The Bullshit Sheriff
Amityville Member

Re: Amityville My Sister's Keeper

Post by The Bullshit Sheriff » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:36 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:00 am
sherbetbizarre wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:11 pm
So what made you special enough to earn an advanced copy?
There's an Amazon distribution center close to where I live. I know a person there. ;)
I'm calling bullsh!t.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:38 pm

Wallace wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:15 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm
I now fully understand why Wallace could not finish this abomination of a novel (there is no chance more than 50% of this story actually happened thus why I'll henceforth use the term novel). I'm not sure how much more I can take. Even being an avowed Amityville addict this novel has almost zero appeal to me because it isn't really about Amityville or its aftermath (the events have only briefly been touched upon in two chapters as of yet). This novel is about a Super Christian who singlehandedly battles the forces of evil drummed up by a sinister warlock who isn't even physically present in 80% of the story. :roll:

Chapter Thirteen: After sixteen-year-old Chris comes to live with Micky and her new husband George apparently summons a massive winged demon (shades of the Balrog!) to attack Micky's house! Micky prays down angels (I kid you not) to drag the demon away with the only casualty being a potted plant! Once again, only Micky witnesses this because her husband fell asleep (all part of George's spell according to tricky Micky) and Chris is conveniently out with friends. :breakdance:
From what you have been describing from the book, it seems as if you may be a little too generous with that 50%. I will say that Chapter 13 sounds funny in an unintentional Showgirls type of hilarity.
The one thing I've learned from this novel: George Lutz was actually Darth Sidious in disguise. I wonder if he was the hooded figure who handed Butch the gun all along? Maybe he went back in time to kidnap the Lindbergh Baby or cause the Great Depression? Quick Micky, print up a sequel. ;)
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:44 pm

The :) silly dilly :) Sheriff wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:36 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:
There's an Amazon distribution center close to where I live. I know a person there. ;)
I'm calling bullsh!t.
Same here, I think Jimmy is none other than Jimmy Jr. son of Jimmy Connors (Kathy's & Micky's brother) who is briefly mentioned in Micky's novel. It makes perfect sense. No one in their right mind save for a family member would defend this utter crap.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Wallace
Amityville Member

Post by Wallace » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:33 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:38 pm
Wallace wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:15 pm
Amityville Rock wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:28 pm
I now fully understand why Wallace could not finish this abomination of a novel (there is no chance more than 50% of this story actually happened thus why I'll henceforth use the term novel). I'm not sure how much more I can take. Even being an avowed Amityville addict this novel has almost zero appeal to me because it isn't really about Amityville or its aftermath (the events have only briefly been touched upon in two chapters as of yet). This novel is about a Super Christian who singlehandedly battles the forces of evil drummed up by a sinister warlock who isn't even physically present in 80% of the story. :roll:

Chapter Thirteen: After sixteen-year-old Chris comes to live with Micky and her new husband George apparently summons a massive winged demon (shades of the Balrog!) to attack Micky's house! Micky prays down angels (I kid you not) to drag the demon away with the only casualty being a potted plant! Once again, only Micky witnesses this because her husband fell asleep (all part of George's spell according to tricky Micky) and Chris is conveniently out with friends. :breakdance:
From what you have been describing from the book, it seems as if you may be a little too generous with that 50%. I will say that Chapter 13 sounds funny in an unintentional Showgirls type of hilarity.
The one thing I've learned from this novel: George Lutz was actually Darth Sidious in disguise. I wonder if he was the hooded figure who handed Butch the gun all along? Maybe he went back in time to kidnap the Lindbergh Baby or cause the Great Depression? Quick Micky, print up a sequel. ;)
You know, I was waiting for a Jedi reference. :D

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
sherbetbizarre wrote:
I'm calling bullsh!t.
How do you suggest that I got the book before it was released, then put up the pics of my copy in here before it came out? Wrote a whole spoiler on the book as well!

