuss family dramas and childhood experiences. The obsession for Clyde is not gold or merchant goods anymore but rather to rule the entire pirate world. Jack is curious on how Clyde is to accomplish such a feat as capturing two Galley ships from the Vatican. That's suicide. Clyde confides in Jack that he made a deal with the Sultan of Turkey. He is to attack while infiltrates among the Vatican crews take hold of the vessels. Included in the contract, Clyde receives two more ships with crews, gold and silver and a quick reputation to be feared, but he must vow all loyalty to the Sultan as his one and only Overlord. Jack is bewildered, and drunk on the barrel wine.

Jack is kicked awake by Clyde the next morning as a cabin boy and the 4 am shift on the CrowsNest. Jack falls asleep while on shift and is awoken by the shouting of Clyde as the prey approaches seen by Jack's replacement sent up to the CrowsNest. The attack of the Vatican Galley ships goes as planned, at first, as the Pope's ships are taken by the infiltrates. Suddenly, out of nowhere, comes the Flamingo, ship of Captain Christopher Lubber.

Clyde laughs at his signal to surrender. Unknown to Clyde, the Flamingo is not alone. Five vessels lined up parallel north to south are approaching from the west at an unseen distance. Maynard distracts Clyde and his crew and the fleet encircle and surround the Sea Fox and the Vatican vessels. Lubber's Bo'sun, Jacques Maynard, signals Clyde to look behind him but, he wasn't falling for that one.

Clyde is quickly overwhelmed and the Vatican infiltrates abandon ships keeping the fleet occupied. In the confusion, Jack jumps ship and is taken by one of the infiltrate escape boats and then tossed back to the sea after they realise he is Clyde's half brother. The Sea Fox is pursued by the Flamingo and captured in an awesome battle. Lubber takes Clyde to a deserted island to be hung. Clyde is hung and left without checking under the headsheet for a broken neck. In the bushes, a young girl with a dirt smeared face and snarl watches.

Floundering unconscious or dead, Jack is suddenly taken hold of by a magical mermaid who brings him to a coastline for friendly fishermen to find and send home. He awakens among the fishermen with no knowledge of how he came there.

Jack: Uhh, ohh. Where am I? Thank goodness but, ohh, Grandpa is gonna' tan my hide!

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
inspired by Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) written by Age & Scarpelli, Luciano Vincenzoni, Sergio Leone, Sergio Donati and Mickey Knox

Jack and Gibbs have partly restored The Black Pearl and are hoping to soon be back to their pirate life once again. All that is needed are the necessary funds, a whole crew, food and drink, and a new bowsprit. They are docked at The Isle of Tortuga, an all hour pirate port teem of taverns, gambling and whores having wild fun. The alleys are infested with rogues and riffraffs of all sorts. They hope to find some way or connection to action and adventure...and to win gold coins gambling using gold plated copper.

Morris Vane, who lost his ship to a mutiny, gets chatting with Jack and warns him about Jacques Maynard rumored to be looking for Teague. Jack becomes nervous at the sound of the name Maynard. Vane continues that pirate hunters are lurking everywhere these days and getting the upper hand of the waters. Some pirate hunters have even stooped to bearing a pirate flag on their ships at unsuspecting times.

Vane's own ship was taken by his Bo'sun, Rackham, in a mutiny. That was his third and final ship. That ship was later taken quickly one early morning by Maynard while Rackham and crew were sleeping off their drunken night. Jack does not want to hear more but Vane holds him to listen. Captain Steve Bonnet, ship and crew gone, found hung on an island shore. Even the Khar-el-Din brothers have lost their strongholds, and what's left is dispersing in fear. It is also said that Maynard commands sea creatures and sea monsters that only attack pirate ships. Not one pirate hunter ship has ever been seen attacked by a sea monster. Maynard has caused a plague of sea monsters to come out of the deepest sea depths. And he is not only looking for Teague but for Jack, too. That is why Vane stays out of the waters now.

Jack thanks Vane deeply for enlightening him on all of that and making his evening after he lost a bundle in gold plated copper coins. But bad news is not all Vane has to offer. Alone, and with no ship or friends, he does have one thing left. A map of Goat Island with the hidden fortunes of both Captain Carton and Alexander Selkirk who were both shipwrecked on the island at the same time. Apparently, after Carton and Selkirk met and both holding a vast fortune in gold, hid their fortunes together in the same mountain cave found in a lagoon therein. Shortly after their treasures were securely hidden, a group or pack of lizard creatures came to the island and took the very mountain caves leading to the treasures as their homes.
These Reptilians are very protective of their homes and their thick hide makes them formidable adversaries. Together the treasures amass a gold fortune estimated at 200,000 dollars. Jack knows to take everything seriously knowing that Vane is really Captain Bill Carton. They shall meet tomorrow at high noon at the Den of Iniquity.

A tough looking dude bites one of the gold coins to find it really copper, plated as gold. A wild and crazy brawl breaks out. A crooked looking dude in the background leaves in a hurry and finds his way to Hector Barbossa to report.

Jack and Gibbs are met the next day at the Den of Iniquity and are taken to the rented room of Vane. He shows them the double map, one of Goat Island off the coast of Chile, and a second map of step by step instructions. The first part of the map leads to the location of Dead Man's Cave indicated with an X. The second part of the map shows the way through a labyrinth of cave portals and lagoons leading to the lagoon that connects to a twin lagoon in an adjacent cave where the treasures are. The maps are authentic.

Jack leaves his Overlord piece of eight as collateral. Vane warns the two of a treacherous path to Dead Man's Cave, to be careful at Dead Man's Bridge, and to be weary of the Reptilians.

Aboard The Black Pearl, Jack and Gibbs are taken by surprise by Barbossa and his men who have taken the ship. Barbossa has Jack and Gibbs tied up as they set sail for Goat Island. Barbossa knows Jack would never give up his real piece of eight and is overjoyed to find--a fake. Jack gave Vane the real one by mistake. Barbossa then finds gold coins--really copper. An enraged Barbossa throws it all overboard and calms down as he finds the first part of the map thinking that it shows the complete way to the treasures. Barbossa can laugh again.

The scene changes to an awesome ship, the Bold Adventurer, the new ship of Clyde and his Bo'sun, Arabella Drummond, with 48 cannon strong. The crew adhere to orders disciplined and efficiently and are made up of eighty trained Janissaries. They anchor near a peaceful landscape and Clyde goes ashore with Arabella. They come to a small urban village and enter a home without a word. They wreak havoc until a man begs them to stop promising to give them the name they want. Clyde and Arabella settle down and help themselves to some food and wine. The man asks Clyde what he is being paid. Arabella slaps him and beats on him in response before biting him. Clyde calls her back as he pulls out his loaded pistol pointing it in the man's face. The man freezes in panic and says nothing. Clyde puts his pistol away and goes upstairs as Arabella beats on him some more. Clyde returns downstairs with the man's young daughter and his pistol pointed at her head. The man assures Clyde that he will give him the name and, in addition, double whatever fee he is collecting if he leaves him and his family alive and in peace. The house man, a former pirate, wants to put the past behind him and to be a good provider for his family. He then opens a secret compartment in the floor beneath a chair and again asks Clyde how much he is being paid. Clyde demands to know the alias and hiding place of Bill Carton. The man tells him that Bill Carton's new name is Morris Vane and that he is working odd jobs on Tortuga. He again asks Clyde what he is being paid. Clyde tells him that, for the name, he is being paid nothing but is thankful for the extra gold coins anyway. A pretty sum too. The man says that he has nothing else of value and begs Clyde to leave them be. Clyde informs the man that he always sees the job through to the end once he has made a deal...

Clyde shoots the man dead as his daughter looks on. Clyde and Arabella depart as she spits on the corpse.

The scene changes to another awesome ship, La Belle Dame, and her sharp, loyal crew. Aboard, Angelica is using the voodoo doll of Jack to help Captain Jacques Maynard to pinpoint the location of Jack Sparrow. They spot the Black Pearl in the distance waving a friendly flag. Barbossa knows the ship and crew are in no shape for a fight, especially against La Belle Dame.

Maynard has no quarrel with Barbossa and no marquee letter for his arrest but, he does have one for Jack Sparrow and any of his associates. As a reward, Maynard gives Barbossa wine and a new bowsprit. Barbossa is again laughing as he continues on to Goat Island.

Jack and Gibbs are tied up again, now aboard La Belle Dame. Maynard has the two untied and brought to him. Angelica taunts Jack with her doll and tells him that nobody leaves her marooned and gets away with it. Jack begs Maynard for mercy and explains that he is the victim. Jack explains further to Maynard that he isn't even really a pirate and only dresses as one to mix in with the crowd and avoid any hostilities. He is an innocent man on a quest for an old retired friend with one arm, a sick mother and an injured dog. To prove it, Jack tells him that he has the second map part to the combined buried fortunes of Alexander Selkirk and Bill Carton after Barbossa stole the first part and his ship. The second map is in a secret pocket within a secret pocket along the side of his boot. Maynard and Angelica find the map with instructions and find it to be authentic. Jack offers Maynard a 50-50 deal and Maynard tells Jack that he will follow Barbossa to the cave lagoon and then take over the search himself. Then he will return the treasures to their original owners with 10 percent value being kept as payment for him and his crew. Jack will then help Maynard find his half brother Clyde before he brings him to a Boston prison.

Jack is shocked to hear that Clyde is alive. Maynard tells Jack the tale of Clyde being found hanging by a noose alive by a young, wild girl, Arabella Drummond, the sole survivor of a shipwreck who lived on the island and was raised by a pack of wolves. She took the body of Clyde down and nursed him back to health. Eventually, Turkish scouts came to the island to verify that Clyde was truly hung and dead. When they could find no verification they went on the hunt until they found Clyde and Arabella. Both were arrested, interrogated and tortured before spending a hellish two decades in a Turkish prison before Clyde was able to make another deal with the Turkish Sultan at a time of huge pirate losses at the hands of pirate hunters and their sea monsters.

