Has Chessie Returned?

General Discussion About Anything Amityville And Other Paranormal Topics
Amit Y Ville
Streaming on Twitch from the red room

Re: Has Chessie Returned?

Post by Amit Y Ville » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:27 am

Question. Do you watch the full videos Kevin?
"Everything's sliding into place. Just ONE more sacrifice Lisa."

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Video from this morning

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:58 pm

Video from this morning while I was out running errands.

Kevin
All football is is a bunch of over-pumped jocks on steroids who say they're straight while they smack each other's behinds and chase each other around on a field so they can tackle another guy to play with that guy's ball.

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Video from this morning.

Kevin

Victor_Pascow
Amityville Member

Post by Victor_Pascow » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:56 am

Not sure what I am meant to be seeing here sadly :(

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:14 pm

Victor_Pascow, this first video will explain why I've been leaving my camera just recording video of my living room and kitchen.

So this morning while in the kitchen I turned from the sink and discovered that Casey and I were not alone in the kitchen as I saw what looked like Smokey going out of the kitchen towards the living room. However, Smokey was near the TV on the other end of the living room, and when I checked, he was still there.

I then left my camera recording in the living room while I went out on my morning walk/jog.

Kevin

Victor_Pascow
Amityville Member

Post by Victor_Pascow » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:03 am

Thanks Kevin, I must need me some new glasses!

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Video from this morning.

Kevin

daiichi
Amityville Member

Post by daiichi » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 pm

KevinW wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 pm
Yes, I did have the site "The Hoax in Amityville" site. No, I have not "changed my tune". I've never doubted the existence of the paranormal. If you watched the first video on this thread, I've been having paranormal experiences since I was 5 years old. I just don't believe every story that I hear.

Kevin
I really enjoyed your site and I remember reading it back in the 90s when it was hosted on Geocities. It must have been one of the first resources I found on the Amityville case. Is it backed up anywhere?

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Yes, it is indeed backed up. My chatanuga.org site went down a couple years ago this past spring when the host site appeared to go down. I'm slowly working on getting things back online on my GoDaddy account that I use for my oil painting site. Problem is that at the time the site went down, I was getting a new PC and migrating from Windows XP to 10. I have everything backed up, but not sorted out, going through things when I have time. I've just been extremely busy with work and life and haven't found time to just sit down and focus on getting the site back up.

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:04 pm

Kevin

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 am

KevinW wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:20 pm

Kevin
At the 1:47:45 mark there is a very definite loud purring when there is no cats around?
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm

Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 am

At the 1:47:45 mark there is a very definite loud purring when there is no cats around?
I think that might have been the camera. The sound I heard at the point was audible off and on through the video. I listened with my headphones and the volume cranked up, and that was all I heard.

Kevin

Matt9290
Oh My Goodness

Post by Matt9290 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:39 pm

KevinW wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:13 pm
Matt9290 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 am

I think that might have been the camera. The sound I heard at the point was audible off and on through the video. I listened with my headphones and the volume cranked up, and that was all I heard.

Kevin
I just had it playing through my laptop Kevin... Never mind, better luck next time.

The videos are quite hypnotic
I wish I had the nerve not to tip...

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:17 pm

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Kevin

KevinW
Amityville Maniac

Post by KevinW » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:46 pm

Video from this morning followed by another incident in the living room.

Kevin