Coast to Coast AM.

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Coast to Coast AM.

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:38 am

What the hell has happened to Coast to Coast AM? It used to be interesting to listen to when they talked about paranormal topics? Now pretty much all they talk about nowadays is political conspiracy theories. The hosts, two brothers named Hagmann just seem to invent conspiracy theories at the whim.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Re: Coast to Coast AM.

Post by Brendan72 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:42 pm

I tend to not listen to the newer episodes of Coast to Coast AM, for the simple reason they have too many commercials. And, also the format of the program is incumbent on allowing commercials during interviews. For example the interviewer tends to not just guide the interview like one would expect, but actually commandeers it, and dominate it with waffle and long-winded questions and just as the interviewee starts to answer and begins to make a good point the interviewer cuts them off because they "have to go to a commercial". I got frustrated with the last interview I listened to, and cannot remember who it was exactly was being interviewed. So I have basically given up on listening to any more Coast to Coast AM interviews.

That is all!
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)