Clyde still blames Jack for everything that happened to him on his first outing as captain after Jack fell asleep while on watch on the CrowsNest all those years ago. Maynard is sure Clyde will be coming for Jack. Until then, fate has laid the next adventure in Maynard's lap with one of the most missed pirate fortunes ever. Maynard grins with satisfaction. Angelica again begins playing with the voodoo doll of Jack as the two discuss 'good ole times'.

The Bold Adventure arrives at the Isle of Tortuga and Clyde goes ashore with Arabella but finds nobody willing to talk to him about Vane. He notices a whore in the background that swiftly runs upstairs when she sees Clyde noticing her watching him ask about Vane. He slowly makes his way up the stairs and listens in at each door, Arabella follows along. Clyde finds the door and forces his way in. He and Arabella take turns slapping the whore to and fro. She begs them to stop but they continue until she begins to scream that she will divulge the location of Vane. Clyde signals Arabella to stop. When she takes too long to regain her composure they begin slapping her silly again. She begins to scream the location as they continue. They stop again and she clearly states the location of Vane near the Den of Iniquity.

Clyde and Arabella burst in on Vane. They torture him into telling all he knows. Clyde is especially overjoyed to know that the treasure is double previous estimates and that his good brother Jack awaits along the horizon, and now that he has Jack's Overlord piece of eight, he is one step closer to global domination. They set sail for Goat island.

The Black Pearl has reached Goat Island. Barbossa and his men are following the map in a swampy area that leads to a mountain. They get the feeling they are being watched.

La Belle Dame arrives at Goat island and anchors alongside The Black Pearl. Maynard takes control and decides to wait for Barbossa to comeback empty handed with the first map.

Barbossa and men come to Dead Man's Bridge, a raggedy foot bridge barely holding together with weather eroded ropes and wooden cross beams, there where the beams are still intact. They begin to cross. One man's screams fade as he slips and falls into the murky waters far below within the gaping chasm.

Barbossa and his men come to the entrance of Dead Man's Cave and onto the area indicated on the map with an X which is a lagoon within the cave but, no treasure. First glimpses of the Reptilians are shown in the shadows as the men turn every stone over before realizing they are in a mountain labyrinth of inner caves. Barbossa is enraged and orders the men to spread out. A mermaid peeps out from one of the cave lagoons unnoticed by anyone. Suddenly, the Reptilians surprise them and send them running scared. Barbossa looks on shocked and tries to tame one of the creatures with words. The Reptilian hisses and shoves Barbossa down as he focuses on the shapes of more in the shadows. He runs off after his men, towards the main entrance and onto Dead Man's Bridge to cross over to safety.

Angelica continues to taunt Jack and play with the doll as Jack tries to apologize and admits to how much he misses her and tries to make a deal with her and that she is the woman for him. She makes a fist and slugs him across the jaw.

Maynard is considering sending some men in search of Barbossa when The Bold Adventure arrives. A show of might and the two anchored ships are quickly taken by the huge warship. Clyde tells Maynard to throw out his hooker (meaning Angelica) so they he can discuss the situation with his new partner. Clyde says he is not greedy and will only take half but he needs Maynard's help because of his talent of communicating with sea creatures. Clyde had Vane draw him a map directing to the cave and he knows about the second map. He has Jack brought in and has an emotional and heated discussion with him about the past and family and shows him his new prized possession, the Overlord piece of eight.

Clyde: Vane, or Carton, won't be needing it any more. After all, dead men tell no tales and collect no souvenirs.

Jack: I will have my piece of eight back, and thanks for bringing it. I left it with Vane by mistake.

Clyde: Hahaha! Same fool hearted Jack as ever! You cost me my youth and a hell of a lot of fortunes. This piece of eight, your ship, the treasures, are just the beginning, Jack. Your life is over as you know it.

Jack: Not a very nice way to be to your own best brother, Clyde.

Clyde slugs Jack. Arabella then begins to beat on him and bite him hard. Clyde leaves Arabella in charge as he and Maynard go after the treasures accompanied by a few Janissaries. Barbossa has been watching from behind some rocks and follows them. Maynard and Clyde come to Dead Man's Bridge. Barbossa remains and finds shelter under some thick trees. From there he watches them cross as a storm moves over the island.

Angelica uses her sexual appeal to divert the attention of Maynard's crewmen. She takes Maynard's hidden pistol and helps to free Jack and Gibbs so they can help her escape. In return, she gives Jack the voodoo doll releasing him from the power it has over him. They take Barbossa's crewman that fled the whole way back to the ship after the first confrontation with the Reptilians and make him take them to Dead Man's Cave.

Maynard and Clyde come to the mountain entrance as rain pours down. They enter and cautiously follow the creepy way through the labyrinth of caves and lagoons as per second map instructions. Hissing sounds are heard before a surprise attack by the Reptilians. The Janissaries put up a valiant fight but the hide of the creatures are too thick for sword or fist. Maynard is taken captive and is gone. Clyde retreats back out the entrance and into the hands of Jack and the others. Jack makes Clyde give him back his piece of eight. Clyde agrees if Jack grants him a final duel of swords one on one. Suddenly, Arabella appears with about thirty or forty Janissaries sending Jack and the others running into the mountain cave where they hide. Clyde thanks Arabella with a sloppy dirty kiss before they follow after Jack and the others inside.

Maynard is taken to a lagoon which leads to an adjoining lagoon in an adjacent cave. The cave is filled with the treasures. The Reptilians take Maynard to the next adjoining cave where a tranquil paradise like setting is and a school of mermaids. Maynard is left their and befriends the leader who explains that they are tired of more greedy men disturbing their peace and making trouble for the very protective Reptilians. She says that because Maynard is pure of heart that they will help him leave with the treasures. Maynard says he would be happy to help them and that it is his job by written order of the Queen of England to return the stolen treasures to their rightful owners. But first he must stay and play with them for a while.

A crazed and wild chase through the labyrinth of caves only separates Jack from the others as everybody gets lost and Reptilians poise in the shadows to strike. Jack takes a wrong turn into the faces of Clyde, Arabella and the Janissaries. He swiftly turns and runs.

The mermaid queen, who is the very mermaid who saved Jack as a youngster, senses the events and indicates she will be back as Gibbs and Angelica are brought to him.

As Clyde and the rest move in on Jack, a mermaid singing leads him down a path to one of the lagoons where she floats. She stops singing and smiles with a look to follow her before diving under. Jack dives in and follows her to the adjoining lagoon with the treasures. Jack stares in awe and grins. Clyde and the others are following and the mermaid urges him on with her to the next adjoining lagoon. Clyde is stunned by the treasures and orders the men to pack everything into the chests and sacks. Jack is brought to Maynard and the rest and updated as he considers staying with all the mermaids, to assist them in any men stuff that may need to be done, out of the goodness of his heart and emphasizing that to Maynard. Just then Clyde and then Arabella enter the area. Just then a large numbered group of Reptilians appears out of all shadows and corners. As two Janissaries swim after Clyde and Arabella, the Reptilians stop any others from entering to emerge out where the packed treasures are and take on the Janissaries. All hell breaks loose.

Arabella jumps Angelica. Clyde grins with his new chance to challenge Jack. Their sword duel leads them down a dead end path as the duel intensifies. Maynard and Gibbs are sword fighting the two Janissaries. Angelica gets the upper hand against Arabella who retreats down the path as Jack and Clyde. Angelica tries to help Maynard. Arabella finds her way to Clyde and Jack. She leaps to attack Jack who moves out of the way noticing Clyde noticing her. Arabella inadvertently knocks Clyde and herself down. Jack is holding his sword at Clyde's throat demanding his piece of eight. Clyde gives the piece back to Jack. Suddenly, all of the mermaids begin to sing with one frequency that causes a rumble in the dead end area. Jack looks up and around and then runs. Before Clyde and Arabella can follow enough rocks fall and enclose the two, buried alive.

By then Maynard, Gibbs and Angelica have beaten the two Janissaries and are escaping along with help from the Reptilians to carry the sacks and chests of treasure out of Dead Man's Cave and to Dead Man's Bridge.

Jack shares an intimate moment with the mermaid queen, and the others as well but, she says it is time for him to go now. His friends wait for him with the entire treasure. Jack wants to visit her again but that is not possible, she says.

Maynard and the others get the treasure sacks and chests across the bridge as the weight and the storm cause the bridge to nearly collapse. The Reptilians swiftly disperse and are all gone. Gibbs asks about Jack when he suddenly appears on the other side of the bridge. They urge him to hurry across as lightning and thunder surrounds the area. Halfway across and Barbossa appears with two loaded pistols. He has his men cut the last ropes and binds holding the bridge intact. Now they will return and rid themselves of the Bold Adventure and the rest of the crew with one sack. When they are gone Maynard will leave empty handed with his crew aboard the Black Pearl. Barbossa will take charge of La Belle Dame. They make their way back to the shore.

Jack is not dead and still hanging on for life to the bridge hanging from the other side still. He is barely able to climb back up to safety and look over to the other side. He yells in the rain. Suddenly, Reptilian hands grab him as he leaps into the air holding Jack and gliding across using his webbed skin attaching arms to torso as wings, sort of like a Leaping Lizard. Jack screams as they soar across to safety.

He thanks the Reptilian and asks if he could give him a hand getting the treasure back from Barbossa. The Reptilian is motionless as Jack asks if he understands. Suddenly, an awesome sight is shown of fifty or more Reptilians soaring across the chasm. Jack smiles and thanks the Reptilian and pats him on the back before running towards shore. The Reptilians follow.

The remaining Janissaries are gone along with the Bold Adventure. As Barbossa is giving the next orders Jack and the Reptilians appear and a climactic and awesome shore to ship battle erupts.

Jack and Gibbs are allowed to leave with the Black Pearl as Maynard leaves with La Belle Dame. Maynard warns them to consider another career because Jacques Maynard will not rest until his mission to free the waters of pirates forever is accomplished. La Belle Dame departs. As The Black Pearl departs Jack takes a last glimpse of Barbossa running around the shore with a pistol and one bullet. He looks out to the water and shouts like Tuco in the ending scene from the 1966 film, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Clyde's style is based on Lee Van Cleef's character, Angel Eyes, from the same film.

