The Paranormal Scholar- The Devil Made Me Do It: The Case of Arne Cheyenne Johnson

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Brendan72
Forest Giant

The Paranormal Scholar- The Devil Made Me Do It: The Case of Arne Cheyenne Johnson

Post by Brendan72 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:39 pm

The following posts were deleted from this thread due to an accident:

Brendan72 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:29 pm
devilbustedinct wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:05 pm
Uggh. Usually their videos are okay. But this was pathetic. The facts are there as plain as day documented for all to see. Everything in that vid taken so far out of context it’s ridiculous. So many FACTS left unmentioned. There is no “mystery.” Just trying to get likes before the release of the film. They already covered this once before they realized it would be a movie, no? Yikes. Nobody will ever find the truth about anything if they are constantly listening to people who are spreading BS without checking any facts and the less educated are just buying right into it. This video did a disservice to all.
Brendan72 wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:18 pm
I thought of you as soon as I saw it and wanted to see what your take on it was.

I had nothing to do with the production of this video and don't agree or disagree with their take on it but gave them the benefit of the doubt due to their previous efforts.

Laura is pretty approachable and would take your feedback on board, however.
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)