RIP Robin Williams

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

RIP Robin Williams

Post by KevinW » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 pm

All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Re: RIP Robin Williams

Post by # 13 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 pm

I can't either! I grew up with that guy on my tv.

Rest In Peace Robin, you will be missed Brother :cry:
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Years ago, Mr. Williams was on Inside the Actor's Studio, and I think he showed how he could be so down-to-earth as he was funny.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:58 pm

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:35 pm

I thought he was great in the movie Nine Months. Very funny.