Barbossa: You know what you are, Jack Sparrow?! You're a */&%!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFt1ffCFf0[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptFt1ffCFf0

coming soon...Pirates of the Caribbean: Armageddon

I was reading how Johnny Depp is in Germany right now in January 2015. Unfortunately, my internal injuries need a couple of weeks more, meaning peqace and quiet and no sex, and it will give me a chance to finish some other storylines including the Bugs Bunny comeback Johnny is going to help me make happen, Pepe Le Pew included. Creditors and fines are collecting so do not wait too long so I can pay all that off. Also, when I do arrive the first sexual encounters will be more cuddle sex and quickies the first weeks until I get myself fit. Just so that any interested females know that. I must close with a warning not to leave me to rot again otherwise we will be buzzing bees, ISIL groups, and the press, just to warm up. Also, the claims of those worrying that I know too much. So? Who would believe me? And wouldn't I be put out as a lunatic. Nobody would believe me and what would I have. Would I fight form lifetimes for my family an folk just to end the relationships just when they get a chance to start anew which I helped make happen? Would I? Of course not. That makes no sense. Do not fold and do not leave me to rot or regret it. I hope we are friends and artistic partners. Later...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 am

I have the story in my genius maniac mind for 'PoC: Armageddon'. I know you need it fast so I will see what I can organize for tomorrow. I first need to polish off a couple of other scripts. Maybe if you wait around a couple to few days I can go early like in a week or so. If nobody comes I expect the cash agreement immediately and if both do not come I will encounter you on the warpath and we will forget about peace for a while. Don't be the cause of the latter by avoiding the latter with my friendship. Easy to stop war and conflict these days. All I need is a friend or two...if that is too much to ask for then you all are truly still possessed and the war is back on. If you all finally hold to your agreement with me and fast then the party and fun have only just begun.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:56 am

The film opens with the silhouette of Captain Clyde, Jack Sparrow's ruthless half brother, pacing the cave pocket in full darkness where he and Arabella Drummond, his loyal and vicious first mate Bo'sun, have been trapped by a school of magical mermaids helping Jack Sparrow (in the previous film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales). He is cursing the day Jack was born and vows that vengeance will be his. He continues smashing rocks and trying to carve a way out of the cave prison. Arabella is on her knees with her eyes closed murmuring something. The murmur becomes a chant and her eyes open glowing deep red in color. Clyde stops his digging and watches quietly in awe. She takes some sticks and and begins to roll and rub them at the tips. Suddenly, they ignite.

On the other side of the island, the Oniko volcano begins to rumble and steam.

Arabella now has four torches around her and one in her hand as her chanting takes on a rhythm and beat. The flame of the torch in her hand explodes into a ray of bright energy moving in the direction of her torch. As that happens the volcano rumbles louder with a fury and spews smoke and ash. Within the depths of the volcano demon lord Zantu is awoken as his chains break. His evil, ghostly image rockets upwards and out the volcano. At the same time, Arabella points her torch of magical energy at the caved in area where they came from before getting trapped and bursts a hole for them to crawl through and escape. All is quiet and nobody is seen or heard, no persons, no mermaids, no reptilians, as they make their way back the way they came. The area where the treasure did lay is now empty to no surprise of Clyde who snickers when suddenly, he and Arabella are taken hold of by Reptilians and carried out to Dead Man's Bridge which hangs over the side of the chasm. The Reptilians leap and glide across dropping the two in a thick pool of mud on the other side before disappearing in the swampy surroundings. They curse the Reptilians as the volcano continues to smolder.

Suddenly, an ugly laughter is heard from Barbossa. Clyde asks if he would like to join them when they sail away and promises to make him a captain in his fleet, or if he prefers to remain there on his own. Ashes spew from the volcano and Clyde has his witness for the Turkish Sultan when he returns. Clyde knows that the Janissaries will return and that they probably left due to the Reptilians and being left with a skeleton crew. They will be back. Just as he utters the words the Bold Adventure is seen approaching.

The camera angle follows the volcanic smoke upwards and passed them to the clouds where Hawyu, god of wind and air, is being romantic with Calypso, goddess of the seas and oceans. Zantu suddenly grabs hold of Calypso and chains her to the pit of the Oniko volcano. He then sits at the volcano entrance with an army of demon skeletons as Hawyu approaches and then halts as they all laugh. Hawyu weeps as do the school of mermaids. The opening credits and music roll...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Armageddon

Captain Johnson leads a group of warships from New Holland (Australia) to the Japanese Islands which are forbidden to foreigners. It is said that Shynu priest warriors reside there and forge daggers and swords, pistols and muskets, and train in martial arts and magic. As they close in on the area all is tranquil and free of any sign of human life. The ships spread out among the islands when suddenly hundreds of Shynu warriors appear out of nowhere everywhere and take out the entire crews all at once in one swift strike with lightning speed.

On an island port off the coast of Nova Scotia, Jacques Maynard is inspecting the captains and crews of his newest fleet of pirate hunters after expanded silently from Boston Ports. Maynard gives the word that all is to his satisfaction and that it is time to set sail on their campaign of surprise attacks in the heart of the pirate world during their grand festival reunion soon to be held in the Caribbean. Since most all pirate ports will be inadequately protected prior to, during, and following the festival season, and Maynard's new fleet is done early, he decides to start with ports along the east coast of south America before hitting Central America. Then the west coast of south America will be no problem freeing the pirate holds of both American continents before heading to the Mediterranean and surrounding regions. The end to the days of thieving and pillaging by pirate rogues and vagrants are upon them.

By the Command of his Majesty George III, King of England, Scotland and Ireland,

to...................................................................................

Sir, it is my Agreeable Duty to confirm the decision of Captain Maynard to promote you to the rank of Captain in Command of the vessel …...................................................................
As Captain you shall have Absolute Authority over your crew, up to and including license to impose Capitol Punishment for Treason, Treachery or Desertion during battle. Furthermore, by the authority of this letter you are hereby empowered to Hunt Down, capture and bring to Justice all and any Pirates that you Encounter during your Captaincy. Vessels of the Royal navy and any other vessels sailing under the protection of the Union flag are hereby required to render you any Assistance that is within their power.

Good luck to you, and Godspeed.

Given under signature and seal;

Samuel Shute

Governor-in-Chief over His Majesty's Territories in Massachusetts and Nova Scotia

Jack and Gibbs arrive at Port Royal to help with the preparations for the huge pirate reunion. Word has been spreading and the event promises to be the biggest pirate festival ever. Jack attends an unofficial meeting of The Brethren Court members present at Port Royal prior to the festivities. Missing is Barbossa, Ammand the Corsair of Turkey, and Mistress Ching of China. The rest discuss the new threat posed by Jacques Maynard and his fleets of pirate hunters whose increase in numbers coincides with the increase in pirate ships being pulled under by sea creatures that have been disturbed from their usual ocean floor habitat. Only pirate ships are taken down. African pirate lord, Gentleman Jocard, blames goddess Calypso and her romance and new found strength with god Hawyu. Jack takes it all in stride without mentioning his latest adventure and tells the other members to stop exaggerating like worry warts, and to get in the festive mood. Eduardo Villanueva of Spain offers his concerns about the festival with so many of them in one place at one time. And that is why they are all safe there together, exclaims Jack. Sri Sumbhajee of India shares the concern of Villanueva. They tell Jack of another strange course of events, the disappearance of Captain Johnson and his fleet. No word or sign as to their fate and nobody has the courage to ask rulers of Japan or China what happened.

Sri Sumbhajee of India: Edward Teach (Blackbeard), Morris Vane, Steve Bonnet, Thomas Tew, William Kidd, Jack Rackham, Anne Bonny, Mary Read, Bartholomew Roberts: all dead at the hands of pirate hunters. And take a gander at this...

Sumbhajee tosses a book entitled 'A General History of the Betrayals, Robberies and Murders of the most Notorious Pyrates.' by Captain Johnson, bound in China. All are speechless except Jack who laughs saying that the pirate strongholds have never been so intact and widespread. Jack knows what the problem is and brings out a blackjack of rum saying the others need to get into the festival spirit. Jack and Gibbs continue on like Laurel and Hardy.

Zheng Zhilong, the intense leader of the Shynu warriors of China, is interrogating Captain Johnson and the crews. One by one each is tortured to death, each more brutal than the one before, until Johnson and the rest tell all they know. The disrespect and sacrilege engaged upon entering the forbidden islands will be met with tough and stiff punishment for all to see without seeing.

Awesome scenes of Maynard's fleet taking the east coast of south America are shown.

Clyde, Arabella and Barbossa are brought before the Turkish Sultan to explain. He is enraged at the loss of half the crew including his two best soldiers, the Khar-el-Din brothers while the three of them live. Clyde explains how they were attacked by a pact of forces including Jack Sparrow, Jacques Maynard and Hector Barbossa along with their crews and the help they had by the magical forces Maynard commands with his army of Reptilians and magical mermaids. Barbossa was betrayed by Maynard and Jack and is witness to the events. Clyde promises the Sultan a swift fury of vengeance in his name if he would finally grant Clyde the freedom and forces so he needs so he may use his style and tactics. Clyde assures there will be no disappointment. The Sultan gives him a fleet of ships and 2000 Janissaries. Clyde grins to Arabella who joins in the grin. Clyde sends Barbossa to Madagascar with a plan of action as he and Arabella head for Algeria.

Scenes of normal activity are shown all across the leading ports and structures of continental New Holland (Australia). Suddenly, in one swift strike with lightning speed, Shynu warriors appear out of nowhere and use their martial art and magical talents to take out all leaders and take control of all strongholds. Zhilong sends messages to India and Pakistan. The Shynu priests vanish as quickly as they appeared.

Jack and Gibbs are enjoying the preparations of the festival by celebrating the festival early with another bottle of rum. Captain Teague arrives at Port Royal and is also quick to warn Jack of the dangers that accompany the festival these days. They explain to Teague that all they need to do is lay low for a while until things calm down and then see where the dust settles. Teague warns that they will be part of the settling dust if they don't take him seriously. They respond by demanding he finish off the blackjack of rum and relax. Teague looks to the sky and the volcanic ash. Jack tells him to pay no heed to that because it is just the islands getting into the festive mood, too. Jack and Gibbs laugh.

