a theory about Brian Wilson

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

a theory about Brian Wilson

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:20 am

I know this question has been raised before about previous house owners and the occult, but I want to focus only on Brian Wilson.

I came across this thread from over 10 years ago: http://www.amityvillefaq.com/truthboard ... f=1&t=1487

Radiomixer (formerly Persephone on here) posted the following- does anyone know if she is still active on this site? I'd love to talk to her
A while back I started getting vibes about the Cromarty's and Wilson. I think the Cromarty's bought the house for the house' beauty itself, and of course for the social standing implied (to have such a nice house in such an upper-middle-class neighborhood). I don't think they had any interest in anything occult having occurred in the home.

But Wilson gives me a completely different vibe, and has now, for a long while. I think he bought the home *specifically* because of it's past history, and the possibility of not only discovering a portal, but perhaps to use it himself. I had a vision once that he was trying to contact something in there. And I don't get the impression he's looking for a ghost, either.

Having minor psychic abilities myself, I got the exact same feeling a while back before ever seeing this thread (i just found it last night) and I posted about it, but unfortunately no one took it seriously.

The skeptics here will believe what they believe- but I know from life experience that the OCCULT and evil entities are VERY REAL- it exists, it is dangerous, and it is not to be messed with.

I've also found it weird that

- Wilson's wife left him shortly after moving in, saying she could no longer be in the house (marital problems or maybe something more?)

- Will Savive's blog http://willsavive.blogspot.ca/2011/10/a ... orror.html where realtors going into the house when Wilson was selling it saw a huge hole deliberately made in the basement where they could not see far into it because it was so dark. The female realtor who accompanied Smith, who perhaps was sensitive to the paranormal, instantly got bad vibes when they reached the 2nd floor, and the bad vibes in the basement with the hole were so intense they had an effect on everyone, causing them to promptly leave.

If Wilson truly is into satanic rituals, he might have had the hole dug out to perform them in- to try to channel the demon. Sounds weird but satanists do things like this.

Savive's article had this exchange:
Will Savive: So you think that the owner of the house at the time, Brian Wilson; he had to know that there was some occult activity occurring there?

James Smith: [chuckle] Hey, listen, let me tell you something: it’s one of those things where, you know how, for example, like a crime will happen in a neighborhood and the police don’t know anything about who did it, but everyone in the neighborhood knows who did it? [lol] You know what I mean?

Honestly, I get the feeling there is more to this picture than what the public knows. Long Island is notorious for its history with the occult and Luciferianism, and I would not be surprised if a number of the old generation "blue bloods" living there are into the occult- this is something that happens globally. Not just Amityville, not just Long Island, but everywhere.

I wonder if on the anniversary of the murders, Wilson ever did any conjuring rituals or anything of that sort. Just thinking about it and what might have went on in that house gives me the creeps.

Skeptics say what you will, but the occult/Satanism DOES exist and its more prevalent than you think.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Re: a theory about Brian Wilson

Post by Victoria Principles » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 pm

The occult and Satanism is not mutually exclusive. You have no proof what so ever that Brian Wilson was ever into the occult. This statement could be libelous. There are many who doubt what that real estate agent said. He could be trying to get his name in the news. He certainly wasn't chosen by Brian Wilson to be his representative in selling the home.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:08 pm

You're right I have no proof, that's why the title of this is "a theory" and not "BRIAN WILSON IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER"

That's why this whole site exists, for people to debate theories, like this one. Right?

I have to say, it's a shame, the quality of people on this site has really declined over the years. It's a shame it's full of people like you who enjoy hearing themselves talk (or rather, reading what they type?) rather than contributing anything of substance, or shooting anything down with your asinine sanctimony. This is why I left in October and didn't bother to come back until recently.

Libel? Tell him to call my lawyer and we will both have a good laugh.

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:51 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:You're right I have no proof, that's why the title of this is "a theory" and not "BRIAN WILSON IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER"

That's why this whole site exists, for people to debate theories, like this one. Right?

I have to say, it's a shame, the quality of people on this site has really declined over the years. It's a shame it's full of people like you who enjoy hearing themselves talk (or rather, reading what they type?) rather than contributing anything of substance, or shooting anything down with your asinine sanctimony. This is why I left in October and didn't bother to come back until recently.

Libel? Tell him to call my lawyer and we will both have a good laugh.

Making random stories up about people without one ounce of evidence is not contributing of anything of substance.

