Has Chessie Returned?

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
TC1
Amityville Addict

Re: Has Chessie Returned?

Post by TC1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Thank you, your thread is very interesting I've been eyeing it but I've never really had anything interesting to say. Humans aren't the only things that can have an afterlife, I believe.
I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs. I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE. Sherb and Dan, check your PMs.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Last night, I tried recreating the December 2013 incident that occurred when taking pictures of my Christmas tree. I left a golf ball, which was one of Chessie's favorite toys, and left it on the tree skirt in front of the Nativity.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:52 pm

Incident #51 from earlier this evening.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.