Gibbs: Someone probably just poured some rum down a volcano.

Jack: Yea, after all, volcanoes need to jugalug and belch, too.

Jack and Gibbs singing: Yoho and a bottle of rum!

On Goat Island, Hawyu is visiting the mermaids. They worship Calypso and Hawyu who protect them from Zantu and pirate pillaging. In fact, Hawyu also guides Maynard in his mission to rid the world of piracy and injustice of the innocent. Hawyu challenges Zantu and his demonoid army of skeletons as the Mermaids watch. Alas, there are too many and he is forced to retreat after a valiant effort to the sadness of the mermaids. The volcano spews more ash and rumbles.

Clyde and his new fleet arrive at the Port of Algiers with a surprise attack of such brutal intensity and ferocity that his quick victory is followed by orders to continue immediately as planned. The Janissaries move into Morocco and Tunisia and take control keeping a swift line of communication secure. Barbossa and a large group of corsairs are roaming Madagascar disguised as briars and beggars. In position, they reveal themselves and take hold of the island. Clyde and Arabella check that their crewmen and soldiers have everything under control before setting sail with a fleet for the Caribbean in time for the festival. Jack and Maynard will turn up sooner or later, and when they do there shall be no mercy.

Messages from India and Pakistan in response to the messages sent by Zhilong arrive. He reads them and grins.

Now that Teague is drunk he too realizes that there is no reason for sudden fits of concern. After all, he has come this far without losing his neck. Jack, Teague and Gibbs lead the festivities as the pirate reunion celebration is on. Crazed bands of drunken pirates are marching and dancing to flutes and drums as they fall, etc, as Maynard's fleet is strategically surrounding the Caribbean Islands and central America and another fleet of his awaits along the ocean outskirts.

Calypso remains under further torturous conditions at the demonic hands of Zantu and his skeleton soldiers. Hawyu asks the mermaids to help him communicate with the Reptilians who Calypso usually guides. The mermaid queen translates for Hawyu and Reptilia, the leader of the lizard creatures. Reptilia offers the help of his clan as long as they abide by the Reptilian Codex of Nature. First, they must find a human sacrifice to throw into the volcano to prove the will and dedication of their wishes. If the wishes are pure, the volcano will be appeased and enable the Reptilian clan to get close enough to challenge the demon skeletons. Hawyu and the mermaid queen are at a loss of how to find a sacrifice.

Jack awakens in the middle of pirate festival with a hangover. He wakes Gibbs and Teague and tells them he needs some more rum for his hangover. Gibbs agrees and gets up. Teague also agrees and tells them to wake him again when they found some. Later, the three of them decide to return to Goat island to show Teague the wondrous mermaids and Reptilians he says is hogwash. They make a wager and set sail. Maynard watches from a distance but it is too early to strike. Maynard knows their time will come and need to stick to the plan. They await the midnite stars.

Clyde and Arabella arrive in the Caribbean. The Swiftbuck is seen meaning Barbossa has already arrived. Clyde's fleet wastes no time and attacks immediately. Maynard's fleet is taken off guard by the unexpected attacks of Clyde's fleet. They are forced to strike earlier than planned. All hell breaks loose.

Most islands are easily taken by Maynard's or Clyde's soldiers with most pirates drunk or asleep. Only Port Royal and Jamaica show a pirate force to be reckoned with, that is until a sudden earthquake destroys the pirate hold and leaves the island a mess as the Oniko volcano on Goat Island again explodes with sparks and some lava spewing out as more ash rises in the air. Hawyu watches the events unfold from the air as the Black Pearl approaches.

Arabella is wrapped around Gentleman Jocard's neck as she bites off his ear and kicks him unconscious when he falls to his knees. Clyde is sword fighting with Eduardo Villanueva and is about to take him when Eduardo proclaims he knows where Jack is. Clyde waits and when he hears that Jack went to Goat Island he then kills Eduardo. Barbossa appears after taking out Sri Sumbhajee Angria and is screaming for Jack. Clyde calls Arabella and the three set sail for Goat island in the Bold Adventure. La Belle Dame follows.

King George III, in England, is getting nervous as he is informed of the situation in the surrounding lands of Asia and Africa. He orders his armies to invade but his men warn him that they would be left open to attack. He decides on a more defensive tactic and has all land borders sealed with his armies as hired Vikings build ship strongholds along the coastlines.

With pirates either dead or running for cover as the Janissaries and Corsairs of Clyde continue fighting with the pirate hunter soldiers of Maynard. The fighting goes from amusing to bloody intense. Any pirate ships that are able to escape out to open waters are greeted by giant tentacles as huge octopoid creatures from the ocean floor, the size of a king's castle, rise to the surface guided by Hawyu and pull the pirate ships under like the ship of Captain Chevalle shown.

Jack, Gibbs and Teague are lost on Goat Island with no map or clear memory of the right mountain. No problem though because Jack brought his blackjack—which is now empty. The disappointment brings the decision to leave and Hawyu guides them—to the swamp area of Reptilia. By now Clyde, Arabella and Barbossa have caught up to to Jack and the others and demand they give up their weapons. Just then Maynard appears with his escorts and explains that the tables have been turned once again. Before they can go at it, they look around at the hissing sound to find they are surrounded by Reptilians as Hawyu watches. A drunken Jack reminds them that they are friends and asks how is mermaids are feeling lately and that he misses them just as surely as they miss him. The hissing is replaced by a loud roaring and the scene changes. Now the Reptilians are carrying the group tied to logs as they move in the direction of the volcano. Jack is adamantly explaining that he doesn't taste good, especially with all the rum and wine in his system, and will just give the volcano indigestion, probably causing the volcano to fully explode. Clyde tells Jack that he is going to wring his neck the way down and for as long as he still breathes. Maynard is the only one allowed to accompany on foot.

A fleet of Chinese Junks approaches the western coast of south America. All pirate ports and strongholds are raided as before, lightning quick and magical. They converge on Goat island. Bodies lay scattered throughout the devastation of the Caribbean as the battle there continues.

The mermaid queen is keeping the school of mermaids abreast of the events. The Reptilians have the group tied to the logs standing up close to the volcano. Zantu is shown at the volcano peak watching with a grin as he eyes Arabella. Reptilia is looking over the potential sacrifices as Jack continues explaining he is diseased and unfit to be sacrificed to volcano gods. Gibbs is telling him to pipe down. Teague explains he is scared of heights and will surely throw up all over them before they reach the top and that his meat is old and tough with no flavor. Clyde snickers as Reptilia looks him over. At Arabella he pauses to sniff. Clyde demands Reptilia leave her be and says that he will devour the volcano inside out and come back for his head. Barbossa begins shouting that Clyde's psychopathic mate is the perfect choice for a sacrifice as a female. Jack agrees pointing out all the fairy tales that tell of young female sacrifices being tastier, healthier and packed full with vitamins. Reptilia does not take kindly to the rantings and begins pointing at Jack while hissing. He is taken to the mouth of the volcano.

Jack: When will I learn to keep my big mouth shut?

The Vikings have settled in and situated themselves strategically along the coastline of England, Ireland and Scotland. but not as a defense. The Vikings turn out to be the last of the pirates and begin invading the mainlands with plans to take all of Europe before Clyde or Maynard come. Soldiers securing land borders get worried. The palace of King George is surrounded and taken.

Just as Jack is about to be thrown in the volcano when Zantu appears screaming that they have brought the wrong person to sacrifice. Jack tells them that he tried to warn them. Demon skeleton soldiers begin to pour out of the volcano and attack the Reptilians. Jack begins running down the volcano towards the others as Maynard frees the others still tied. The demonic swords are able to strike the Reptilians down and they take some losses when suddenly Zheng Zhilong appears, grabs a hold of Maynard and vanishes with him. Shynu warriors then appear out of nowhere everywhere and an awesome battle erupts between the demon skeletons and the magical Shynu warrior priests.

Zhilong appears with Maynard at the palace of King George and leaves him there as border forces arrive. Maynard helps free King George as more Shynu warriors attack the pirates posing as hired Vikings of protection.

Jack has a moment of telepathic contact with the queen mermaid and smiles saying he would like to see her again just as a demon skeleton surprises him. Luckily a Shynu warrior comes to his rescue just in time as the mermaid begs for Jack to flee. The group is running for the shore and their ships. Zantu is enraged as he watches his demon soldiers being defeated. He is about to summon more magic when Hawyu appears and charges him. The two battle as they fall to the pit of the volcano until Hawyu is able to again bind Zantu with magical chains strongerv than ever and frees Calypso. They go visit the mermaids.

The conclusion show Maynard and King George planning strategies to take out the last trade route thieves of Europe and move south before civil wars and revolutions break out now that the pirate threat is over. They make a deal of peace with the Turkish Sultan.

Clyde and Arabella escape and take Barbossa with them so he can marry them on board. They sail off after finding the devastation and bloodbath that lay among the Caribbean islands. No need to return to the Turkish Sultan again now.

The Black Pearl is sailing the devastated islands. Gibbs and Teague are sad and feeling lost. Jack tells them to stop moping and to start concentrating on their new careers. The two stare at Jack confused. The idea just came to Jack all of a sudden. Fairy tales told them dressed up as characters from the tales. They will be a band of 'portrayers' moving from town to town collecting a fee from their audiences. They can start with the tale, 'Jack Sparrow, Prince of the Mermaids'.

*considering i was pushed to do a rush job at the last moment while still isolated and poor, and the fact that i haven't seen any of the films, I believe we have a pair of real winners here...i wish i could have watched all the films one weekend before writing but difficult when i have no TV or monitor or money to buy or rent the film on media...Johnny's writers know the characters and can build the two best Pirate films I bet with those core stories...that is why i concentrated on more action and left the character development to you all...and remember that I will play the role of Captain Clyde and Avril Lavigne the role of Arabella Drummond and if she is pregnant, as some rumors claim, then you must first prove it to me and have her there anyway with Kristen Stewart then taking the role of Arabella...and waste no time picking me up with healing of injuries nearing the free to go and take the world phase*
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:02 am

Isaac Addington, Secr.

