Creepy Pastas (AKA short horror stories)

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
amityville 815
Amityville Member

Creepy Pastas (AKA short horror stories)

Post by amityville 815 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Hi everybody sorry I haven't been an active member lately. In the last couple of years there has been a growing fad of something called "Creepy Pastas" which are scary stories written to be put on the internet. A lot of them are read out loud and have musical scores and sound effects on youtube. I just got into reading and listening to them last year. I find them very interesting and like to listen to them like you would with music.
Here are some of my favorites
:horrormovie:
"Room Zero"

"Ronald McDonald House"

"Fenter Woods"

"They're Everywhere"

"11 Miles"

"Evaporation"

"Headlights"

There are many more great stories by great readers but these are some of the best in my opinion :breakdance: There arn't any Amityville pastas as far as I know though :(
[color=#0000FF:2q8v26bi][b:2q8v26bi]Life is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff[/b:2q8v26bi][/color:2q8v26bi]

Mary23
Amityville Addict

Re: Creepy Pastas (AKA short horror stories)

Post by Mary23 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Ive read Creepy Pastas on facebook before and some are really scary but I haven't seen these ones on YouTube, I will do it later when everything around will be quiet.

AMRA
Amityville Addict

Re: Creepy Pastas (AKA short horror stories)

Post by AMRA » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:27 pm

They look pretty cool - I'll enjoy going through them as soon as I have a chance. There are certainly some creepy ones doing the rounds at the moment.
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph."