Paste whatever you last copied game

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Re: Paste whatever you last copied game

Post by # 13 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 pm

amityville 815 wrote:
# 13 wrote:OK I'll bite. This was a recent post from my website dedicated to where I grew up! There Ya go LOL. This is the last thing I copied HAHAHA.
I mean... you don't have to post something if you don't want to lol you seem a little hostile there
Oh no no no I didn't mean it like that at all. I like this game, it's fun. I just put in the LOLs and the HAHAHAs because I could see people reading it and scratching their heads like "what is this guy talking about" LOL thats all.
First aired in September 1979. Basically, Death Car on the Freeway is about a psycho in a van who targets lone women drivers on the freeway and lures them into making aggressive driving moves towards him (cutting him off when he doesn't let them merge over,
Kevin, I still haven't seen this but I would like to. Is it out on dvd anywhere yet? I looked on all the usual sites (Ebay, Amazon) but didn't find it.
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:34 am

# 13 wrote:Kevin, I still haven't seen this but I would like to. Is it out on dvd anywhere yet? I looked on all the usual sites (Ebay, Amazon) but didn't find it.
It's not usually available on Ebay since it was a TV movie and never officially released onto video except for in the UK. A bootleg copy is on YouTube though, and that is available at some other sites.

Back in 2004, I got a copy of the UK VHS tape, but a friend of mine who was going to convert it to DVD for me lost it. In 2008, I was looking for it again and found another UK edition of the VHS tape. Not seeing a lot of info on the movie online, I then created my fan page for it (http://chatanuga.org/DCOTF.html). A couple years ago, somebody who came across my fan page for this movie sent me a copy of the original 1979 broadcast from a Chicago CBS station, complete with commercials from 1979. Between the movie and the commercials, it's a neat piece of TV nostalgia to watch. I used to have the video copy of the movie up on YouTube, but Warner Brothers had it pulled in 2010, claiming copyright infringement. Apparently they own the rights to the movie now, but there has been nothing said about ever releasing it to DVD. :(

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:54 pm

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Kevin

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:20 am

Ah, CHIPS! I used to love that show. Thought the blonde cop John was a cutie. 8-)

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm

KevinW wrote: It's not usually available on Ebay since it was a TV movie and never officially released onto video except for in the UK. A bootleg copy is on YouTube though, and that is available at some other sites.

A couple years ago, somebody who came across my fan page for this movie sent me a copy of the original 1979 broadcast from a Chicago CBS station, complete with commercials from 1979. Between the movie and the commercials, it's a neat piece of TV nostalgia to watch.
Kevin
The commercials alone would be cool to see.

Oh, BTW the last thing I pasted is:

As per your guidelines on your website, the first five pages of my manuscript are enclosed (minus the cover page, TOC and cast of characters).
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Kevin

Amity108
Tomsamityville River rat

Post by Amity108 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:39 pm

little boy asked his dad,"What's in between mommy's legs?" The dad said,"A door and I have the key to it." Little boy said,"Well your friend has the spare key"
A lot of flies, a lot of mud...a lot of everything in there. If I were you, I'd stay out of there!