The film begins with Jack Sparrow as a 14 year old dreaming of following in the footsteps of his father, Captain Teague, who doesn't come by much any more since becoming Keeper of the Pirate Code. Grandpa and Grandma are raising Jack. His half brother, Henry, known on the high seas as Clyde, is one of the youngest pirates to ever have become captain of his own ship.

Clyde is quickly overwhelmed and the Vatican infiltrates abandon ships keeping the fleet occupied. In the confusion, Jack jumps ship and is taken by one of the infiltrate escape boats and then tossed back to the sea after they realise he is Clyde's half brother. The Sea Fox is pursued by the Flamingo and captured in an awesome battle. Lubber takes Clyde to a deserted island to be hung. Clyde is hung and left without checking under the headsheet for a broken neck. In the bushes, two young girls snarl with dirt smeared faces as they watch.

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
inspired by Il buono, il brutto, il cattivo (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) written by Age & Scarpelli, Luciano Vincenzoni, Sergio Leone, Sergio Donati and Mickey Knox

Morris Vane, who lost his ship to a mutiny, gets chatting with Jack and warns him about Jacques Maynard rumored to be looking for Teague. Jack becomes nervous at the sound of the name Maynard. Vane continues that pirate hunters are lurking everywhere these days and getting the upper hand of the waters. Some pirate hunters have even stooped to bearing a pirate flag on their ships at unsuspecting times.

Vane's own ship was taken by his Bo'sun, Rackham, in a mutiny. That was his third and final ship. That ship was later taken quickly one early morning by Maynard while Rackham and crew were sleeping off their drunken night. Jack does not want to hear more but Vane holds him to listen. Captain Steve Bonnet, ship and crew gone, found hung on an island shore. Even the Khar-el-Din brothers have lost their strongholds, and what's left is dispersing in fear. It is also said that Maynard commands sea creatures and sea monsters that only attack pirate ships. Not one pirate hunter ship has ever been seen attacked by a sea monster. Maynard has caused a plague of sea monsters to come out of the deepest sea depths. And he is not only looking for Teague but for Jack, too. That is why Vane stays out of the waters now.

Jack thanks Vane deeply for enlightening him on all of that and making his evening after he lost a bundle in gold plated copper coins. But bad news is not all Vane has to offer. Alone, and with no ship or friends, he does have one thing left. A map of Goat Island with the hidden fortunes of both Captain Carton and Alexander Selkirk who were both shipwrecked on the island at the same time. Apparently, after Carton and Selkirk met and both holding a vast fortune in gold, hid their fortunes together in the same mountain cave found in a lagoon therein. Shortly after their treasures were securely hidden, a group or pack of lizard creatures came to the island and took the very mountain caves leading to the treasures as their homes.

The scene changes to an awesome ship, the Bold Adventure, the new ship of Clyde and his first mates, Anne Bonny and Arabella Drummond. The crew adhere to orders disciplined and efficiently and are made up of eighty trained Janissaries. They anchor near a quiet landscape and Clyde goes ashore with his two lady bo'suns. They come to a small urban village and enter a home without a word. They wreak havoc until a man begs them to stop promising to give them the name. They settle down and help themselves to some food and wine. The man asks Clyde what he is being paid. Anne and Arabella slap and beat on him in response. Clyde calls them back as he pulls out his loaded pistol pointing it in the man's face. He freezes in panic and says nothing. Clyde puts his pistol away and goes upstairs as Anne beats on him some more and Arabella chases his wife away. Clyde returns downstairs with the man's young daughter and his pistol pointed at her head. The man assures Clyde that he will give him the name and, in addition, double whatever fee he is collecting if he leaves him and his family alive and in peace. The house man, a former pirate, wants to put the past behind him and be a good provider for his family. He then opens a secret compartment in the floor beneath a chair and again asks Clyde how much he is being paid. Clyde demands to know the alias and hiding place of Bill Carton. The man tells him that Bill Carton's new name is Morris Vane and that he is working odd jobs on Tortuga. He again asks Clyde what he is being paid. Clyde tells him that, for the name, he is being paid nothing but is thankful for the extra gold coins anyway. A pretty sum too. The man says that he has nothing else of value and begs Clyde to leave them be. Clyde informs the man that he always sees the job through to the end once he has made a deal...

Clyde shoots the man dead as his daughter looks on. Clyde, Anne and Arabella depart as Anne spits on the corpse.

Jack is shocked to hear that Clyde is alive. Maynard tells Jack the tale of Clyde being found hanging by a noose alive by two young, wild girls, Anne Bonny and Arabella Drummond, the sole survivors of a shipwreck and were raised by a pack of wolves. They take the body of Clyde down and nurse him back to health. Eventually, Turkish scouts came to the island to verify that Clyde was truly hung and dead. When they found no verification, they went on the hunt until they found Clyde with Anne and Arabella. All three were arrested, interrogated and tortured before spending a hellish two decades in a Turkish prison before Clyde was able to make another deal with the Turkish Sultan at a time of losses at the hands of pirate hunters and sea monsters. Anne and Arabella do not speak much except when alone with Clyde. They are vicious and wild and totally loyal only to Clyde.

The Bold Adventure arrives at the Isle of Tortuga and Clyde goes ashore with Anne and Arabella but finds nobody willing to talk to him about Vane. He notices a prostitute in the background that swiftly runs upstairs when she sees Clyde noticing her watching him ask about Vane. He slowly makes his way up the stairs and listens in at each door, Anne and Arabella follow along. Clyde finds the door and forces his way in. The two lasies take turns slapping her to and fro. She begs them to stop but they continue until she begins to scream that she will divulge the location of Vane. Clyde signals them to stop. When she takes too long to regain her composure they begin slapping her silly again. She begins to scream the location as they continue. They stop again and she clearly states the location of Vane near the Den of Iniquity.

Clyde, Anne and Arabella burst in on Vane. They torture him into telling all he knows. Clyde is especially overjoyed to know that the treasure is double previous estimates and that his good brother Jack awaits along the horizon, and now that he has Jack's Overlord piece of eight, he is one step closer to global domination. They set sail for Goat island.

Barbossa and men come to Dead Man's Bridge, a raggedy foot bridge barely holding together with weather eroded ropes and wooden cross beams, there where the beams are still intact. They begin to cross. One man's screams fade as he slips and falls into the murky waters far below within the gaping chasm.

Barbossa and his men come to the entrance of Dead Man's Cave and onto the area indicated on the map with an X which is a lagoon within the cave but, no treasure. First glimpses of the Reptilians are shown in the shadows as the men turn every stone over before realizing they are in a mountain labyrinth of inner caves. Barbossa is enraged and orders the men to spread out. A mermaid peeps out from one of the cave lagoons unnoticed by anyone. Suddenly, the Reptilians surprise them and send them running scared. Barbossa looks on shocked and tries to tame one of the creatures with words. The Reptilian hisses and shoves Barbossa down as he focuses on the shapes of more in the shadows. He runs off after his men, towards the main entrance and onto Dead Man's Bridge to cross over to safety.

Angelica continues to taunt Jack and play with the doll as Jack tries to apologize and admits to how much he misses her and tries to make a deal with her and that she is the woman for him. She makes a fist and slugs him across the jaw.

Maynard is considering sending some men in search of Barbossa when The Bold Adventure arrives. A show of might and the two anchored ships are quickly taken by the huge warship. Clyde tells Maynard to throw out his hooker (meaning Angelica) so they he can discuss the situation with his new partner. Clyde says he is not greedy and will only take half but he needs Maynard's help because of his talent of communicating with sea creatures. Clyde had Vane draw him a map directing to the cave and he knows about the second map. He has Jack brought in and has an emotional and heated discussion with him about the past and family and shows him his new prized possession, the Overlord piece of eight.

Clyde: Vane, or Carton, won't be needing it any more. After all, dead men tell no tales and collect no souvenirs.

Jack: I will have my piece of eight back, and thanks for bringing it. I left it with Vane by mistake.

Clyde: Hahaha! Same fool hearted Jack as ever! You cost me my youth and a hell of a lot of fortunes. This piece of eight, your ship, the treasures, are just the beginning, Jack. Your life is over as you know it.

Jack: Not a very nice way to be to your own best brother, Clyde.

Clyde slugs Jack. Anne and Arabella then begin to beat on him and bite him. Clyde leaves Anne and Arabella in charge as he and Maynard go after the treasures accompanied by a few Janissaries. Barbossa has been watching from behind some rocks and follows them. Maynard and Clyde come to Dead Man's Bridge. Barbossa remains and finds shelter under some thick trees. From there he watches them cross as a storm moves over the island.

Angelica uses her sexual appeal to divert the attention of Maynard's crewmen. She takes Maynard's hidden pistol and helps to free Jack and Gibbs so they can help her escape. In return, she gives Jack the voodoo doll releasing him from the power it has over him. They take Barbossa's crewman that fled the whole way back to the ship after the first confrontation with the Reptilians and make him take them to Dead Man's Cave.

Maynard and Clyde come to the mountain entrance as rain pours down. They enter and cautiously follow the creepy way through the labyrinth of caves and lagoons as per second map instructions. Hissing sounds are heard before a surprise attack by the Reptilians. The Janissaries put up a valiant fight but the hide of the creatures are too thick for sword or fist. Maynard is taken captive and is gone. Clyde retreats back out the entrance and into the hands of Jack and the others. Jack makes Clyde give him back his piece of eight. Clyde agrees if Jack grants him a final duel of swords one on one. Suddenly, Anne and Arabella appear with about thirty or forty Janissaries sending Jack and the others running into the mountain cave where they hide. Clyde thanks Anne and Arabella with a sloppy dirty kiss before they follow after Jack and the others inside.

Maynard is taken to a lagoon which leads to an adjoining lagoon in an adjacent cave. The cave is filled with the treasures. The Reptilians take Maynard to the next adjoining cave where a tranquil paradise like setting is and a school of mermaids. Maynard is left their and befriends the leader who explains that they are tired of more greedy men disturbing their peace and making trouble for the very protective Reptilians. She says that because Maynard is pure of heart that they will help him leave with the treasures. Maynard says he would be happy to help them and that it is his job by written order of the Queen of England to return the stolen treasures to their rightful owners. But first he must stay and play with them for a while.

