Paste whatever you last copied game

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
amityville 815
Amityville Member

Paste whatever you last copied game

Post by amityville 815 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 pm

The rules simple: Paste whatever you last copied without editing it. The only exception is if it's anything inappropriate or illegal ;)
[color=#0000FF:2q8v26bi][b:2q8v26bi]Life is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff[/b:2q8v26bi][/color:2q8v26bi]

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Re: Paste whatever you last copied game

Post by KevinW » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:23 pm

All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 am

Well, the last thing I copied was an article about the hell house in Gary, Ind. that I put here on this website so I wont paste it again. :) You didnt paste yours?

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:21 am

The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Home Inspections
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 am

Very nice train picture! 8-)

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Craig Colby Ewert

I was reading up on the 'assisted suicide' debate and was moved by the guy's story.
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

VintageBoy91
Amityville Addict

Post by VintageBoy91 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:26 pm

I like the train picture too! :)
The last thing I copied was "Maximilien de Robespierre". I did some researches about the Jacobin Club during the early phase of the French Revolution.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 am

Is this an actual game or is someone just bored?

Okay ... I'll go along with it ..

- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:59 am

:lol: :lol:

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:48 pm

OK I'll bite. This was a recent post from my website dedicated to where I grew up! There Ya go LOL. This is the last thing I copied HAHAHA.

I received an email from Molly who remembers Winko Lanes very well. Her story is below:

I remember Winko very, very well. It was located next door to the 40/National Trail motel on Broad St. It was originally a movie theater. If I remember correctly and was converted to a bowling alley around the 40s or so, according to a few relatives. There were three different sections, and there was a tan and brown printed wallpaper through most of the place, and dark wood trim. It was one of the first bowling alleys in the area to have automatic scoring, and the ball return chutes were open and above the lanes, so you could see your ball come back to you. There were hand-lettered, dark wood plaques above the lanes, with the names of bowlers above who had bowled perfect 300 games, high series of 650+, etc.

The alley closed in the spring of 1988, and they tore down the building shortly thereafter to build a shopping center with a Target, Camelot Music, a Living Room furniture store, and several other stores. One of my sisters dated a guy who went to Franklin Heights named Brian Happeny, and his dad, a man named Bill, worked at the bowling alley. I wish I had pictures to share, but that's what I remember from there.

Good memories...my Dad and I spent a lot of great times in that place, along with Rainbow, Hillcrest, and the Palace. I moved away years ago, but I still remember Winko, the ORIGINAL George's Coney Island, Western Pancake House, Mother's Restaurant (next door to Bobby Layman Chevy!), the Gold Circle store, Howard Johnson's, Moore's Ice Cream in Galloway, and Westland Mall in its heyday. Hope this helps!
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:59 pm

"Cheeseburger in Paradise" by Jimmy Buffet
Serves 4-5 people

Ingredients:
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 large onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
a dash or Worcestershire sauce
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I used 3/4 cheddar and 1/4 mozzarella)
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix
2 eggs

Directions:
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray a 9 inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray
Cook beef and chopped onion in a skillet over medium about 10 minutes or until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
Stir in salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce and then spread in pie plate
Next, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the beef
In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Make sure you try to get as many lumps out as you can. Pour over meat mixture.
Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:59 am

Sounds good. 8-)

I like this game. Anyone else have anything?

amityville 815
Amityville Member

Post by amityville 815 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Brendan72 wrote:Is this an actual game or is someone just bored?

Okay ... I'll go along with it ..

Lol it's a real game i've seen on other websites and 90% percent of the time people go on forums is because they're bored :P
[color=#0000FF:2q8v26bi][b:2q8v26bi]Life is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff[/b:2q8v26bi][/color:2q8v26bi]

amityville 815
Amityville Member

Post by amityville 815 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:04 pm

# 13 wrote:OK I'll bite. This was a recent post from my website dedicated to where I grew up! There Ya go LOL. This is the last thing I copied HAHAHA.

