Off-Topic Chatter About Anything Non-Amityville
Forum rules
Posts in this section are deleted 5 years after the last reply
Allison_loren
Amityville Member

I think I'm the reincarnationof Allison defeo

Post by Allison_loren » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:14 pm

I posted this on Reddit but they wasn't much help so here Is it
Also just because I am “ her “ don't mean you need to message me asking me off the wall :) flower :) or fan girl/boy over me, I'm only saying it cuz I had a Dude Message me who was a Allison defeo stalker Fan like the Eminem song stan I was thinking about that and tc1 with me and I fit a bit too well CREEPY but here you go with my Story 😳😃

So basically this is going to make me sound insane but please just hear me out I won’t be mentioning any names because when I tell people that they think I’m either crazy or making it up i’ve posted in the paranormal sub Reddit before for some stuff that has nothing to do with this but please just hear me out before calling me crazy

So i’ve always had a deep connection with the name Allison I have no idea why but I always have and I started going by that day when I was about 13
[ Victims name was Allison ]

ever since I was born I’ve had a deep deep fear of Losing my parents and nothing was ever said to me about that
[ Family was murdered ]

i’ve always had a terrible fear of my house being broken into and being shot in the middle of the night
[ The house was broken into and they was Shot ]

I have a memories of being with a big family and there being more kids then me and I just can’t place them i’m an only child
[ victims were part of the big family ]

I have a strange birthmark spot that’s like caved in that I've had since I was little that we have went to the doctor about and they said noting is wrong just a birthmark
[ victim was shot in the back of the head ]

I have memories that I just can’t place
I don't know where they came from

I get Super bad migraine headaches nose bleeds and I throw up blood and when I go to the doctor about this they can’t find anything wrong with me

i’m not for sure about this but what do you guys think

I think I may be this girl but for my own sake I'm hope I'm not

also I wanted to ad here : I never knew anything about this case until like a year ago
Allie (:

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: I think I'm the reincarnationof Allison defeo

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:25 am

We have a 2nd baby on the way and my wife actually wants the name to be Allison if it's a girl! Strange coincidence! She hates anything to do with ghosts and the supernatural.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:08 am

Awwwwww I love that’s so cute !
Allie (:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Okay, do you have any feelings if the Amityville House was possessed by evil spirits or if only Ronnie was bad? The entire paranormal crux of the Defeo murders revolves around speculation that the house itself was possessed influencing Ronnie to destroy his family. What is your opinion, Allison?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:11 pm

Allison_loren wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:14 pm
i’ve always had a terrible fear of my house being broken into and being shot in the middle of the night
But the house wasn't broken into. The eldest son confessed to the police that he, alone, murdered his family. And later, during his trial, he confessed a 2nd time to the same thing, right there in the courtroom, in front of the judge and jury.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:17 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:11 pm
Allison_loren wrote:
But the house wasn't broken into. The eldest son confessed to the police that he, alone, murdered his family. And later, during his trial, he confessed a 2nd time to the same thing, right there in the courtroom, in front of the judge and jury.
The devils greatest trick is convincing the world that he doesn't exist.

As owner of this forum surely you have some curiosity the haunting was true.
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:47 pm

The fact that the house wasn't broken into has no bearing on the haunting being real of fake. Not in the slightest.

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:10 pm

Allison_loren wrote:
I have a strange birthmark spot that’s like caved in that I've had since I was little that we have went to the doctor about and they said noting is wrong just a birthmark
Allison was shot in the head but not the back. The bullet entered her left cheek and exited through her right ear.

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:58 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 pm
Okay, do you have any feelings if the Amityville House was possessed by evil spirits or if only Ronnie was bad? The entire paranormal crux of the Defeo murders revolves around speculation that the house itself was possessed influencing Ronnie to destroy his family. What is your opinion, Allison?
Well I personally believe that Dave brought something into the house as for Ronnie he always had a mean streak to him you just don’t go crazy and murder your family in the middle of the night
Allie (:

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:01 pm

Dan the Damned wrote:
Allison_loren wrote:
You you misunderstood what I was saying love , I didn’t mean the house was broken into I am saying that I always had that fear of my house really wasn’t a fear of my house being broken into just being killed in the night I don’t know why
Allie (:

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:06 pm

believer wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:10 pm
Allison_loren wrote:
Allison was shot in the head but not the back. The bullet entered her left cheek and exited through her right ear.

I’m sorry for the misunderstanding well if I can post pictures of what I have I do have a birthmark on my cheek also but I have nothing on my ear
Allie (:

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:15 pm

Copy and paste this link to get the receipt

Allie (:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:22 pm

Allison_loren wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:58 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Well I personally believe that Dave brought something into the house as for Ronnie he always had a mean streak to him you just don’t go crazy and murder your family in the middle of the night
Who is Dave or did you mean "Dad"? I don't recall anyone called Dave or David being directly involved in this case.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:33 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:22 pm
Allison_loren wrote:
Amityville Rock wrote:
Who is Dave or did you mean "Dad"? I don't recall anyone called Dave or David being directly involved in this case.
Yes I meant dad but this phone a piece of crap and it keeps auto correcting me I can explain further about why I believe so
Allie (:

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Is this gonna be one of those classic Truth Board posts like we used get back on the ezboard days?

Dan the Damned
Lost Soul

Post by Dan the Damned » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:45 pm

Allison_loren wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:01 pm
Dan the Damned wrote:
Allison_loren wrote:
You you misunderstood what I was saying love , I didn’t mean the house was broken into I am saying that I always had that fear of my house really wasn’t a fear of my house being broken into just being killed in the night I don’t know why
So if your house wasn't broken into, and you don't have a fear of your house being broken into, and the DeFeo's house wasn't broken into, either -- then what do the words "the house was broken into" refer to?

Allison_loren
Amityville Member

Post by Allison_loren » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:49 pm

I meant like I used to fear dieing my sleep
Allie (:

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:19 pm

Allison_loren wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:33 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:22 pm
Allison_loren wrote:

Yes I meant dad but this phone a piece of crap and it keeps auto correcting me I can explain further about why I believe so
Oh, do tell, please. :clap:

Did you ever encounter the ghost of Chief Rolling Thunder in your past life or Jodie the Pig?
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:20 pm

believer wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:02 pm
Is this gonna be one of those classic Truth Board posts like we used get back on the ezboard days?

:like:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

believer
Amityville Member

Post by believer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:09 am

Alright....who went and performed the unauthorized exorcism of Allison_loren??? :lol: