New Amityville Filming Articles

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
VampireKen
Amityville Film Historian

New Amityville Filming Articles

Post by VampireKen » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:17 am

Hey all, I've been away for a few years but ive been digging up some new articles on the filming due to a project im working on. I've actually just stumbled upon an article from the Asbury Park Press from May of 1978 which was the announcement of filming in Toms River and shows the house prior to any modifications. Also wanted to update there is a push to get another movie filmed here, especially after The Awakening apparently tried to film here and some complication occurred where it wasn't possible. They are very much feeling the sting of missing out on two movies so now the political powers that be at both the state and county levels are pushing for a new movie. I'll be posting more as i get them.
"Sometimes, it's not the house that's haunted. It's the People."-Self

For Info on Filming Details of the Amityville Horror Trilogy, please view http://amityvillefaq.com/truthboard/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6594&start=210

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Re: New Amityville Filming Articles

Post by Amit Y Ville » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:42 pm

Yes the Toms River location is beautiful. After Margot Kidders death though and those comments she made making fun of the real case, I do hope her ghost is set to haunt the location until the end of eternity. She was part of one of the best haunted house movies of all time, and in a way disrespected it.

Even if someone was blind enough to not see there was truth in the Lutz case, you should show some respect. I believe what she did was wholly unprofessional. I believe it sealed her fate however.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."