Happy Halloween!

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Happy Halloween!

Post by KevinW » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:18 pm

I got a jump on Halloween and decided to paint a haunted house this past weekend. Enjoy!

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

kathyM
Princess

Re: Happy Halloween!

Post by kathyM » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 am

Cool! The lighthouse and the covered bridge are my favorites!

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:04 pm

kathyM wrote:Cool! The lighthouse and the covered bridge are my favorites!
Thanks! Did those earlier this year. The lighthouse is based on a Bob Ross painting. The covered bridge is based on a covered bridge near where my dad grew up. I call the painting "The Rainbow Bridge" and dedicated it to Chessie and all of my other pets in my life.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Keep on painting!

# 13
The Creepin Yeti

Post by # 13 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Thats awesome Kevin.

I'm an author and a musician so I create from my imagination all the time. However, the one thing I could never do is draw, let alone paint. I'm amazed that someone could take a blank canvas and make a picture come to life like that.

Good job!
"Either the most complex and sophisticated hoax in the history of Anthropology has continued for centuries without being exposed or the most manlike and largest non human primate has managed to survive in parts of North America and remains undiscovered by modern science."
Prof G.W.Gill - President of the American Board of Forensic Anthropology

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:04 am

Thanks # 13! Painting (like my model railroading) has become my escape, in a sense. Like Bob Ross used to always say, you're creating your own little world. :)

Kevin