Why don't you go wallow in your bullsh!t! DickHe@d

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:21 am
jimmysmokes wrote:

I'm calling bullsh!t.
How do you suggest that I got the book before it was released, then put up the pics of my copy in here before it came out? Wrote a whole spoiler on the book as well!

Someone sure has anger management issues. Are you so angry because we are questioning Aunt Micky's sanity? :lol:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Dirty G
Amityville Member

Post by Dirty G » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:

I'm calling bullsh!t.

Someone sure has anger management issues. Are you so angry because we are questioning Aunt Micky's sanity? :lol:

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:10 pm

Hey Rock. You can bash Micky all you want. I do question your sanity though? That "demonic" plate you tried to pass off on here is one for the books! With that in mind it's easy to see why you believe in the haunting. Rationality (or lack of) is a common qualification for those that do.

Dirty G - thanks for your keen interest in old jimmy! But I'm not that old, the guy you found (stalking) on the social sites. Nice try but considering I don't have any pics of me up on social media accounts, sorry to deflate you and your sad attempts to expose.

It would be nice if new accounts on here would have something to offer, or better to do with their time! Lol, you just put up some poor guys face & account on here. Sad. Of course, are you really new to the board here...

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:05 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:10 pm
Hey Rock. You can bash Micky all you want. I do question your sanity though? That "demonic" plate you tried to pass off on here is one for the books! With that in mind it's easy to see why you believe in the haunting. Rationality (or lack of) is a common qualification for those that do....
Looks like I hit a nerve, eh Jimmy?

I said I could never prove the plate came from the original Amityville House only that it wasn't tampered with. I spent over $20,000 of my own money to have the plate authenticated. Unlike Micky, I haven't commercialized my plate or made a cent of profit from my investigation.

Besides, if I'm crazy then Micky is a full-blown lunatic. My tame claims are far more plausible than her outrageous ones are. :lol:
Last edited by Amityville Rock on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:16 pm

*takes a deep breath* Only a little bit left. I think I can do this. I can do this, I hope.... :wall:

Chapter Thirteen: Nothing much happens. Kathy leaves George. Kathy tells Micky that George invited a woman with three kids over and had Kathy watch the kids while George met with the woman for seven hours (!) in the master bedroom (Micky thinks they were having sex, if so, George was a stud).

Chapter Fourteen: I literally laughed out loud throughout most of this chapter. My spouse asked me what is so funny. :rotate:

1.) Okay, Micky and Kathy met George at a restaurant. George attempted to use his mind-control powers on Kathy but Micky thwarted him by asking God for magical powers of her own. Lo and behold, God gave Micky the ability to use telepathy on the spot. Micky has a telepathic duel with George which she naturally wins. George flees out of fear. A smug Micky then blasphemously compares herself to Moses who fought off the evil wizards of Egypt in the Bible! :shock:

2.) George comes to visit Kathy's home in Arizona but Kathy doesn't want him to come inside. Micky goes to the supermarket and buys some oil she blesses turning it into holy oil with ease. Micky puts the oil on the door making it so George can't enter! Micky later does the same to Kathy's mailbox so George can't retrieve divorce papers. :breakdance:

Once again, with the other two witnesses conveniently dead we only have Micky's word that any of this happened. Odd, huh, that such a thing keeps occurring for the most ludicrous claims she makes.

BTW I visited several churches with George while he lived and guess what? George could enter and leave them just fine. He also used holy water and holy oil. If you don't believe me, ask Tim Yancy about their trips together. :naughty:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:05 pm
jimmysmokes wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:10 pm
Hey Rock. You can bash Micky all you want. I do question your sanity though? That "demonic" plate you tried to pass off on here is one for the books! With that in mind it's easy to see why you believe in the haunting. Rationality (or lack of) is a common qualification for those that do....
Looks like I hit a nerve, eh Jimmy?

I said I could never prove the plate came from the original Amityville House only that it wasn't tampered with. I spent over $20,000 of my own money to have the plate authenticated. Unlike Micky, I haven't commercialized my plate or made a cent of profit from my investigation.