A crazed and wild chase through the labyrinth of caves only separates Jack from the others as everybody gets lost and Reptilians poise in the shadows to strike. Jack takes a wrong turn into the faces of Clyde, Anne, Arabella and the Janissaries. He swiftly turns and runs.

As Clyde and the rest move in on Jack, a mermaid singing leads him down a path to one of the lagoons where she floats. She stops singing and smiles with a look to follow her before diving under. Jack dives in and follows her to the adjoining lagoon with the treasures. Jack stares in awe and grins. Clyde and the others are following and the mermaid urges him on with her to the next adjoining lagoon. Clyde is stunned by the treasures and orders the men to pack everything into the chests and sacks. Jack is brought to Maynard and the rest and updated as he considers staying with all the mermaids, to assist them in any men stuff that may need to be done, out of the goodness of his heart and emphasizing that to Maynard. Just then Clyde and his women enter the area as a large number of Reptilians appear out of all shadows and corners. As two Janissaries swim alongside Clyde and the women, the Reptilians stop any others from entering and emerge where the packed treasures are and take on the Janissaries. All hell breaks loose.

Anne and Arabella jump Angelica and attack like two wildcats. Clyde grins with his new chance to challenge Jack. Their sword duel leads them down a dead end path as the duel intensifies. Maynard and Gibbs are sword fighting the two Janissaries. Angelica uses some of her magic to get the upper hand against Anne and Arabella who retreat down the path Jack and Clyde went. Angelica tries to help Maynard. Anne and Arabella find their way to Clyde and Jack. They leap to attack Jack who moves out of the way noticing Clyde noticing them. They inadvertently knock Clyde down. Jack is holding his sword at Clyde's throat demanding his piece of eight. Clyde gives the piece back to Jack. Suddenly, all of the mermaids begin to sing with one frequency that causes a rumble in the dead end area. Jack looks up and around and then runs. Before Clyde and his women can follow enough rocks fall and enclose them, buried alive.

By then Maynard, Gibbs and Angelica have beaten the two Janissaries and are escaping along with help from the Reptilians to carry the sacks and chests of treasure out of Dead Man's Cave and to Dead Man's Bridge.

Jack shares an intimate moment with the mermaid queen, and the others as well but, she says it is time for him to go now. His friends wait for him with the entire treasure. Jack wants to visit her again but that is not possible, she says.

Maynard and the others get the treasure sacks and chests across the bridge as the weight and the storm cause the bridge to nearly collapse. The Reptilians swiftly disperse and are all gone. Gibbs asks about Jack when he suddenly appears on the other side of the bridge. They urge him to hurry across as lightning and thunder surrounds the area. Halfway across and Barbossa appears with two loaded pistols. He has his men cut the last ropes and binds holding the bridge intact. Now they will return and rid themselves of the Bold Adventure and the rest of the crew with one sack. When they are gone Maynard will leave empty handed with his crew aboard the Black Pearl. Barbossa will take charge of La Belle Dame. They make their way back to the shore.

Jack is not dead and still hanging on for life to the bridge hanging from the other side still. He is barely able to climb back up to safety and look over to the other side. He yells in the rain. Suddenly, Reptilian hands grab him as he leaps into the air holding Jack and gliding across using his webbed skin attaching arms to torso as wings, sort of like a Leaping Lizard. Jack screams as they soar across to safety.

He thanks the Reptilian and asks if he could give him a hand getting the treasure back from Barbossa. The Reptilian is motionless as Jack asks if he understands. Suddenly, an awesome sight is shown of fifty or more Reptilians soaring across the chasm. Jack smiles and thanks the Reptilian and pats him on the back before running towards shore. The Reptilians follow.

The remaining Janissaries are gone along with the Bold Adventure. As Barbossa is giving the next orders Jack and the Reptilians appear and a climactic and awesome shore to ship battle erupts.

Jack and Gibbs are allowed to leave with the Black Pearl as Maynard leaves with La Belle Dame. Maynard warns them to consider another career because Jacques Maynard will not rest until his mission to free the waters of pirates forever is accomplished. La Belle Dame departs. As The Black Pearl departs Jack takes a last glimpse of Barbossa running around the shore with a pistol and one bullet. He looks out to the water and shouts like Tuco in the final scene from the 1966 film, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Clyde's style is based on Lee Van Cleef's character, Angel Eyes, from the same film.

Barbossa: You know what you are, Jack Sparrow?! You're a */&%!

coming soon...Pirates of the Caribbean: Armageddon

The film opens with the silhouette of Captain Clyde, Jack Sparrow's ruthless half brother, pacing the cave pocket in full darkness where he, Anne Bonny and Arabella Drummond, have been trapped by a school of magical mermaids helping Jack Sparrow (in the previous film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales). He is cursing the day Jack was born and vows that vengeance will be his. He continues smashing rocks and trying to carve a way out of the cave prison. Anne and Arabella are on her knees with their eyes closed murmuring something. The murmur becomes a chant and their eyes open glowing deep red in color. Clyde stops his digging and watches quietly in awe. They take some sticks and begin to roll and rub them at the tips. Suddenly, they ignite.

On the other side of the island, the Oniko volcano begins to rumble and steam.

Anne Arabella now has five torches around them and one each in their hand as their chanting takes on a rhythm and beat. The flame of the torches in their hands explode into rays of bright energy. As that happens the volcano rumbles louder with a fury and spews smoke and ash. Within the depths of the volcano demon lord Zantu is awoken as his chains break. His evil, ghostly image rockets upwards and out the volcano. At the same time, Anne and Arabella point their torch of magical energy at the area of the cave in before getting trapped. They burst a hole for them to crawl through and escape. All is quiet and nobody is seen or heard, no persons, no mermaids, no reptilians, as they make their way back the way they came. The area where the treasure did lay is now empty to no surprise of Clyde who snickers when suddenly, they are taken hold of by Reptilians and carried out to Dead Man's Bridge which hangs over the side of the chasm. The Reptilians leap and glide across dropping them in a thick pool of mud on the other side before disappearing in the swampy surroundings. They curse the Reptilians as the volcano continues to smolder.

Suddenly, an ugly laughter is heard from Barbossa. Clyde asks if he would like to join them when they sail away and promises to make him a captain in his fleet, or if he prefers to remain there on his own. Ashes spew from the volcano and Clyde has his witness for the Turkish Sultan when he returns. Clyde knows that the Janissaries will return and that they probably left due to the Reptilians and being left with a skeleton crew. They will be back. Just as he utters the words the Bold Adventure is seen approaching.

The camera angle follows the volcanic smoke upwards and passed them to the clouds where Hawyu, god of wind and air, is being romantic with Calypso, goddess of the seas and oceans. Zantu suddenly grabs hold of Calypso and chains her to the pit of the Oniko volcano. He then sits at the volcano entrance with an army of demon skeletons as Hawyu approaches and then halts as they all laugh. Hawyu weeps as do the school of mermaids. The opening credits and music roll...

Pirates of the Caribbean: Armageddon

Captain Johnson leads a group of warships from New Holland (Australia) to the Japanese Islands which are forbidden to foreigners. It is said that Shynu priest warriors reside there and forge daggers and swords, pistols and muskets, and train in martial arts and magic. As they close in on the area all is tranquil and free of any sign of human life. The ships spread out among the islands when suddenly hundreds of Shynu warriors appear out of nowhere everywhere and take out the entire crews all at once in one swift strike with lightning speed.

On an island port off the coast of Nova Scotia, Jacques Maynard is inspecting the captains and crews of his newest fleet of pirate hunters after expanded silently from Boston Ports. Maynard gives the word that all is to his satisfaction and that it is time to set sail on their campaign of surprise attacks in the heart of the pirate world during their grand festival reunion soon to be held in the Caribbean. Since most all pirate ports will be inadequately protected prior to, during, and following the festival season, and Maynard's new fleet is done early, he decides to start with ports along the east coast of south America before hitting Central America. Then the west coast of south America will be no problem freeing the pirate holds of both American continents before heading to the Mediterranean and surrounding regions. The end to the days of thieving and pillaging by pirate rogues and vagrants are upon them.

By the Command of his Majesty George III, King of England, Scotland and Ireland,

to...................................................................................

Sir, it is my Agreeable Duty to confirm the decision of Captain Maynard to promote you to the rank of Captain in Command of the vessel …...................................................................
As Captain you shall have Absolute Authority over your crew, up to and including license to impose Capitol Punishment for Treason, Treachery or Desertion during battle. Furthermore, by the authority of this letter you are hereby empowered to Hunt Down, capture and bring to Justice all and any Pirates that you Encounter during your Captaincy. Vessels of the Royal navy and any other vessels sailing under the protection of the Union flag are hereby required to render you any Assistance that is within their power.

Good luck to you, and Godspeed.

Given under signature and seal;

Samuel Shute

Governor-in-Chief over His Majesty's Territories in Massachusetts and Nova Scotia

Jack and Gibbs arrive at Port Royal to help with the preparations for the huge pirate reunion. Word has been spreading and the event promises to be the biggest pirate festival ever. Jack attends an unofficial meeting of The Brethren Court members present at Port Royal prior to the festivities. Missing is Barbossa, Ammand the Corsair of Turkey, and Mistress Ching of China. The rest discuss the new threat posed by Jacques Maynard and his fleets of pirate hunters whose increase in numbers coincides with the increase in pirate ships being pulled under by sea creatures that have been disturbed from their usual ocean floor habitat. Only pirate ships are taken down. African pirate lord, Gentleman Jocard, blames goddess Calypso and her romance and new found strength with god Hawyu. Jack takes it all in stride without mentioning his latest adventure and tells the other members to stop exaggerating like worry warts, and to get in the festive mood. Eduardo Villanueva of Spain offers his concerns about the festival with so many of them in one place at one time. And that is why they are all safe there together, exclaims Jack. Sri Sumbhajee of India shares the concern of Villanueva. They tell Jack of another strange course of events, the disappearance of Captain Johnson and his fleet. No word or sign as to their fate and nobody has the courage to ask rulers of Japan or China what happened.

