How do I change my avatar?

Having a problem with the board? Let us know here.
D-GhostHunter
Amityville Member

How do I change my avatar?

Post by D-GhostHunter »

Hello, I'm new and I tried to change my avatar but appears a message that saids "The avatar functionality is currently disabled" How do I change it?
believer
Amityville Addict

Re: How do I change my avatar?

Post by believer »

D-GhostHunter wrote:Hello, I'm new and I tried to change my avatar but appears a message that saids "The avatar functionality is currently disabled" How do I change it?
I believe it's because you are a 'new account'. I'm not sure exactly how many posts you need to make but I know it's only a few and then you're a regular member and can upload an avatar.

After a quick glance at the member list, it seems it only takes two posts to become a regular member. Hope this helps.
D-GhostHunter
Amityville Member

Post by D-GhostHunter »

believer wrote:
D-GhostHunter wrote:Hello, I'm new and I tried to change my avatar but appears a message that saids "The avatar functionality is currently disabled" How do I change it?
I believe it's because you are a 'new account'. I'm not sure exactly how many posts you need to make but I know it's only a few and then you're a regular member and can upload an avatar.

After a quick glance at the member list, it seems it only takes two posts to become a regular member. Hope this helps.
Thank you :clap:
Rokiisun
I am the year 1989

Post by Rokiisun »

Looks like you have your avatar up and running.
Just remember, avatars have to fit up to a certain
size and have to be the correct picture format to
upload and fit properly.
gator812k
Amityville Member

Post by gator812k »

believer wrote:

I hope this works! I cannot add an avatar right now either.

Cheers!