Besides, if I'm crazy then Micky is a full-blown lunatic. My tame claims are far more plausible than her outrageous ones are. :lol:
Well, we're all glad you shared it with us on here! I'm sure you did spend 20,000 :roll: on that thing. Care to provide any receipts to add "authentication" concerning it?

And I'm sure 20,000 you've spent over the years was actually for psychiatric treatment, but not my problem.

Darn, you never made a cent off your plate or your investigation?? Well man, I could've saved you the trouble all along! You could've just tossed it into the trash where it belongs. Yeah I bet that investigation almost bankrupted you! :wall:

I did use to think that the characters involved with Amityville were whacked! That was before I joined here, man I tell you, you get to see and hear it all in here.

Odd thing is, for someone who doesn't like her book or her, you seemed hell-bent on your dedication to keep going through the book for all of us, (though nobody cares), not to mention the fact that that book was released several years ago and is old news! I don't like Holzer or care to read his book. You don't see me bashing him in here continously or rarely mentioning him. So, I'm guessing you have a thing for Georgie, and Mick's book bashed the hell out of your boy so I guess you have to retaliate with constant bombardment of this book. :rotate:

Looks like Micky hit a nerve, eh Rock?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:16 pm

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, classic attack the messenger (or in this case reviewer) if you don't like the message. :naughty:

There you go again speaking for everyone by putting words in the mouths of others. For your information Sherb and Wallace care, they asked me to keep reviewing this crap so others don't have to.

I'll provide proof of my claims when Micky does of her claims, does that sound fair? George's enchanted broomstick or wizard's cloak should do. :dance:

You are a very angry person. As someone who thinks Amityville is bull crap, one would think you'd be the first person condemning Micky's outlandish tale, strange, isn't it? :think: Why are you so loyal to his obvious idiot-level whacko with delusions of grandeur? :rotate:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

The Bullshit Sheriff
Amityville Member

Post by The Bullshit Sheriff » Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:58 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
jimmysmokes wrote:

I'm calling bullsh!t.

DickHe@d?

Is that your best shot?

Call me whatever you would like.

Unlike you, I'm not an overly-sensitive little b!tch.

I'm still calling bullsh!t.

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:46 am

This has made my day :love:
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:19 am

Amit Y Ville wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:46 am
Yeah, Jimmy has been a hoax tyrant for years on this forum belittling anyone who dares to challenge his stance but now we know his kryptonite: he believes in warlocks! :lol: Jimmy can deny it all he wants but if he believes Micky's fairytale by extension he believes in warlocks because that is Micky's primary claim. Her entire tale is built upon George being an uber-powerful warlock not being abusive or a control freak but having extraordinary magical demonic based powers. :breakdance:
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 am

Amityville Rock wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:19 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
Yeah, Jimmy has been a hoax tyrant for years on this forum belittling anyone who dares to challenge his stance but now we know his kryptonite: he believes in warlocks! :lol: Jimmy can deny it all he wants but if he believes Micky's fairytale by extension he believes in warlocks because that is Micky's primary claim. Her entire tale is built upon George being an uber-powerful warlock not being abusive or a control freak but having extraordinary magical demonic based powers. :breakdance:
I wish someone would challenge my stance on here. They simply can't do it. But I do welcome the challenge.

You keep bringing up Micky and her book. As I've stated for the umpteenth time, I read it with the desire of learning of her knowledge and involvement with her family members. Especially of what she knew of the family before they moved into the house & afterwards. Okay, you still with me here?

The "warlock" claim is overused in her book, but I think that's just what she refers to him as to spice up the story. The term "warlock" is generally use to describe a person who is involved in witchcraft, sorcery, etc. Now Danny & Chris both claimed that George brought on the haunting at 112 because of his practice of being involved in that occult stuff. I've stated before that I am open to that if there were any odd things of that nature going on inside the house. I don't know what powers George might have had but one of them is obvious. Mind-control. Just look how people defend him when they can't even prove a shred of evidence to his claims of haunting. But before Micky came along, (with much more info on George), you had Danny & Chris! So start with them and why they made the same claims about George being involved in the dark arts.