Sri Sumbhajee of India: Edward Teach (Blackbeard), Morris Vane, Steve Bonnet, Thomas Tew, William Kidd, Jack Rackham, Mary Read, Bartholomew Roberts: all dead at the hands of pirate hunters. And take a gander at this...

Sumbhajee tosses a book entitled 'A General History of the Betrayals, Robberies and Murders of the most Notorious Pyrates.' by Captain Johnson, bound in China. All are speechless except Jack who laughs saying that the pirate strongholds have never been so intact and widespread. Jack knows what the problem is and brings out a blackjack of rum saying the others need to get into the festival spirit. Jack and Gibbs continue on like Laurel and Hardy.

Zheng Zhilong, the intense leader of the Shynu warriors of China, is interrogating Captain Johnson and the crews. One by one each is tortured to death, each more brutal than the one before, until Johnson and the rest tell all they know. The disrespect and sacrilege engaged upon entering the forbidden islands will be met with tough and stiff punishment for all to see without seeing.

Awesome scenes of Maynard's fleet taking the east coast of south America are shown.

Clyde, Anne, Arabella and Barbossa are brought before the Turkish Sultan to explain. He is enraged at the loss of half the crew including his two best soldiers, the Khar-el-Din brothers while the three of them live. Clyde explains how they were attacked by a pact of forces including Jack Sparrow, Jacques Maynard and Hector Barbossa along with their crews and the help they had by the magical forces Maynard commands with his army of Reptilians and magical mermaids. Barbossa was betrayed by Maynard and Jack and is witness to the events. Clyde promises the Sultan a swift fury of vengeance in his name if he would finally grant Clyde the freedom and forces so he needs so he may use his style and tactics. Clyde assures there will be no disappointment. The Sultan gives him a fleet of ships and 2000 Janissaries. Clyde grins to his two ladies who join in his grinning. Clyde sends Barbossa to Madagascar in the Swiftbuck with a plan of action as he and Arabella head for Algeria.

Scenes of normal activity are shown all across the leading ports and structures of continental New Holland (Australia). Suddenly, in one swift strike with lightning speed, Shynu warriors appear out of nowhere and use their martial art and magical talents to take out all leaders and take control of all strongholds. Zhilong sends messages to India and Pakistan. The Shynu priests vanish as quickly as they appeared.

Jack and Gibbs are enjoying the preparations of the festival by celebrating the festival early with another bottle of rum. Captain Teague arrives at Port Royal and is also quick to warn Jack of the dangers that accompany the festival these days. They explain to Teague that all they need to do is lay low for a while until things calm down and then see where the dust settles. Teague warns that they will be part of the settling dust if they don't take him seriously. They respond by demanding he finish off the blackjack of rum and relax. Teague looks to the sky and the volcanic ash. Jack tells him to pay no heed to that because it is just the islands getting into the festive mood, too. Jack and Gibbs laugh.

Gibbs: Someone probably just poured some rum down a volcano.

Jack: Yea, after all, volcanoes need to jugalug and belch, too.

Jack and Gibbs singing: Yoho and a bottle of rum!

On Goat Island, Hawyu is visiting the mermaids. They worship Calypso and Hawyu who protect them from Zantu and pirate pillaging. In fact, Hawyu also guides Maynard in his mission to rid the world of piracy and injustice of the innocent. Hawyu challenges Zantu and his demonoid army of skeletons as the Mermaids watch. Alas, there are too many and he is forced to retreat after a valiant effort to the sadness of the mermaids. The volcano spews more ash and rumbles.

Clyde and his new fleet arrive at the Port of Algiers with a surprise attack of such brutal intensity and ferocity that his quick victory is followed by orders to continue immediately as planned. The Janissaries move into Morocco and Tunisia and take control keeping a swift line of communication secure. Barbossa and a large group of corsairs are roaming Madagascar disguised as briars and beggars. In position, they reveal themselves and take hold of the island. Clyde, Anne and Arabella check that crewmen and soldiers have everything under control before setting sail with a fleet for the Caribbean in time for the festival. Jack and Maynard will turn up sooner or later, and when they do there shall be no mercy.

Messages from India and Pakistan in response to the messages sent by Zhilong arrive. He reads them and grins.

Now that Teague is drunk he too realizes that there is no reason for sudden fits of concern. After all, he has come this far without losing his neck. Jack, Teague and Gibbs lead the festivities as the pirate reunion celebration is on. The festivities include fencing challenges, parrot fights and other forms of gambling, midget wrestling, a parade of drunken pirates dancing and marching to music, a bonfire, and a band of runaway kids looting the lot of drunken pirates. Maynard's fleet is strategically surrounding the Caribbean Islands and another fleet of his awaits along the ocean outskirts.

Calypso remains under further torturous conditions at the demonic hands of Zantu and his skeleton soldiers. Hawyu asks the mermaids to help him communicate with the Reptilians who Calypso usually guides. The mermaid queen translates for Hawyu and Reptilia, the leader of the lizard creatures. Reptilia offers the help of his clan as long as they abide by the Reptilian Codex of Nature. First, they must find a human sacrifice to throw into the volcano to prove the will and dedication of their wishes. If the wishes are pure, the volcano will be appeased and enable the Reptilian clan to get close enough to challenge the demon skeletons. Hawyu and the mermaid queen are at a loss of how to find a sacrifice.

Jack awakens in the middle of pirate festival with a hangover. He wakes Gibbs and Teague and tells them he needs some more rum for his hangover. Gibbs agrees and gets up. Teague also agrees and tells them to wake him again when they found some. Later, the three of them decide to return to Goat island to show Teague the wondrous mermaids and Reptilians he says is hogwash. They make a wager and set sail. Maynard watches from a distance but it is too early to strike. Maynard knows their time will come and need to stick to the plan. They await the midnite stars.

Clyde arrives in the Caribbean. The Swiftbuck is seen. Barbossa has already arrived. Clyde's fleet wastes no time and attacks immediately. Maynard's fleet is taken off guard by the unexpected attacks. They are forced to strike earlier than planned. All hell breaks loose.

Most islands are easily taken by Maynard's or Clyde's soldiers with most pirates drunk or asleep. Only Port Royal and Jamaica show a pirate force to be reckoned with, that is until a sudden earthquake destroys the pirate hold and leaves the island a mess as the Oniko volcano on Goat Island again explodes with sparks and some lava spewing out as more ash rises in the air. Hawyu watches the events unfold from the air as the Black Pearl approaches.

Arabella is stripping Sri Sumbhajee of clothes. As he tries to cover up she beats on him with an empty rum bottle. Anne is wrapped around Gentleman Jocard's neck as she bites off his ear and kicks him unconscious when he falls to his knees. Clyde is sword fighting with Eduardo Villanueva and is about to take him when Eduardo proclaims he knows where Jack is. Clyde waits and when he hears that Jack went to Goat Island he then kills him. Barbossa appears screaming for Jack. Clyde calls Anne and Arabella and the four set sail for Goat island in the Bold Adventure. La Belle Dame follows.

King George III, in England, is getting nervous as he is informed of the situation in the surrounding lands of Asia and Africa. He orders his armies to invade but his men warn him that they would be left open to attack. He decides on a more defensive tactic and has all land borders sealed with his armies as hired Vikings build ship strongholds along the coastlines.

With pirates either dead or running for cover as the Janissaries and Corsairs of Clyde continue fighting with the pirate hunter soldiers of Maynard. The fighting goes from amusing to bloody intense. Any pirate ships that are able to escape out to open waters are greeted by giant tentacles as huge octopoid creatures from the ocean floor, the size of a king's castle, rise to the surface guided by Hawyu and pull the pirate ships under like the ship of Captain Chevalle shown.

Jack, Gibbs and Teague are lost on Goat Island with no map or clear memory of the right mountain. No problem though because Jack brought his blackjack—which is now empty. The disappointment brings the decision to leave and Hawyu guides them—to the swamp area of Reptilia. By now Clyde and the rest have caught up to to Jack and the others and demand they give up their weapons. Just then Maynard appears with his escorts and explains that the tables have been turned once again. Before they can go at it, they look around at the hissing sound to find they are surrounded by Reptilians as Hawyu watches. A drunken Jack reminds them that they are friends and asks how is mermaids are feeling lately and that he misses them just as surely as they miss him. The hissing is replaced by a loud roaring and the scene changes. Now the Reptilians are carrying the group tied to logs as they move in the direction of the volcano. Jack is adamantly explaining that he doesn't taste good, especially with all the rum and wine in his system, and will just give the volcano indigestion, probably causing the volcano to fully explode. Clyde tells Jack that he is going to wring his neck the way down and for as long as he still breathes. Maynard is the only one allowed to accompany on foot.

A fleet of Chinese Junks approaches the western coast of south America. All pirate ports and strongholds are raided as before, lightning quick and magical. They converge on Goat island. Bodies lay scattered throughout the devastation of the Caribbean as the battle there continues.

The mermaid queen is keeping the school of mermaids abreast of the events. The Reptilians have the group tied to the logs standing up close to the volcano. Zantu is shown at the volcano peak watching with a grin as he eyes Anne and Arabella. Reptilia is looking over the potential sacrifices as Jack continues explaining he is diseased and unfit to be sacrificed to volcano gods. Gibbs is telling him to pipe down. Teague explains he is scared of heights and will surely throw up all over them before they reach the top and that his meat is old and tough with no flavor. Clyde snickers as Reptilia looks him over. At Anne he pauses to sniff her more closely. Clyde demands Reptilia leave her be and says that he will devour the volcano inside out and come back for his head. Barbossa begins shouting that Clyde's psychopathic mate is the perfect choice for a sacrifice, and female. Jack agrees pointing out the tradition of female sacrifices and that they are tastier, healthier and packed full with vitamins. Reptilia does not take kindly to the rantings and begins pointing at Jack while hissing. He is taken to the mouth of the volcano.

Jack: When will I learn to keep my big mouth shut?