I received an email from Molly who remembers Winko Lanes very well. Her story is below:

I remember Winko very, very well. It was located next door to the 40/National Trail motel on Broad St. It was originally a movie theater. If I remember correctly and was converted to a bowling alley around the 40s or so, according to a few relatives. There were three different sections, and there was a tan and brown printed wallpaper through most of the place, and dark wood trim. It was one of the first bowling alleys in the area to have automatic scoring, and the ball return chutes were open and above the lanes, so you could see your ball come back to you. There were hand-lettered, dark wood plaques above the lanes, with the names of bowlers above who had bowled perfect 300 games, high series of 650+, etc.

The alley closed in the spring of 1988, and they tore down the building shortly thereafter to build a shopping center with a Target, Camelot Music, a Living Room furniture store, and several other stores. One of my sisters dated a guy who went to Franklin Heights named Brian Happeny, and his dad, a man named Bill, worked at the bowling alley. I wish I had pictures to share, but that's what I remember from there.

Good memories...my Dad and I spent a lot of great times in that place, along with Rainbow, Hillcrest, and the Palace. I moved away years ago, but I still remember Winko, the ORIGINAL George's Coney Island, Western Pancake House, Mother's Restaurant (next door to Bobby Layman Chevy!), the Gold Circle store, Howard Johnson's, Moore's Ice Cream in Galloway, and Westland Mall in its heyday. Hope this helps!
I mean... you don't have to post something if you don't want to lol you seem a little hostile there

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Kevin

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 am

Wasnt that a movie from the 70's?

That wouldnt go down like that here on our Detroit freeways these days because the victim car driver would pull out his/her gun and shoot, well I guess the scary van driver/killer dude wouldnt have to push the cars either as he would pull out a gun and just shoot too. :(

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:29 pm

kathyM wrote:Wasnt that a movie from the 70's?

That wouldnt go down like that here on our Detroit freeways these days because the victim car driver would pull out his/her gun and shoot, well I guess the scary van driver/killer dude wouldnt have to push the cars either as he would pull out a gun and just shoot too. :(
First aired in September 1979. Basically, Death Car on the Freeway is about a psycho in a van who targets lone women drivers on the freeway and lures them into making aggressive driving moves towards him (cutting him off when he doesn't let them merge over, going under the speed limit so they tailgate and blow the horn, etc.). He then goes into road rage and begins ramming them and either forcing them off the road or into other cars.

I posted that scene on Facebook yesterday after I got to thinking about it after my drive to work yesterday. I was trying to merge into the right lane of the freeway a couple miles from my exit, and the guy behind me suddenly came flying up past me on the right. I swerved to keep from hitting him and hit my horn, and he gave me the finger. I let it go and merged over, but then I was behind him in the right lane due to slower traffic ahead of us. I kept a safe distance behind him, and he kept giving me the finger. He then got off at my exit, and on the ramp, he again kept giving me the finger. I merge over to the left turn lane at the next light to turn towards my office, and he was ahead of me as well, again giving me the finger. We turned left, and from that intersection to the light I turned at, he kept brake checking me and giving me the finger. Afterwards, I kept thinking how lucky he was that I wasn't a psycho like the guy in the van in the movie.

Kevin

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 am

I thought it looked familiar.

Lol! Do you drive a van? That is true though, there are drivers that go nuts on the road and freak out over the dumbest things but there are also drivers who dont follow any rules and make us good drivers go crazy! I swear some people treat driving like a video game.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:30 pm

kathyM wrote:I thought it looked familiar.

Lol! Do you drive a van? That is true though, there are drivers that go nuts on the road and freak out over the dumbest things but there are also drivers who dont follow any rules and make us good drivers go crazy! I swear some people treat driving like a video game.
No van, although I do like the van in the movie. I actually drive a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

Kevin

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:28 am

I know nothing about cars so I had to go look up a picture, lol! Very cool 8-)