ANNABELLE movies

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics

Re: ANNABELLE movies

Postby sherbetbizarre » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:24 pm

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Postby Brendan72 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 am

Here I was thinking the last Annabelle movie established how the doll got possessed, or really do I care enough to analyse it more?
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)
Brendan72
Forest Giant

Postby jecht » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:32 pm

I want to see a Conjuring movie with The Smurls!
Kosar to Slaughter! Touchdown Browns!
jecht
Amityville Member

Postby Victoria Principles » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:58 am

The new Annabelle movie is out this Friday. The reviews I have seen so far have been kinder to this version than the original. Unlike the Conjuring series, the Annabelle series has little if any connection to the alleged real stories.
Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Postby Ayko » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:15 am

The film has already been released in Italy (after a three month delay I might add) and is apparently number one in ticket sales (without any competition I might add). The reviews and general audience opinions (from good sources) are mostly mixed with viewers applauding good scares and shock effects but frowning over the mediocre to lousy storyline. We shall see...

note (I couldn't resist): Annabelle is a prequel to The Conjuring (making it The Conjuring -1 I guess) and Annabelle: Creation a prequel to Annabelle (making it The Conjuring -2?) but, it is the first Conjuring movie that actually has people (Higgins and her Ram Disciples) conjuring something/an evil demon although the filmmakers have relinquished their right to allow the film (series) to carry The Conjuring title. I suppose only hauntings that were not conjured may have The Conjuring title. Oh well, as long as the 'J' in Conjuring is emphasized, thats all that counts. You know, 'J' as in too many Jrugs.

My suggestion is to consider The Conjuring -3 or Annabelle: Pre-creation Conjuring where Annabelle conjures Chucky (from Child's Play) creating a love-hate relationship while running amok until the Bride of Chucky returns leaving them in a scary (or enviable) threesome relationship happy ending.

P.S. No disrespect to the filmmakers but their bosses do have the option for talented and quality writing that they choose to reject, and so they would be better off (in the near future) just to leave it be. The world and Spirit of Arts&Crafts is not amused by any of it.
Ayko
Amityville Addict

Previous

Return to Amityville Discussion