Richard Ramirez - THE NIGHT STALKER - found dead in prison

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Richard Ramirez - THE NIGHT STALKER - found dead in prison

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 pm

...he was on Death Row, but the Hep C got him before the Government could. Damn shame, too! I wanted that basterd to feel the fear of being strapped down before death claimed him. Instead, he probably passed away in a prison hospital while asleep (or in a coma).

Let's see, the Government only had 28+ years to put him to death, so I can see how they didn't have enough time. :wall:

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Re: Richard Ramirez - THE NIGHT STALKER - found dead in pris

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Jacobmarley1 wrote:...he was on Death Row, but the Hep C got him before the Government could. Damn shame, too! I wanted that basterd to feel the fear of being strapped down before death claimed him. Instead, he probably passed away in a prison hospital while asleep (or in a coma).

Let's see, the Government only had 28+ years to put him to death, so I can see how they didn't have enough time. :wall:

That's because he is in California. If it's been Texas, then he would be long gone.

Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

That's the thing about governments when it comes to crime and punishment.
Happens everywhere in the world, unfortunately. I know of people who have
been killed and their killers only getting four years in prison.

If it's an unprovoked self defence scenario where someone is running towards you with a
weapon or something (a 'kill or be killed' situation) then I don't think people should get
the death penalty or a sentence. If it's someone who has killed out of cold blood or provoked
the killer into attacking them in the first place then that's a different story...
It is better to return a borrowed pot with a little something you last cooked in it.

Brendan72
Forest Giant

Post by Brendan72 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 am

No great loss.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)