My Amityville Story

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Julabard
how strange...

My Amityville Story

Post by Julabard » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:48 am

I recently wrote a fiction about creeping to the occupied Amityville house at night and looking around in the dark, the merits of which would be that I could fill in my special Amityville Almanac – a notebook on which to comment on my discoveries.

My desposition:
“Ah was walkin’ into the grounds of horror, keeping my almanac fresh. Not wanting to be aghast, I crept and kept to the shadows – which was easy at night! The feeling of being watched surrounded me, like a cold blanket from on yonder. Trying the south-facing front door and expecting it to be unlocked, I was in luck. I crept inside, my goat-flesh boots hammering on the inner door step and I thundered my legs up and down like Victorian brass pistons. I was weary of perhaps making too much noise with my rampant stamping, and yet a sixth-sense alerted me that I hadn’t awoken any occupants on my sneak-journey. A shiver passed over my bones, quickly to write these feelings in my almanac, I needed a source of light to write under.
In the main lower hallway now, I found a light switch and depressed it’s upper. Light flickered on both downstairs and upstairs. I filled in my almanac with my emotional testimony and content with my progress, I turned off the light. Blinded again by the darkness that my eyes had not yet become accustomed to, I stumbled and fell over a chair just inside the living room. Pain throbbed in my hip as I pulled myself off of the floor, cursing myself for being too eager. As the pain subsided, I discovered a belly full of butterflies, an anxiety which I would suffer again and again on this trip into Hell. Making my way to the cellar door now, with the moonlight as my evangelistic guide, I paused at its entrance and grasped the handle. Pulling the heavy wood door open as wide as I could, I used all of my weight and muscle to slam it closed, a catastrophic bang resonated and I was sure that outside there were cats scurrying away in fright. My broad shoulder hurt deeply from slamming the door. In my panic I dropped my almanac.”

To be continued…

Thoughts?
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

Julabard
how strange...

Re: My Amityville Story

Post by Julabard » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm

I figured this story was so amazing that i'd make an audio / video version for you all!
Okay, I see you there! There's a 12 gauge shotgun, waitin' for anybody trespassin'!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Who is the voice in the audio/video? I love that voice, very cool. 8-)

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

kathyM wrote:Who is the voice in the audio/video? I love that voice, very cool. 8-)

I'm gonna guess.........Danish accent??
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 am

My bad :oops: Julabard, I thought you were a girl. I see from your picture on the Jacobmarley dating thread that you are most definitely not! Is that your baby in the picture? Very cute.

Julabard
how strange...

Post by Julabard » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:17 am

Ya, I'm a guy and that's my boy Henry :)

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 pm

He is cute!

I would like to hear more of your story, please continue. :clap: