http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014 ... s/4892553/
- Brendan72

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
- George Carlin. Comedian. (1937-2008)

Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Re: Demonic 'tale' from Gary, Indiana

Post by Miz Kizzle » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:26 am

That had to be a demon in the living room. There's no way a homeless guy or some drunk could gain access in the wee hours of the morning and then stumble out again, leaving wet footprints. Such things don't happen in high-class places like Gary, Indiana. 8-)
Why, when I see footprints in the new-fallen snow outside my modest domicile, I naturally assume they were made by a demon, and not by one of my family members, or the letter carrier because DEMONS, y'all!
Seriously, they're everywhere. There's a demon that possesses the Keurig and turns it off sometimes when there's been a power outtage, and one that makes a kind of clicking-snappy-thumping sound when I use the automatic garage door opener. That one's a sneaky demon because it goes away when I perform a banishment ritual that includes oiling the garage door tracks and then comes back a few months later.

dalnkel
Amityville Addict

The Ammons family

Post by dalnkel » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 am

Hi all has anyone heard about this story it is all over the news papers in the uk. X
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... staff.html

kathyM
Princess

Re: The Ammons family

Post by kathyM » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:11 am

I think there is another post about this on this website somewhere. Very strange stuff indeed.

vomit
Amityville Addict

Post by vomit » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Miz Kizzle wrote:That had to be a demon in the living room. There's no way a homeless guy or some drunk could gain access in the wee hours of the morning and then stumble out again, leaving wet footprints. Such things don't happen in high-class places like Gary, Indiana. 8-)
Why, when I see footprints in the new-fallen snow outside my modest domicile, I naturally assume they were made by a demon, and not by one of my family members, or the letter carrier because DEMONS, y'all!
Seriously, they're everywhere. There's a demon that possesses the Keurig and turns it off sometimes when there's been a power outtage, and one that makes a kind of clicking-snappy-thumping sound when I use the automatic garage door opener. That one's a sneaky demon because it goes away when I perform a banishment ritual that includes oiling the garage door tracks and then comes back a few months later.
LOL! Those electrical demons sure can be a pain!
"In the Spring, we'd make meat helmets."
Dr. Evil

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Inside Edition on channel 4 did a story about this house today. Tomorrow they will finish it with an interview with the family.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Here is the link for Inside Edition. During the story on tv, they referred to The Amityville Horror (the original movie)showing the priest scene with the flies.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/ ... is-haunted

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

I just heard that Zack,the guy on that show Ghost Adventures bought this house for $25,000. Guess there will soon be many new episodes with them going thru this hell house. :)
http://www.insideedition.com/

Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Post by Miz Kizzle » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Zac Bagans? Really? Hopefully he will show up with his hair products and six-pack abs and challenge the living shizzle out of those demons! Hilarity ensues.

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:44 pm

I know! Isnt it just too funny! I bet Zack was super excited to buy this place. I can just picture him getting all pumped up, ready to go ghost hunting! :lol:

Miz Kizzle
Amityville Addict

Post by Miz Kizzle » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:59 am

What would he do if he ever encountered a ghost/demon/scary thing for real? Wasn't there one episode of his TV show where he and his cohorts were in a Boot Hill cemetery somewhere out West and they screamed and ran away because they heard a noise?

kathyM
Princess

Post by kathyM » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:16 am

Lol! yep, he would run like a scared little girl. :lol: I dont think he really expects to find anything so he acts all brave like he is going to take on all demons and ghosts.

cwf081166
Amityville Member

Post by cwf081166 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:02 pm

It was said by Zack that he had gotten an attachment during the investigation of the Hell's Gate or other wise known a Bobby Mackey's country and western music world and bar in Wilder Kentucky from a demon. He was supposed to have an exorcism or some other kind of ceremony performed by an Independent American Catholic Priest and Bishop by the name of James Long. When this stuff happened several years ago I stop watching that show.

sherbetbizarre
Administrator

Post by sherbetbizarre » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:13 pm

Zak Bagans stops production of demon house documentary due to unsafe conditions

"Ghost Adventures" host Zak Bagans recently halted the production of a documentary film that will feature an alleged haunted house that he purchased earlier this year. According to a post on his Twitter page yesterday, Bagans said the house became unsafe for his crew and he had to call a priest to come exorcise the house.

The small house on Carolina Street, in Gary, Indiana has over 800 pages of official police reports of odd occurrences that have been said to have happened there. A police captain with the Gary Police Department says he believes that the home is haunted. According to the police captain and various psychics, the house is infested with hundreds of ghosts and demons.

"One of my production crew quit on the spot when we heard what the girl was doing when she was possessed. It was then I made the decision that the home was unsafe and called the priest to exorcise the house. The exorcism was unsuccessful, and things continued. For the safety of crew we halted production, and it’s been months since then. We plan to resume in December," Bagans told TMZ last week.

Bagans purchased the house on January 29 and paid only $35,000 for the home. He started production for "The Demon House" back in April but had to temporarily shut down production in the summer due to unsafe conditions. Production will resume in December.
http://www.examiner.com/article/ghost-a ... ocumentary

Victoria Principles
I Am Insane

Post by Victoria Principles » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 am

Gary, Indiana looks like a demonic tale.

horsysauce
Amityville Member

Post by horsysauce » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:29 am

vomit wrote:
Miz Kizzle wrote:That had to be a demon in the living room. There's no way a homeless guy or some drunk could gain access in the wee hours of the morning and then stumble out again, leaving wet footprints. Such things don't happen in high-class places like Gary, Indiana. 8-)
LOL! Those electrical demons sure can be a pain!
Yes, and wasn't Michael Jackson and his family from Gary, In?

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:59 pm

lol. don't give sherbetto any ideas!
FIRE THAT THING UP!

horsysauce
Amityville Member

Post by horsysauce » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:23 pm

Got me on that one. Who or what is sherbetto?

Amit Y Ville
Amityville Addict

Post by Amit Y Ville » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:02 pm

The house has now been demolished.
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

jimmysmokes
Amityville Addict

Post by jimmysmokes » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:26 pm

horsysauce wrote:Got me on that one. Who or what is sherbetto?
sherbetto is top dog in here and he will infect your account with malicious spyware upon you when he tracks your identity. :shh:
FIRE THAT THING UP!

OntarioGuy1988
Amityville Addict

Post by OntarioGuy1988 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:59 pm

wait- the house was demolished? why?

i thought that guy from the Ghost Hunter show bought it