On the way, they come across a humongous nest with eggs the size of a horse carriage. The Reptilians hesitate and look around. All seems fine. Suddenly, a giant Dodo Bird appears screeching and pecking. The Reptilians drop Jack and vanish. Another Dodo Bird appears and looks Jack up and down slowly with a real mean look. Jack begins to pretend he is a parrot and reasons with the Dodo birds. The father begins to get aggressive and gives an ear piercing screech that turns Jack white as a ghost. The Dodo Bird then goes after the Reptilians as the other approaches Jack. She begins to peck at him as he twitches alongside the log barely missing her strikes, but for how long. Suddenly, Maynard is free and comes closer escorted by some Reptilians. He begins to make some strange chirps and bird sounds that soothe the Dodo Bird. The father bird returns as Maynard continues. The two huge birds look on curiously as Maynard becomes their friend. The Reptilians return and continue on with Jack. They indicate to Maynard to return to the base of the volcano.
The Vikings have settled in and situated themselves strategically along the coastline of England, Ireland and Scotland. but not as a defense. The Vikings turn out to be the last of the pirates and begin invading the mainlands with plans to take all of Europe before Clyde or Maynard come. Soldiers securing land borders get worried. The palace of King George is surrounded and taken.

Just as Jack is about to be thrown in the volcano when Zantu appears screaming that they have brought the wrong person to sacrifice. Jack tells them that he tried to warn them. Demon skeleton soldiers begin to pour out of the volcano and attack the Reptilians. Jack begins running down the volcano towards the others as Maynard frees the others still tied. The demonic swords are able to strike the Reptilians down and they take some losses when suddenly Zheng Zhilong appears, grabs a hold of Maynard and vanishes with him. Shynu warriors then appear out of nowhere everywhere and an awesome battle erupts between the demon skeletons and the magical Shynu warrior priests.

Zhilong appears with Maynard at the palace of King George and leaves him there as border forces arrive. Maynard helps free King George as more Shynu warriors attack the pirates posing as hired Vikings of protection.

Jack has a moment of telepathic contact with the queen mermaid and smiles saying he would like to see her again just as a demon skeleton surprises him. Luckily a Shynu warrior comes to his rescue just in time as the mermaid begs for Jack to flee. The group is running for the shore and their ships. Zantu is enraged as he watches his demon soldiers being defeated. He is about to summon more magic when Hawyu appears and charges him. The two battle as they fall to the pit of the volcano until Hawyu is able to again bind Zantu with magical chains stronger than ever and frees Calypso. They go visit the mermaids.

Clyde, Anne and Arabella escape and sail away. Clyde suggests that things have gone too far and now the whole world will be looking for them. No need to return to the Turkish Sultan again. He will have them executed. Perhaps they should go back to the life deep in the wild. The ladies smile and begin to flirt with Clyde in a wild, slimy way.

Maynard, Zhilong and King George planning strategies to take out the last trade route thieves of Europe and move south before civil wars and revolutions break out now that the pirate threat is over. They make a deal of peace with the Turkish Sultan. They discuss plans for the future to rise with the building of a new America once the cleanup is completed which will include a guard force for the folk called police, a work force to keep people off the streets and rebuild the world, and governments that fiance schools so that every human has the chance to learn to read and write, and more, so that this infestation never happens again.

The Black Pearl is sailing the devastated islands. Gibbs and Teague are sad and feeling lost. Jack tells them to stop moping and to start concentrating on their new careers. The two stare at Jack confused. The idea just came to Jack all of a sudden. Fairy tales told them dressed up as characters from the tales. They will be a band of actors moving from town to town with a portable stage and collecting a fee from their audiences. They can tell the tales of how Jack and Gibbs saved the world and other tales of romance and adventure. Gibbs wants to know how they will finance the start. Jack has the ultimate plan. Instead of using copper plated gold they will polish pieces of silver so shiny they will be almost blinding. But they need a name. Gold is a cool word but they need a name with boom and that sounds big as a planet.

Jack: Planet? boom?! Platenboom...PLATINUM! That's it Gibbs! We will get rich with the deluxe white gold called platinum.

Gibbs: I like that idea. It is simple and easy to remember. Sounds like fun. Plantinum.

Jack: Not plantinum! Platinum. Stick with me mate, that's where the fun is...

notes: Always pay attention to the polishing revisions and accents. They can sometimes be the differtence between a masterpiece and a mediocre piece of work. I do not like the advertising of new cast appointmnents and character names through the media without one sign that gives me any indication of cooperation and keeping the deal. I better go check my tickets because if they were changed and you have no plan to pick me up and plan to leave me to rot again I will become very quiet as ISIL becomes very loud and after they have exposed you all then I will comment for all the world to see and hear! I am ready anytime after January 31. Otherwise, if all is good, I can almost hear Johnny thinking, what, he ended the film series?! Movies for the theatre are not meant to be series. James Bond has been an exception that has worked well but, even that franchise is coming to thinner storylines as compared to the past. And how many exceptions have their been in movie history? They too should a stop while their ahead, in my opinion, or get Bond to have a son. He outlives every M boss and stays the hero forever. Look what happened to Star Trek while fans, myself included, come up with stories and concepts that are of high calibre and could go on forever. After the sixth film, the quality slowly dwindled and the reboot has been disastrous, at best. I will fix it so Trek can return home to TV lands. If you want Jack Sparrow to 'live on' there is a successful series of books describing his adventures as a teenager and young adult which would make a good TV series. Also, since Johnny as earned it, when my next 20-25 storylines are done written in comfort in a home with friends and family as opposed to a torture prison while I nurse lethal injuries. Imagine what wonderful stories will arise then. In addition, Johnny can assist or make requests for a special theme or homage to some idol of his like Charlie Chaplin. Let the film series go out with respect and quality and let your talents find new branches to expand with, is what I say to Johnny. Cheers, I hope!

I have good reasons to have the stories go through more than one medien! And if I am not picked up on time and get quiet while ISIL and other groups of ours get loud I will also be divulging the stories everywhere with my signature to preceed my physical coming which will happen with or without you. Whether I come as a friend and fellow artist or someone you have pillaged and left to rot comeback is your decision. Later...
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:44 am

The healing process of my internal injuries is going well but, there was more to be done than we anticipated as we move to final stages. That means I will need a couple of more weeks of isolation, as ironic as it is, and lots of bed time which will give me time to write and pack. The God Hawyu character in Armageddon will be reserved for me. Clyde, or however you call him, cannot be done by me at the moment. Works out though because I never really wanted to play a pirate anyways (no offence) and, to keep in stride and be a part of my, our, artwork I will play Hawyu in Armageddon. That will go will following another physically undemanding role, that is AQ of Star Trek: Ambassador of Gothos. Then I will be better prepared for KFM and keep with tradition and start off with a couple of smaller roles before a larger one. In addition, I can better be with those that need to be with me first, and me with them. Also, Ally and I are discussing an agreement to work with these circumastances. What do you all think of that?!
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby Ayko » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 am

Forgetting that most of us do not know the revisions and new set of international laws I neglected to mention that artwork cannot be sold away from the artist. As long as we use a monetary system an artist can lease the right to sell copies in order to share the artwork with others. As a writer, I can also lease the right for a production company or team to use my writing to make a film keeping me as story consultant. If you are a true artist then you know art comes from the spirit and uses tools of the mind and body to give the spiritual art physical life. That means my artwork is also my family. They are my children. Spiritually and physically. That is special and I, or others that truly love their artwork and children, cannot and would not just sell them away. Would you sell your children away? I will ignore some of the ignorance of the law, for now, by some, and that way incorporate a better alternative plan which works out well with my healing and therapy at the moment. Like I stated, I will play the role of god Hawyu and I expect you all to have learned the pronunciation by then. To help me bond with my cutie beauties and their dudes I will personally take care of the casting of the School of Mermaids who will choose the Reptilians that Hawyu guides with goddess Calypso and the queen mermaid, the latter which Johnny and staff already chose with a casting search. My turn now. All will be German and close matches to my biochemistry which is very similar to Johnny's but not exactly the same which is one of the reasons for his success and strong fan base among youngsters especially young ladies. As a thanks, Johnny will be extra nice and loyal to our agreements. If Cathy and Ramona don't like that then they need to find men that are not boys that still pretend...and if the ladies didn't want me around then 'mrs eits' and i would know it. We know the opposite is true as do they. So do not attempt to punish or blame me for the actions and circumstances caused and wished by those couple of boys you keep as my replacement. I got a message from someone claiming to be from Vanessa and you all that states that you paid me five million. I have received nothing. Not for Pirates. Not for Star Wars. Not for anything that was taken from me! I will wait a few days longer but not a few weeks for my pick up, or the cash, otherwise I will come up the society ladder without you all and bring you up to me for questioning as I see fit and call upon you. And men, not women and not children!

Since my announcement to get more involved in the Trek rescue as an actor as well as writer the idea has been met with resistance and dislike if not more. Since that leaves my missing wives and rescued family members out again I would suggest to the boy 'leaders' in those neighborhoods that they keep close eyes on Ally and Cathy, among others, as they work so hard for us to unite and reunite with a couple of their boys still refusing to assist us and stick to the agreement. Don't worry, moms the word, as agreed upon. I can only keep things from my daughters and my wives so long and those times are behind us. Now that I know that the proper spelling of squirm is skwrm and, with that, also know that the letter W is both a consonant and a vowel we may continue...

btw, I will, among other things, be starting a new school of spiritualism to organize in context with fortune telling and card reading and séance sittings, etc, and I hope Vanessa is interested in being my assistant, for many reasons, we can discuss if she is interested. We will compare notes and separate what is real, illusions and that which lies in between. Then we will combine talents and knowledge and expand from there.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Postby sherbetbizarre » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Do we get a cut if this sells?
sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby kblur77 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:46 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Do we get a cut if this sells?

You could go ahead and cut him off this website! Internal injuries he speaks of are brain damage.

The effects are irreversible...
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:55 pm

But he is going to famous one day and we can all say we knew him. :) ;)
kathyM
Princess

Postby kblur77 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Can you get me an autograph from him?
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Postby kathyM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:59 am

Well, he has to get famous first. :)
kathyM
Princess

Postby kblur77 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

I wouldn't hesitate and take a chance. Did anyone find out if he was really a marine? Plus, isn't he the same person who wrote about people turning into reptiles or the reptilian race?
kblur77
Amityville Addict

Next

Return to Amityville Coffee House