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Nope, no one's making up anything- unless you are referring to Persephone and her supposed vision of Wilson trying to conjure something. If you have a problem with that, take it up with her

BTW, Where is she? Does she even come on here anymore, or is she another one of the numerous people you've driven away from the site?

I feel bad for whoever owns this site, it is nothing like it used to be, it has been like a plane in freefall the past few years. Absolute shame

Stick to the topic, this is to discuss theories about whether or not any occult activity occured in the house post-Lutz. So let's talk about that, not your PMS. We all know what you think, just because you are a non believer doesn't mean everyone else is wrong, despite what you think. Let's have others contribute if they are capable of that

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:04 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Nope, no one's making up anything- unless you are referring to Persephone and her supposed vision of Wilson trying to conjure something. If you have a problem with that, take it up with her

BTW, Where is she? Does she even come on here anymore, or is she another one of the numerous people you've driven away from the site?

I feel bad for whoever owns this site, it is nothing like it used to be, it has been like a plane in freefall the past few years. Absolute shame

Stick to the topic, this is to discuss theories about whether or not any occult activity occured in the house post-Lutz. So let's talk about that, not your PMS. We all know what you think, just because you are a non believer doesn't mean everyone else is wrong, despite what you think. Let's have others contribute if they are capable of that
don't feel bad for the owner, heck he runs people off for posting in here. then cooks up jive about you being another poster on here.

you are correct though! posting in here is basically (everyone) talking to yourself.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

You can wake up a sleeping sheep but you can't wake up a walking dead...

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:29 am

jimmysmokes wrote:don't feel bad for the owner, heck he runs people off for posting in here.
Hey, we keep you around!
then cooks up jive about you being another poster on here.
How come your "family" do not post anymore? ;)

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:24 am

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Nope, no one's making up anything- unless you are referring to Persephone and her supposed vision of Wilson trying to conjure something. If you have a problem with that, take it up with her

People don't come down to this site much because every topic has been pretty well discussed. Nothing new has been revealed about the Lutz's have come out since Eric's documentary on Danny. Christopher hasn't said anything new in a long time. No new movies had a major release. Ronnie is still in jail and hasn't done any new interviews lately. Creating inane conspiracy topics is not going to bring people back.

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Victoria Principles wrote:

People don't come down to this site much because every topic has been pretty well discussed. Nothing new has been revealed about the Lutz's have come out since Eric's documentary on Danny. Christopher hasn't said anything new in a long time. No new movies had a major release. Ronnie is still in jail and hasn't done any new interviews lately. Creating inane conspiracy topics is not going to bring people back.
well now! you sounds like another poster on here that went on hide(atus)? :think: then again, Ontario could pass for ayko, don't you think?

kblur77 has the power to make this place jump again. his conversations with P. Pisani on here would xcite you & all.

initiates into the "private" club are only a click away...
FIRE THAT THING UP!

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 pm

Ayko? I confronted that guy about crazy stuff he was saying and he never could answer me back. Being compared to him is a terrible insult!

Seriously, I saw a thread from 10 years ago I thought was interesting and I wanted to get a debate on it going, between Believers and Non-believers. However, lately the site is dominated by an "oligarchy" of non-believers like Victoria and jimmy blows smoke out his @$$ who are quick to belittle anyone whose opinions differ from their own

I never intended to slander/libel Brian or anyone with this, there are postings about individuals in this group that are far more slanderous and asinine, and you all know it

Listen- we are all entitled to our own opinions but there is no need to tear each other down.

In real life beyond a computer screen, im sure Victoria and jimmy are nice people who I could have a beer at the pub with. We may not all be best friends but we can still be civil

I posted a theory, not a stone cold fact. I never passed it off to be a fact or an absolute truth. But that is essentially why this board exists, to discuss theories and share with each other. I didn't need to be attacked for it. I hope we can all be civil and respectful.

Amityville Rock
Amityville Addict

Post by Amityville Rock » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:34 pm

C'mon now stop this senseless bickering. Everyone knows Brian Wilson is the high priest of the Cult of Cthulhu, and a devotee of Shub-Niggurath the goat with a thousand young.
Special Guest Star

est. 1999

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 pm

OntarioGuy1988 wrote:Ayko? I confronted that guy about crazy stuff he was saying and he never could answer me back. Being compared to him is a terrible insult!