I hope I've been able to help you understand once and for all about this book! I read it for her info on the family, etc.

Now, if you'd like, (on another thread), to discuss your points & views on why you believe the haunting, I'd love to hear those and debate them with you, in a friendly manner. And anyone else who wants to debate their views.

Fair enough?

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:09 am

jimmysmokes wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 am
Amityville Rock wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:19 am
Amit Y Ville wrote:
I wish someone would challenge my stance on here. They simply can't do it. But I do welcome the challenge.

You keep bringing up Micky and her book. As I've stated for the umpteenth time, I read it with the desire of learning of her knowledge and involvement with her family members. Especially of what she knew of the family before they moved into the house & afterwards. Okay, you still with me here?

The "warlock" claim is overused in her book, but I think that's just what she refers to him as to spice up the story. The term "warlock" is generally use to describe a person who is involved in witchcraft, sorcery, etc. Now Danny & Chris both claimed that George brought on the haunting at 112 because of his practice of being involved in that occult stuff. I've stated before that I am open to that if there were any odd things of that nature going on inside the house. I don't know what powers George might have had but one of them is obvious. Mind-control. Just look how people defend him when they can't even prove a shred of evidence to his claims of haunting. But before Micky came along, (with much more info on George), you had Danny & Chris! So start with them and why they made the same claims about George being involved in the dark arts.

I hope I've been able to help you understand once and for all about this book! I read it for her info on the family, etc.

Now, if you'd like, (on another thread), to discuss your points & views on why you believe the haunting, I'd love to hear those and debate them with you, in a friendly manner. And anyone else who wants to debate their views.

Fair enough?
No, not fair enough. George wasn't a warlock because no one can be. No one can kill someone with a mail-order curse, control their minds with spells, or levitate people at a whim. It is more plausible George drugged Micky rather than used Jimmy as a meat puppet but Micky makes it clear she didn't drink the magical coffee (she did once by accident allegedly but not at that point). Give it up Jimmy you've lost. Your sad devotion to Micky's fairytale has destroyed your ability to reason. You have no credibility left. I won't debate you because you can't think logically all you can do is name call and trash people while contending only you know the truth. Go troll somewhere else.

As for say Hans Holzer, I give him a million times more respect than Micky because at least other people were present when he did his investigation and he has some evidence (tape recordings) of various cases (Amityville included). While I don't agree with Holzer's take at least he has something that can be evaluated. Micky offers not one shred of proof nor one witness that any of her more extraordinary claims happened!

PS Jimmy if my take on Micky's claims trouble you so much I have a simple solution: stop reading this thread, let others enjoy it.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:35 am

That's what I thought. You have nothing to offer. I offered to debate you on your views, you cut and run like a coward.
Typical!

"Let other people enjoy this thread"! :lol: By all means, everyone, enjoy this masterpiece of a thread! :roll:

BTW - I should have stayed off this thread. You wouldn't have gotten any attention had it not been me egging on your idiocy. The hits you've received on this thread are not because anyone was interested in it, their just waiting for me to respond! So, I'll leave this thread now.

We'll see how many hits or responses you get now while talking to yourself!

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:00 am

Good news everyone, Jimmy won't be distracting us anymore on the thread. Now if we can get him to leave this forum we might actually have some meaningful discussions.

:like:

I'll add the next part of my review once I finish the last two chapters of Micky's novel (hurray). :)
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:44 pm

jimmysmokes wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:00 am
I get that, but she's hardly credible is she?

Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Amityville Rock wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:00 am
Good news everyone, Jimmy won't be distracting us anymore on the thread. Now if we can get him to leave this forum we might actually have some meaningful discussions.

:like:

I'll add the next part of my review once I finish the last two chapters of Micky's novel (hurray). :)
I'd say we keep him, kinda like the forums little pet one person gets to keep over the weekend. Gotta love 911 conspiracists after all. :lol:
Amityville fan since 1995, believer of the case, often imitated but never replicated