Forum rules
Posts in this section are deleted 5 years after the last reply
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: Amit Y Ville Cries Foul

Post by Amit Y Ville » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:07 pm

Wallace wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:16 pm
I don't feel like arguing about the issue anymore, so this is going to be the last thing that I am going to say on the subject. I was trying to make a point about how I felt worried about having my posts deleted for having an unpopular opinion. This fear didn't just stem from the way you deleted Amit Y Ville's post and transferred it here, but from a pattern that started when he had a post that was deleted from the thread early on, which I thought was done for reasons that seemed petty. When he complained about it, his post was deleted again, which didn't exactly instill confidence about free expression on this forum. When I tried to point out that this wasn't the best atmosphere to create for the few members that you have left on this board, you accused me of insulting the forum for daring to point out a sad, cold reality that everybody on this forum seemed aware of. Though what I really find unappealing is the hostility that you have shown me. Seriously, Dan with the vicious way you have come at me, you would have thought that I just slapped your mother. This is probably going to be my last post on this forum, since I no longer find the atmosphere on this forum all that welcoming. Feel free to have the last word.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:19 pm

Quit pretending that we are talking about Wallace.

We are talking about YOU and YOUR behavior, and the adverse affect it has on this board.

One more time -- can you see how your behavior is detrimental to this board?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Dan, he's been doing this sort of thing on here for years now. May I ask why you've allowed him to remain? I get your points you're trying to make here and the argument to Amit Y Ville you've cornered him with here. He won't answer you.

Problem is you & sherb let him continue his trolling and bad behavior on here to the point where he's chased off another new poster with his mean remarks. Yeah, it's uncalled for but you must have known it was coming! It's what he does on here routinely. But, too little, too late.

When Babylonguy first came here, I asked him some questions which he kindly took time to answer. Here's the kicker - he even invited me to ask him more questions! Me, of all people on here.

I would have liked to hear more stories from him about George, etc. I guess that won't be happening? Anyway, I'm glad I got him to respond to me, enjoyed that story about him having a bit of a party in the house.

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:00 pm

A valid question. Sherb and I have been discussing it.

As I told Amit, his behavior is detrimental to this forum. And he responds to that by using diversionary tactics, such as blaming others, changing the subject, and even pretending that he doesn't know what we're talking about.

As you well know, this is his pattern. We've been down this road before with him.

He has visited this forum a few times since I made my last post and he still hasn't responded. That's unfortunate, as I was trying to sort this out without taking drastic action. But by him ignoring the matter, well, that just tells me that he plans to carry on just the same as he has before -- that he sees nothing wrong in the manner with which he acts on this board.

Maybe he'll respond now. Hopefully not by blaming others. Hopefully not by changing the subject. And hopefully not by pretending that he doesn't know what we're talking about...