Who wants a date with Jacob Marley?

Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Re: Who wants a date with Jacob Marley?

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:26 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:first I have to get abs. But if a woman only wants me because of my cut, defined, and delicious body, then who needs her! I want a woman who will want me in my shriveled, melted-body-look. "I'm melting!" Yeah, that's the chick for me!

Or maybe I have to commit a multiple homicide, so that I can get the chippies that Ronnie still gets. (disgusting, what some women desire!)

Jacob, if you are going the prison route, try to go in for like white collar relatively victimless crime like tax evasion or illegal gambling. I hear white collar prison groupees are extra hot and they dig bookies.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:
Jacobmarley1 wrote:first I have to get abs. But if a woman only wants me because of my cut, defined, and delicious body, then who needs her! I want a woman who will want me in my shriveled, melted-body-look. "I'm melting!" Yeah, that's the chick for me!

Or maybe I have to commit a multiple homicide, so that I can get the chippies that Ronnie still gets. (disgusting, what some women desire!)

Jacob, if you are going the prison route, try to go in for like white collar relatively victimless crime like tax evasion or illegal gambling. I hear white collar prison groupees are extra hot and they dig bookies.
White collar (tax evasion) crimes didn't help the likes of Al Capone - he got time at hard labor at Alcatraz, with murderers and rapists! Now, unless something changed between 1932 and 2013, I don't see myself going that route.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Jacob, they put Al Capone with that group because he was a cold blooded killer. They couldn't get Capone for his mob crimes so they got him for tax evasion instead.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:08 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Jacob, they put Al Capone with that group because he was a cold blooded killer. They couldn't get Capone for his mob crimes so they got him for tax evasion instead.
I think it's wrong for law enforcement to throw someone - even as bad as Capone - in with a bunch of maniacs, when he was only convicted of a white-collar crime. It's "not fair." Law should be fair and impartial.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:09 am

Well Jacob, if you want an active dating life, it looks like you have two choices. Post pictures of your abs and skives or go to prison to mix with the prison groupees. Your choice, I know which one I would chose.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:16 am

Victoria Principles wrote:Well Jacob, if you want an active dating life, it looks like you have two choices. Post pictures of your abs and skives or go to prison to mix with the prison groupees. Your choice, I know which one I would chose.
Of course - the prison route is what any sensible person would choose. :dance:

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:28 am

Jacobmarley1 wrote:
Victoria Principles wrote:Well Jacob, if you want an active dating life, it looks like you have two choices. Post pictures of your abs and skives or go to prison to mix with the prison groupees. Your choice, I know which one I would chose.
You can get lots of dates in prison.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Victoria Principles wrote:
Jacobmarley1 wrote:
You can get lots of dates in prison.
WHOO-HOO!!

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 am

We at the board, would probably vote to see Jacob in his skives showing his awesome abs over seeing him in a prison jump suit.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 am

Victoria Principles wrote:We at the board, would probably vote to see Jacob in his skives showing his awesome abs over seeing him in a prison jump suit.
Instead of seeing abs, you will see flabs. LOL. I have no problem with my body, per se - I'm 43 years old, and I do not work out. The time may come when I do, but i'm slowly losing weight by watching what I eat. Anyway, I will try and take a topless shot tonight, and have it for you tomorrow. Then you all can laugh and call me dumb-:) flower :).

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 am

So in the meantime, you can enjoy another great face pic.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:26 am

I like this picture better than the others because you are smiling. You look happier in this one. 8-)
Good luck on your search for romance.

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:01 am

kathyM wrote:I like this picture better than the others because you are smiling. You look happier in this one. 8-)
Good luck on your search for romance.
yeah, the other one was kind of creepy. I don't know what I'm thinking half the time.

Finding romance at this late stage is a hard, hard game. Ugh. I don't look forward to it, after being married for 11 years.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:26 am

Well I am rooting for you! :)

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 am

kathyM wrote:Well I am rooting for you! :)
Bricka-bracka-firecracker-sisk-coom-bah - Jacob Marley, Jacob Marley - RAH! RAH! RAH!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Go Jacob!, Go Jacob! :dance: :lol:

Tim
The monkey supplied the glue.

Post by Tim » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 pm

ANYONE Rooting FOR ME???

There's a "bottom" half to this picture, but it's a 'lil Risque'.........
"Things of this nature happen quite frequently,and when they happen to families, they usually close the door and they don't talk about it; and unless these things are talked about, they'll never be understood." - Kathy Lutz

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:13 am

Go Tim!, Go Tim! :)

I like the shirt Tim! 8-)

The title of this topic will have to be changed to Who wants a date with Jacob and Tim. Or maybe just Who wants a date?

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:22 am

kathyM wrote:Go Tim!, Go Tim! :)

I like the shirt Tim! 8-)

The title of this topic will have to be changed to Who wants a date with Jacob and Tim. Or maybe just Who wants a date?
or maybe just Who wants to show off their skivvies?

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:48 am

Even better! :lol:

Jacobmarley1
Amityville Addict

Post by Jacobmarley1 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 am

I'm just wondering if it would be my advantage by placing a banana down there when I take the picture?

Probably not - as it would be expected when someone actually goes wild and wants that date, then the disappointment would be too much to bear.