Seriously, I saw a thread from 10 years ago I thought was interesting and I wanted to get a debate on it going, between Believers and Non-believers. However, lately the site is dominated by an "oligarchy" of non-believers like Victoria and jimmy blows smoke out his @$$ who are quick to belittle anyone whose opinions differ from their own

I never intended to slander/libel Brian or anyone with this, there are postings about individuals in this group that are far more slanderous and asinine, and you all know it

Listen- we are all entitled to our own opinions but there is no need to tear each other down.

In real life beyond a computer screen, im sure Victoria and jimmy are nice people who I could have a beer at the pub with. We may not all be best friends but we can still be civil

I posted a theory, not a stone cold fact. I never passed it off to be a fact or an absolute truth. But that is essentially why this board exists, to discuss theories and share with each other. I didn't need to be attacked for it. I hope we can all be civil and respectful.
Ontario-guy! you really need to fire that thing up, calm you down I promise, at least, I hope? I didn't belittle you and there is nothing wrong with ayko or anyone else on here. also, I didn't say anything about your post on brian Wilson (did a beach boy own the house)? not sure where you got the witchy details on him but do post your theory. no problema here.

forewarning---- if you want to post, expect the roast
FIRE THAT THING UP!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 pm

OntarioGuy, I have always thought Wilson bought the house because of the history. I think he was into it. Radiomixer is cool and there were a lot of great discussions on here that were fun.

jecht
Amityville Member

Post by jecht » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:27 am

kathyM wrote:OntarioGuy, I have always thought Wilson bought the house because of the history. I think he was into it. Radiomixer is cool and there were a lot of great discussions on here that were fun.
Interesting take.

At the house showing thread there was the Amityville Horror book on the table...if he wasn't into it, it probably wouldn't have been there. Or he just is cynical :)
Kosar to Slaughter! Touchdown Browns!

kudzu
Amityville Addict

Post by kudzu » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:37 am

All will be revealed in his tell-all book "AMITYVILLE GARAGE SALE"

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:39 pm

lol. think u hit upon something there. now if you can get an indie producer for the book, you'll have the latest chapter in the Amityville saga...
FIRE THAT THING UP!

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:03 am

Now that would be a hell of a story if Brian Wilson the Beach Boy lived there

Lyin' in bed, just like Brian Wilson did ;)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIZyqx83mso

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:58 pm

glad to see you got some humor back. your last post (as hilarious as it was, laughed about it for a full day) was worrying me.
FIRE THAT THING UP!

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:34 pm

Sherb, I just don't know how you do it anymore. :(

Brooke Forrester
Amityville Addict

Post by Brooke Forrester » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:06 pm

I don't think that Brian Wilson was into Satanism because the way he had the house decorated was very light, the color the walls were painted, the styles. I don't know Satanists personally but what ones I have seen on media were really into the color black, goth looking things.

I don't know the person who said she had vibes about Wilson, but that is not proof of anything. And as Victoria said, being interested in the occult and being a Satanist are not the same. I mean, we all who are on here, or most of us, must take some interest in the occult but that doesn't mean we are Satanists. I'm a Christian.

And many of us have said we would buy the house, but that doesn't mean we want to perform seances in it.

So, I think she is being a bit unfair to accuse Wilson.

His girlfriend breaking up with him, and not wanting to live in the house doesn't prove occult activity either.

As for vibes supposedly felt in the basement and on the second floor. First of all, the second floor is where most of the murders occured. The basement was accused by the Lutzes as feeling very haunted, it is where the supposedly evil red room was located.

It is very natural for people to have strange feelings in a place where a tragedy happened, basements, even club ones, aren't always the most pleasant feeling places, and add to the known murders happening in this house, and what the Lutzes reported, and it is very natural that people will believe they felt something.

Maybe they did feel something, but is that proof of anything paranormal? Not necessarily.

I just like to be cautious about believing everything people say they feel. Also, keep in mind that there are people who will say anything to get their 15 minutes of fame, so be careful about believing whatever they say.

And let's be honest, there are a lot of people who would really like proof that ghosts, Satan, whatever, are real, and would love for something to prove it. If the Amityville case could be proven true, that would excite a lot of people, but since no one but the Lutzes claimed anything unusual happened, it is disappointing for some. So to think they can find something to show activity is still happening there, would be very exciting.

A single man living there alone looks more eccentric than a family, so he is an easier target to believe he must have been up to something by living there.

I believe if he had been messing with the occult, it would have stirred up something quick and he would have had to leave much sooner. Most people who have had paranormal activity don't enjoy it, no matter how interested in it they were.