AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
horsysauce
Amityville Member

Re: AMITYVILLE: THE AWAKENING

Post by horsysauce » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Awe, looks like you guys are going to have to wait again for the movie. You know, maybe the movie doesn't get released because it really blows and the producers and the silly company behind the film know that. What are they hiding but the stink of a flop.

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:56 am

horsysauce wrote:Awe, looks like you guys are going to have to wait again for the movie. You know, maybe the movie doesn't get released because it really blows and the producers and the silly company behind the film know that. What are they hiding but the stink of a flop.
Yes the film is terrible but not on the level of Amityville Death House. Amityville Asylum is a masterpiece in comparison with Awakening though.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:19 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:Yes the film is terrible but not on the level of Amityville Death House. Amityville Asylum is a masterpiece in comparison with Awakening though.
And how would you know this?

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Amit Y Ville wrote:Yes the film is terrible but not on the level of Amityville Death House. Amityville Asylum is a masterpiece in comparison with Awakening though.
And how would you know this?
You've not kept up with the posts at all. Not my job to track back for you. :fp:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:36 am

Awakening has not been leaked. Nice try though!

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:13 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:Awakening has not been leaked. Nice try though!
Two people here including me know it has. Not our fault you are inept to look for it.

I've been a supporter of your site since it began by the way, so drop the know-it-all attitude and consider you may be wrong for once?

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:32 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:Two people here including me know it has. Not our fault you are inept to look for it.
Yeah, and you're both a couple of attention-seeking liars :roll:

horsysauce
Amityville Member

Post by horsysauce » Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:51 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Amit Y Ville wrote:Two people here including me know it has. Not our fault you are inept to look for it.
I thought George and Kathy Lutz were dead? :think:

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:
According to your logic no media has ever leaked before it got released. :fp:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:14 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:According to your logic no media has ever leaked before it got released. :fp:
Not at all. A Hollywood movie getting leaked will not stay in some hidden corner of the internet, only you and Jimmy have discovered.

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:49 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:
Amit Y Ville wrote:According to your logic no media has ever leaked before it got released. :fp:
Not at all. A Hollywood movie getting leaked will not stay in some hidden corner of the internet, only you and Jimmy have discovered.
You believe what you want sherbet, truth is very few people care about this garbage and with them delaying time and time again the company deserve all they get. I mean, going on holiday in Sweden gave me time to check it out. You keep waiting until 2020 if you want. :breakdance:

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Amit Y Ville wrote:I mean, going on holiday in Sweden gave me time to check it out.
Sorry, I forgot there were parts of the Internet which do not exist outside of Sweden :lol:

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:05 am

Oh dear... why are we all arguing over this movie anyway. It's getting silly, and I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that. Just that... well it's not worth it, really. I can think of better more important things to discuss than a movie that keeps on getting pushed back countless times.

The only thing that interests me is WHY th constant delaying, it's almost like they don't want to even release this thing.

Jimmie_R
Amityville Member

Post by Jimmie_R » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:39 am

I haven´t found it anywhere where you can stream it for free without having to put down your credit card.
It´s not out on ANY known torrent sites.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm

And if you do use your credit card - I wonder what film you'll get!

Bodie_Rose
Amityville Addict

Post by Bodie_Rose » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:54 pm

sherbetbizarre wrote:And if you do use your credit card - I wonder what film you'll get!
If you do get the genuine Awakening... a crappy film judging by the ridiculous delays and opinions of those who seem to have seen it already.

NaughtybutNice
Amityville Member

Post by NaughtybutNice » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:42 am

As we all know this movie was supposed to be released today. Who knows when it will see the light of day, but until then here's another poster:

It could be fan made, but even if it is it looks amazing.

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:20 pm

5.7 on IMDB. Liars. :clap:

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Because it's much easier to get a film financed in a franchise than one that isn't.
...especially with a terrible storyline that cannot stand on its own raising the question of the (lousy) standards of those that 'own' the franchise allowing (again more) crap to have the Amityville name. In other words, it should be more difficult to get a film financed with the Amityville name especially following a score of flops insulting to the fans and a slap in the face to the family clans involved. However, it is not the case again countering your (sherbet)bizarre point. How could it be easier to finance (after over a dozen flop films) unless people were purposely trying to ruin the popularity and destroy any potential authenticity?!
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

Ayko
Amityville Addict

Post by Ayko » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 am

sherbetbizarre wrote:Awakening has not been leaked. Nice try though!
sherbetbizarre wrote:
I have heard from several sources that have seen the ('leaked') film aside from members here.
Father Ryan: I'm not in the habit of blaming Satan for every phenomenon.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Ayko wrote:it should be more difficult to get a film financed with the Amityville name especially following a score of flops (...) How could it be easier to finance (after over a dozen flop films)
They only care about the remake - not the cheap knock-offs - and the remake made money.